fragital

us186 banned no reason

I dont understand why Lithium wants on this server so bad, where everyone hates him, and his gear/camp is most likely gone by now. Go play and bitch on another server.

You kids running around acting as police about issues you have no idea about. This thread has much more to it than what is posted. I would suggest you mind your own business and go cry server abuse someone elses thread. I can see from you post history you seem to stalk these forums. My assumption is you are on a alt account and are butthurt from another admin on another server banning you and you are trying to take it out on these forums.

Please take your butthurt to another thread, your relevance here is non existent.

Why dont you just post some server logs of him hacking? ;)

Or maybe you dont have any? Without wanting to tar you with the useless/abusing admin brush too soon, all you have done so far is avoid answering his initial questions/queries and not provide any proof.

Edited by raw

Why dont you just post some server logs of him hacking? ;)

Or maybe you dont have any? Without wanting to tar you with the useless/abusing admin brush too soon, all you have done so far is avoid answering his initial questions/queries and not provide any proof.

My point is he is NOT banned, apparently you have some issues reading. Another thing, you guys policing other threads is getting ridiculous. Go play the game, let the people involved handle it. I offered a solution to his apparent claim he is still banned. If he wants to take it its here.

Kyle i know my gear isnt gone... And i will do this teamspeak thing when i see you on.........UH im still banned from teamspeak LOL

Edited by fragital

http://i.imgur.com/koWwj.jpg ther is your screenshot. That is not a global ban. I am proving things. I STILL want your "evidence" of me hacking though. I heard from some people that you had fraps videos and logs also you said i was on some sort of global ban list.. Where is all of this? If you had it you would have posted it by now Edited by fragital

This could easily be solved by just not going on Nasir's server. Clearly he is an untrustworthy admin and is now currently trying to cover up, what I would hope, would get him banned from even running a server. Jokes like him are one of the many cons of dayz right now. Let's look at the facts: user comes on here irate about being banned on your server, there is then talk of you commenting on said user's ban in another thread, and now you come on here to blast him with accusations of fabricating the whole thing. "Kids", grow up, goof, it's a game. AGAIN: Don't go on US186 and just let it slowly die out. Then the admin can be spending "x" amount of money on a waste of space. (There is nothing in the server that you can't get on another)

Edited by calthehunter

http://i.imgur.com/koWwj.jpg ther is your screenshot. That is not a global ban. I am proving things. I STILL want your "evidence" of me hacking though. I heard from some people that you had fraps videos and logs also you said i was on some sort of global ban list.. Where is all of this? If you had it you would have posted it by now

Send me your GUID and I will check the list.

His reason for being banned was ESP hacking and his buddy Tank script killing a clan member. I didn't fraps his voice in TS when he admitted he did. But I do have Tanks, GUID with his script. Funny he isn't asking to be unbanned.

Also you kids still keep coming in here talking shit about nothing you know. Go play somewhere else, whiney bitches like yourself just make this game look bad.

Stop avoiding and post your proof. I dont even kow how the fuck to find my guid and you should already know it since I AM BANNED. Noone script killed you.. you killed him and banned him.. and LOL at me admitting to hacking. Saying i admitted to hacking is a complete lie and you know it. Stop lying POST PROOF! Since you seem to know i used this ESP hack whatever the fuck that is you should have some sort of proof

Edited by fragital

I just want this server black listed.. he is proving right now that he bans for no reason.. At first i just wanted to get to my gear. But now he is straight up lying so my motives are changing

Edited by fragital

Yes I am rampant at banning people all day everyday for nothing at all. I am probably the most reasonable admin you will ever have to monitor a server. Ive ran servers for years. Tons of minecraft servers , CoD 1-2 , MW, CS:S ect ect... Under the name TheMap / Nasir. If you look me up on Minecraft you will find nothing but people praising me for how great of admin I am. I do not blindly ban and I have no tolerance for hacking idiots.

The strict policy set forth from the DayZ staff is somewhat ridiculous because all this does is have players whine about being banned for no reason when infact there is. Blacklist the server under a accusation would hardly go without you providing evidence of me abusing the system, which I have not.

Take it up with the DayZ staff don't bother me with it. Desolation is moving to The War Z soon anyways, and our server won't be available much longer. We are cleaning out the trash in our ranks right now. When Rocket can provide a stand alone we will return with another server. And I will not unban you at this time.

Besides I found Mr.Snowmans camp and raided it with Blue Blur, Whyte, Icey and a few others. There is nothing left. Having a working heli gives us a huge advantage on spotting camps flying low. Im pretty sure any camp not our own has been pillaged.

