fragital

us186 banned no reason

A friend and I were running around the woods and found a motorbike and a truck. We were instantly kicked. I try to connect later and i am banned. This is huge abuse of power. Finding and riding around a vehicle is no reason for a ban. Please provide proof of me and my friend hacking. I know it doesnt exist because i never have and never will hack. Please post the server logs.

Edited by fragital
  • Like 2

Good sir, to which sticky are you referring to? Nowhere in this ban appeal is there any mention a "Global Ban" or just merely a "kick". This fine gentleman has clearly stated he was Banned from a server without any legitimate reason, and would like to ask why this has happened.

Did you not read the sticky before you posted? =/

"This is a section for Ban Appeals, reporting admins kicking you for inappropriate reasons or general admin abuse (This goes as far as server restarting or else, bans that fit into admin abuse can go here.) goes into Server General for now. Making a post about how you were kicked from a server wrongly or just got kicked will result in either your thread locked or moved."

I was banned, friend. It was abuse aswell.

Edited by fragital

"This is a section for Ban Appeals, reporting admins kicking you for inappropriate reasons or general admin abuse (This goes as far as server restarting or else, bans that fit into admin abuse can go here.) goes into Server General for now. Making a post about how you were kicked from a server wrongly or just got kicked will result in either your thread locked or moved."

I was banned, friend. It was abuse aswell.

My apologies, seems I am in the wrong forum lol! I was on about the sticky in the other forum where it asks for the time zone, evidence etc etc. :P

Good luck with you're request.

I know the admin [DES] Nasir has seen this and is scared to respond. He doesn't want to get blacklisted. I know Nasir posts and looks at these forums.... Own up to your abuse

Edited by fragital

bump.. This needs to be looked into because i know he's banned other people for no reason aswell. He's a paranoid admin that just protects his gear and bans over it. I also have gear on this server and have a right to get to it.

Edited by fragital

There's just so much of this crap going on. Maybe admins should be forced to play on different servers than the ones they own. Although there is no way to prob. enforce that I bet it would solve all these problems!

Hope this matter is looked into as well

There's just so much of this crap going on. Maybe admins should be forced to play on different servers than the ones they own. Although there is no way to prob. enforce that I bet it would solve all these problems!

Hope this matter is looked into as well

Two reasons why that would never work. The first is that you would find your list of servers dwindle down quite a bit. If I cannot play on the server that I am paying for, well I just will not pay for it any longer. Second, there is no way to enforce Admins not being able to play on their own server. I can change my name to anything I like in this game. I do not have to login as admin when playing the game. So how are they going to determine that the Admin is indeed playing on his/her server?

Not all Admins are bastards. When you find a server where the Admin is a bastard, leave and find another place to play.

Two reasons why that would never work. The first is that you would find your list of servers dwindle down quite a bit. If I cannot play on the server that I am paying for, well I just will not pay for it any longer. Second, there is no way to enforce Admins not being able to play on their own server. I can change my name to anything I like in this game. I do not have to login as admin when playing the game. So how are they going to determine that the Admin is indeed playing on his/her server?

Not all Admins are bastards. When you find a server where the Admin is a bastard, leave and find another place to play.

Oh I agree completely. It was just a thought :)

This seems to have happened to me too on this server..... Im pretty disappointed about this considering how i finally managed to set up my first nice base and now may just have to wait and hope i get unbanned and save my hard work in my base from despawning in like 6 days. Ive been on this server for like 3 weeks and i thought it was pretty good. Oh well, i guess i will just wait and hope for the best.

Edited by SuperBenMan1

clearly an abuse of power, this admin should learn to cope with the loss that comes with dayz, i could imagine him banning people for killing him is next on the list...

unless he has a story better than yours...

blacklist and

/thread

• Like 1

I just got banned from it as well. Myself and two other friends were in the Elektro police station upstairs and I happened to see [DES]Nasir spawn in the room all the way to the right and I proceeded to kill him and take some loot. An hour later after we killed a few more people including another one of his clanmates, I was told I was teleporting and got banned. (See my full post).

Edited by DaftBasterd

I'm not entirely sure how most ban appeals work, however at this point I'm almost certain that these bans do not work as the typical "Innocent until proven guilty" type task. I am almost Positive that the admin of this server, along with many other servers did not actually send "logs of scripts" to devs. As of now, I am fairly certain that your ban will not be lifted simply because the admin has not provided any scripts/logs to devs and because of that theres no way to prove your innocence, if you are innocent.

Dev's are extremely busy and do not have time for baseless accusations on both sides, which is why they leave the power to the admins. If this server truely is a server of admin abuse, as you and apparently a few other posts of this server are, there may be little or no way to gain access back into it, as subsequent evidence has not been provided from both sides (although evidence from the server-side seems to not be required).

On a side note, although I am not certain, I believe the admin of this server has claimed that there is a global ban list, and that your global ID is on it. If there is anyway to check this, then that would certainly help the resolve the case more smoothly (as if you are battleye banned there is no way to resolve this via the forums).

If the admin wants to ban players then he should reply in all the threads for people he is banning.

Exactly.. He responded in a different thread.. He is avoiding this one because he has zero evidence because it's not possible to have any since i don't cheat

Lithium I will respond, all my bans have been lifted and from what your friends have told me you are able to access our server, even before the bans was lifted. So I am not sure why you are pressing this issue? If you are able to join the server whats the problem?

One part that is pretty interesting is that you was able to join it even before the bans was removed. That means you had to either of used someone elses account or got a new cd-key. If the latter than I can only imagine you was apart of the ban wave that recently hit DayZ. Which in conclusion proves my point just fine.

Either way you are able to join. End this retardation of a thread, this is only response you will receive. You was liked/respected but I don't tolerate hacking, from clan members or server players.

Greetings Nasir, I would assume that you are the admin of US186?

Fragital has specifically stated that he has not been able to join the server because of a ban. Regardless of if he is able to join the server, you should post the logs and evidence of his ban in order to disprove/prove this thread.

I am still banned. Stop trying to claim i am globally banned and or have a new cd key. Post your proof now that i know i have your attention. Post some logs or something. oh wait you have none.. I can join other servers without a problem so no i am not globally banned and yes i am still banned from us186

Edited by fragital

another out of control admin... these guys are just as bad if not worse than the hackers

You kids running around acting as police about issues you have no idea about. This thread has much more to