• Like 1

I just want this server black listed.. he is proving right now that he bans for no reason.. At first i just wanted to get to my gear. But now he is straight up lying so my motives are changing

To lazy to log on my main (IcEy)

Lithium i actually liked you dude, you helped us get a few cars back up and running after we were previously raided.

The reason why you were banned is because we believe you or your friend were ESP hacking. Along with script killing Cik.

For all the people whining in the thread, OMG ADMIN ABUSE SEE, THIS IS WHY DAYZ SUCKS, PEOPLE ABUSE. lolno. You do not know the story, so let me fucking tell it to shut you kids up.

This is going off memory from 2-3 weeks ago

Our camp was raided after we stockpiled a lot of shit. The people blew up all our vehicles, crushed all our tents, and even spread out some gear on the ground all over (jerry cans and such). We tossed it up to server hoppers/hackers, because why else would someone just blow up all the cars? Rather then take them. They would of took our two dirtbikes, our UAZ offroad, we had an ATV, would make no sense if someone from our server would blow it up, theyd steal it for themselves. So because of this, we set up a temp camp with the V3S and a motorcycle and maybe a bicycle and a tent or something near skalka(sp?). They did not know where the new camp was, only a few of us did. So Cik and Nasir camped the spot for a couple hours just shooting the shit and watching the camp to see if the hacker that hit our camp would come by and take our shit or destroy it. Low and behold, they see two people running directly for the vehicles that are in two different locations and hidden. The two people were Morpheus and Tank. One being lithium that was under an alias in his own clans server. Keep in mind, we liked lithium and he seemed like a good guy, and we let him wear our tags and hang with us, its not like this was his first day in the clan. So they run directly towards the vehicles and take them, knowing FULL WELL they are the clans(we told people in TS we had found the V3s again, and a motorcycle and were making a new camp). So map kicks them to see who they were and to see if they would come back, as we suspected we had a mole in our clan. They come back and try to take them again, and map kicks them once more. Lithium joins our TS and tells Nasir that he keeps getting kicked for some reason. This is when they have a convo and Nasir asks him why is he (lithium and his friend, also his friend would pop on our TS once in a while to play with us), taking the clans vehicles when we are setting up camp. Lithiums reasoning is that "We just happened to stumble across the camp" "Oh we were just gonna drive them around, we wanted to go have some fun".Nasir asks him, How did he know where the tractor camp was, and the other camp? Lithium jumps the gun and says "What do you mean?? What do you think im ESP hacking or something? Im not" No one said anything about any accusations, The way he was talking in TS was jittery and nervous like he had been caught. You wouldnt steal your clans vehicles and fuck around with them when we were JUST raided the day before and trying to set shit back up.

At this point they werent banned yet, we werent going to ban him just because he was betraying the clan. We simply banned him from TS.

Cik, a member of DES, killed both of them(or maybe it was just lithium, I dont remember), at which point lithium left the server,

and the only people on the server were Nasir, Cik, and Tank. Tank goes to a different camp that only map and cik had known about, and tried to take the shit over there. He runs right to the tractor and gets killed by Cik. Death message goes up and everything. About 45 sec-1 minute later, Cik randomly dies, and is in TS saying, Uhhh i guess my character just had a heart attack because i just randomly died while laying on the ground. Nasir goes to check the script logs and sees that Tank used a script to kill him.

That's why you and your friend were banned.

Edited by JoKeR92
  • Like 1

MORE LYING.. Icey wasnt even in ts when this happened. You make me laugh

"Lithium jumps the gun and says "What do you mean?? What do you think im ESP hacking or something? Im not" No one said anything about any accusations, The way he was talking in TS was jittery and nervous like he had been caught. You wouldnt steal your clans vehicles and fuck around with them when we were JUST raided the day before and trying to set shit back up."

None of this was ever said and i didnt die. LOL you guys are so sad... This is the main problem with dayz right now.. admin hoarders who think their camp is unfindable.. No one even told me there was a new camp because i have a thing called a job and i can't be on 24/7.. People can stumble upon vehicles you genius.. Also you would think if someone was hacking they would have seen the people setting up this "trap"... That's how pathetic this whole thing is.. you can't even come up with a believable story. I confronted them in teamspeak about being kicked and all i got was snide sarcastic remarks.. "OOOOOh so you just happened to stumble upon our camp" Cik's remark. "I think you're esp hacking dude and i think you raided our camp a week ago i thought you were cool dude man dude" Maps remark... Fuck it admin close this thread i'm not dealing with these morons anymore.. I just recommend noone plays on US186 because the admins are tools

Edited by fragital

Quit being a little bitch lithium and admit you and your dumb friend were hacking, Tough guy behind the computer thinking he owns the place accusing us of preposterous things. Just find another server to play on, your gear is gone, after 7 days of not touching your tent it disappears anyways.

MORE LYING.. Icey wasnt even in ts when this happened. You make me laugh

"Lithium jumps the gun and says "What do you mean?? What do you think im ESP hacking or something? Im not" No one said anything about any accusations, The way he was talking in TS was jittery and nervous like he had been caught. You wouldnt steal your clans vehicles and fuck around with them when we were JUST raided the day before and trying to set shit back up."

None of this was ever said and i didnt die. LOL you guys are so sad... This is the main problem with dayz right now.. admin hoarders who think their camp is unfindable.. No one even told me there was a new camp because i have a thing called a job and i can't be on 24/7.. People can stumble upon vehicles you genius.. Also you would think if someone was hacking they would have seen the people setting up this "trap"... That's how pathetic this whole thing is.. you can't even come up with a believable story. I confronted them in teamspeak about being kicked and all i got was snide sarcastic remarks.. "OOOOOh so you just happened to stumble upon our camp" Cik's remark. "I think you're esp hacking dude and i think you raided our camp a week ago i thought you were cool dude man dude" Maps remark... Fuck it admin close this thread i'm not dealing with these morons anymore.. I just recommend noone plays on US186 because the admins are tools

I never once said i was in TS when it happened. We get our camp raided and found all the time dude, you legit have no idea what you're talking about.

And i find it funny now that after i tell what happened (maybe you didnt die, this was weeks ago), all you're saying is OMG YOU'RE ALL LIEING, YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED IDIOTS, ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Get backed into corner --->>> Proceed to insult

You're full of shit. Everything that happened, yep, that was ALL a coincidence. Your friend hacking and you not knowing about it? Yep, Kay bruhh.

Icey why won't map post the proof he says he has? If he has it he can post it. He told snowman he saw me on some global ban list. He also said he has me on fraps and script logs hacking. If he had it he would have posted it.. He is lying to you aswell. You are just naive and trust him way to much. Have fun being manipulated by map and cik. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. It's very obvious.

Edited by fragital

Icey why won't map post the proof he says he has? If he has it he can post it. He told snowman he saw me on some global ban list. He also said he has me on fraps and script logs hacking. If he had it he would have posted it.. He is lying to you aswell. You are just naive and trust him way to much. Have fun being manipulated by map and cik. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. It's very obvious.

lolno. He has script logs, thats it. He doesnt have, nor did he even say this, any fraps footage, and he didnt say shit about the global ban. Snowman said he saw you on the other day (like a week ago or something) and I mentioned that there was a recent ban wave and that since the steam sale was going on, you, or anyone else could easily pick up another copy of arma 2,

Hes saying it would make sense if you were globaled and bought a new copy and thats how you were on the server, if it was even you that is.

If he has script logs of me cheating why doesnt he show it.. On other forum threads he posted logs instantly.. this one he doesnt? Why is that?

i posted a screen shot of me being banned from the server. It isn'ta global ban. You are a funny guy.

And yes he told snowman he had fraps and i was globally banned. Others heard him say it aswell

Edited by fragital

Admins must show proof of bans?

*edit: Many people are bashing on Fragital but not saying anything of substance

Edited by acezor

Hi guys, Im MrSnowman/Sunnybones from Game/Teamspeak. Let me clarify somethings that have to do with what both sides are asking for, even if the things I must clarify have no benefit towards anyone.

A. Hi Map, I did not Tell you lithium was on the server. Do not lie and twist what fucken actually happened because I have it actually all recorded on my stream. I confirmed that Lithium had logged in recently onto your server when you told me that you had heard he was on your server and asked me what I thought of it. I did not tell you He was here.

B. I see you are letting him talk in teamspeak. Thats great, however the forums say that admins have to show proof of ban. We cannot, as acezor said on the First page on this thread, provide proof that one is innocent as we the player do not have "Fraps" (I dont even have fraps because you need to pay for it) on at all times. Admins however DO get logs of players and they Do have the proof, so please by all means provide proof.

C. Hi Kyle, We should raid the NW airbase later. Why does Lithium want to play here? Because I'm his buddy and he wants to play with his buddy. Why do I want to play here? my camps here. These things are irrelevant to this thread, so please do not bring them up.

D. Hey map again, as you can see in the forums, Lithium is banned from the server. Now, I don't know why you want to "ask him into teamspeak" to resolve the situation when you are clearly the cause of a part of the situation. Sure Lithium may be a hacker, and banned globally, which he is not, however you do not have the proof, or have not shown enough proof, to ban him and keep him banned. Instead of following by the rules that you need proof of someone hacking, you have simply just let him stay banned and say "lets talk it out", therefore proving he's What? Oh yeah still banned.

E. I see you want his GUID to check the "ban list"! Well, you told me while i was Streaming that he was on the banlist because you checked and his name, Lithium, was on the list. You then proceeded to say, that he must be globally banned because his character name was on the list. When I asked how that works b/c there could be multiple lithiums, you proceeded to say it was his guid that was banned. When i asked you what it was, you said you Did not know what it was. This is all on my stream, so Check it out sometime, and try not to Lie about the things you say.

F. "Besides I found Mr.Snowmans camp and raided it with Blue Blur, Whyte, Icey and a few others. There is nothing left. Having a working heli gives us a huge advantage on spotting camps flying low. Im pretty sure any camp not our own has been pillaged." Cool story bro. Idc because i TOLD YOU WHERE IT WAS. Do you remember when I said "oh its north of stary next to Prud Pond?" Well your entire clan knows where it was. So congrats on finding a hidden camp in which I informed you of. Oh yeah, I didnt know admins were allowed to restart servers in order to acquire vehicles back. I dont have this on my stream, but I do have a bandicam video(?) Of you saying that you guys crashed your helicopter and that you'd restart the server (followed by the ingame restart) to get it back. But this isnt the point and case of this thread, so yeah.

G. I see you are saying that you are highly praised as an admin on minecraft. What relevance is that to this game and thread? We are not saying you are a bad admin. We are saying that you misbanned this retard of a player, Lithium. Why are you trying to brifocusinng up things that have no relevance instead of focusing on the point?

H. "The reason why you were banned is because we believe you or your friend were ESP hacking. Along with script killing Cik." Sup Icey, how're you. How were they esp hacking? The reason why we have this thread is to prove that either A. they did not esp hack to kill cik, or B. they did not kill cik. The esp hacking can only be shown via logs, which have not been shown. As of late, i've noticed that all of your crying about dying have involved "hackers" killing you. Every single time you guys have died at your camp, which is almost the easiest camp to find in the game, has involved "oh somebody has hacked and killed me". Now the only honorable word that I've seen from is from Cik, as he's the only one I've currently seen "hack killed". Im sorry to say this Icey, but your post is filled with assumptions that are made via your own creation. Assumptions with no basis (how do you know how this certain player plays) have no place in a thread seeking truth.

I. At the moment, It is the entire Desolation clan, which by the way is acting under the word of Map, against one player. If you have nothing useful to contribute to the arguement, such as Proof, then you should refraining from posting. I dont understand why you're bashing a player who is trying to appeal a wrongful(to him) ban. In addition to this, you guys are not providing anything solid, but just assumptions based on what you heard. Only Cik, Map, Lithium, and Tank, were on thes erver at the time, so its cik and maps word against Lithium (as tank is completely fine with not playing on the server). So instead of quoting your version of what happened, let it be handled by the parties involved.

I had to make a fucken forum account just to clear up these misunderstandings. Through these 3 pages of Desolation members, whom I like by the way so dont get any fucken retarded bias assumptions, bashing Lithium, there has yet to be Any Hard Evidence posted on this thread showing the reason for Lithiums ban. Instead, I have seen Nasir say "Lithium isnt banned", only to say he is in the next post for hacking, Kyle and Icey, who I personally think are cool guys, add in insults and random "facts" about what happen instead of pushing the topic along, and other random players posting their opinions about the subject at matter with Nasir and desolation members insulting them. Instead of all this, why not just post the fucken logs so we can get on with our lives? As of now, I dont give a fuck what happens to Lithium because he has caused enough troubles. However it is the responsibility of the Admin to provide some sort of evidence may it be logs or video that Lithium was cheating to end this. Otherwise at this point in time, Lithium is innocent.

Map, Post the logs. Showing your praise on other servers doesnt mean shit when you're not following the rules.

• Like 3

Looking over the screen shot made by Fragital, why does the ban say Battleye ban: Hacking? Doesnt that mean that an admin of the server put down the reason as the "Battleye Ban: Hacking"? I thought real battleye bans from battleye issue a number id connected to the ban? Does anybody here know if thats true or if I'm just simply suspicious.

*Edit, sorry for edit, I didnt read this post until now:

They did not know where the new camp was, only a few of us did. So Cik and Nasir camped the spot for a couple hours just shooting the shit and watching the camp to see if the hacker that hit our camp would come by and take our shit or destroy it. Low and behold, they see two people running directly for the vehicles that are in two different locations and hidden. The two people were Morpheus and Tank. One being lithium that was under an alias in his own clans server. Keep in mind, we liked lithium and he seemed like a good guy, and we let him wear our tags and hang with us, its not like this was his first day in the clan. So they run directly towards the vehicles and take them, knowing FULL WELL they are the clans(we told people in TS we had found the V3s again, and a motorcycle and were making a new camp). So map kicks them to see who they were and to see if they would come back, as we suspected we had a mole in our clan. They come back and try to take them again, and map kicks them once more. Lithium joins our TS and tells Nasir that he keeps getting kicked for some reason. This is when they have a convo and Nasir asks him why is he (lithium and his friend, also his friend would pop on our TS once in a while to play with us), taking the clans vehicles when we are setting up camp.

I'm sorry to point this out but, doesnt this make little sense? Just because your camp was hit a few hours ago, and two guys found your camp, how can you correlate the two together? Does this mean that Morpheus and Tank are the only two players who play on your server? Also, vehicles are very VERY visible on maps. You can see them from a very far distance even when they are hidden in shrubs. If I were to find a vehicle, as I am quite the greedy player, I usually would try to run up and snatch it instantly, especially if its in the middle of a forest.

Next, are admins allowed to kick players for that reason? Even if there was a mole in your clan, would that warrant an admin to kick a player until he reveals himself? I don't mean really to pick at the details that are relatively irrelevant to this topic but from this story, your clan seems to be highly biased against Fragital as he is a traitor to your clan(?)

Cik, a member of DES, killed both of them(or maybe it was just lithium, I dont remember), at which point lithium left the server,

and the only people on the server were Nasir, Cik, and Tank. Tank goes to a different camp that only map and cik had known about, and tried to take the shit over there. He runs right to the tractor and gets killed by Cik. Death message goes up and everything. About 45 sec-1 minute later, Cik randomly dies, and is in TS saying, Uhhh i guess my character just had a heart attack because i just randomly died while laying on the ground. Nasir goes to check the script logs and sees that Tank used a script to kill him.

Once again, sorry to be a stickler but is there any proof for this? Fraps, logs, videos? This would warrant a legitimate ban if there was!

Edited by acezor

Sunny, I really dont have a problem with you, you seem like a cool guy, we just didnt play much together is all

F. I was unaware it was your camp until we grabbed a whole bunch of shit, and then kyle was like oh btw thats sunnies camp, so i put a mk48 back, All i took was a m4a1 and a mk48 though so meh. You know how you got the majority of this shit, soo sorry sunny :|

And no, we restarted the server because someone teleported to our helicopter, got in it, tried taking off, got about 50-100 meters in the air, and Cik starts shooting it and the guy either alt f4s or teleports out. This was all witnessed by Cik and is shown in the script logs that the guy teleported to the helicopter, it wasnt just someone looking for camps. A hacker griefing our camp is a legit reason to restart the server. The helicopter didnt come back til the 2nd restart (must have been a bug), which was several hours after the first one, which did not restore it back to its save after it crashed and burned.

G. You arent saying Map is, but lithium is

H. Im pretty sure ESP hacking doesnt show logs, or atleast not all ways do. I just looked into it and theres ways to do it without leaving behind evidence. There's concrete proof tank was script killing, lithium, I'm not as sure about, but in my book i dont give a fuck if he wasnt running scripts in the server, one of them were most likely ESP hacking. Can we be sure? No, but considering lithium was apart of our clan trying to steal our camps shit with his friend, under an alias, while his friend was scripting/hacking (oh lithium must be 100% innocent then), and acting suspicious as fuck in TS, I really dont feel as if he should be unbanned.

And what are you talking about we scream hackers all the time? lol. The only people who have been killed in our camp is Dev, and Cik. Cik was legit script killed, dev was just shot, and no one said shit about hackers. idk what the whole "crying hacker" thing is coming from.

My posts are coming from people i trust in game, I have no reason to not believe them. Theres no reason for map or Cik to lie about something like this when its so easy to get shit in this game. If someone legit steals our heli, grats, have fun, we hope you crash it so we can get it back. If not, oh well, part of the game. We've had our camp raided many times (mine just this night as i'm posting this), most of them were just legit people stealing our shit, so what, we move on. You guys are making it sound like we act as if, OH SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED, FUCKING HACKERS. BAN BAN BAN.

Edited by JoKeR92

Looking over the screen shot made by Fragital, why does the ban say Battleye ban: Hacking? Doesnt that mean that an admin of the server put down the reason as the "Battleye Ban: Hacking"? I thought real battleye bans from battleye issue a number id connected to the ban? Does anybody here know if thats true or if I'm just simply suspicious.

I'm sorry to point this out but, doesnt this make little sense? Just because your camp was hit a few hours ago, and two guys found your camp, how can you correlate the two together? Does this mean that Morpheus and Tank are the only two players who play on your server? Also, vehicles are very VERY visible on maps. You can see them from a very far distance even when they are hidden in shrubs. If I were to find a vehicle, as I am quite the greedy player, I usually would try to run up and snatch it instantly, especially if its in the middle of a forest.

Next, are admins allowed to kick players for that reason? Even if there was a mole in your clan, would that warrant an admin to kick a player until he reveals himself? I don't mean really to pick at the details that are relatively irrelevant to this topic but from this story, your clan seems to be highly biased against Fragital as he is a traitor to your clan(?)

Once again, sorry to be a stickler but is there any proof for this? Fraps, logs, videos? This would warrant a legitimate ban if there was!

this isnt CSI or a Court Dumbass its pretty much proof they were hacking when they came in the team speak wondering why they kept getting kicked from the server, Morphius is Fragital/Lithium and tank is his friend.

Its people like you that turn people off from wanting to host/admin servers because you think going by the "book" is suppose to solve everything. Sorry to say this kid but the rules put out by Rocket are utter shit.

No wonder there arent that many servers because people like you are morons, and most likely get butt hurt of servers by admins because your hacking too.

Sick of this whiney kid bull shit.

We had suspicions it was a mole. We couldnt know for sure.

I believe they were kicked initially because the vechiles (atleast the dirtbike) was hidden well in a tree, and the V3s was either up on a hill that couldnt be seen (sorry i dont remember exactly as we switch camps weekly) or in a group of trees, and they ran directly toward them, and they were just kicked for suspicion of ESPing. I really dont see the harm in that as they can just come back in. The reason im guessing Cik and Map didnt open fire right away was because they wanted to see if it was someone in our clan aliased, and it turned out to be.

And It is kind of hard not to be a little biased when someone you trusted turns out to be untrustworthy. I dont hate the guy, i just dislike what he did and question why the hell he would do it when we all got along fine.

Here's a comparison (although not on equal terms, but still):

Some guy comes into your house and shoots your family, you and your friend witness the whole thing. Are you not allowed to testify because you are biased in the situation?

A lot of admins are just sick and tired of all the bullshit of running a server and dealing with idiots. One person posts a complaint on the forums about a server, and all of a sudden, 15 forum police come from no where and threads get filled with:

-WELL SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THIS ADMIN IS A CUNT, IM NOT PLAYING THERE!!!!

-OP SOUNDS LIKE AN ASSHOLE, WHY LISTEN TO HIM?

-I HATE THIS ADMIN, I WAS BANNED PREVIOUSLY BECAUSE I DEFINATELY WASNT SCRIPTING OR HACKING OR DOING ANYTHING BAD WHATSOEVER

-SOUNDS TO ME LIKE WE NEED MORE EVIDENCE FROM BOTH SIDES

-IM NEVER PLAYING ON THIS SERVER AGAIN

This was all happening before i told the story of what happened. Your posts are fine, you're just trying to help clarify things, but the majority of the "forum police" are too annoying to fucking deal with. The only people it really concerns are the person being banned, and the admins of the server. I'm only posting because Map doesnt give a fuck about this anymore, and im trying to help clarify what happened.

Lithium just wants to come back and grief the server, which would be fine if he wasnt going to use scripts/hacks. We can't police what people can and cant do. Only if theyre cheating in some way. I know map is not lieing about Tank scripting because A. I trust the guy, and B. When it happened he read off the script in the script log in TS, that doesnt really confirm it, but map has no alternative motive to go look up a script execution name and lie about it to our whole clan.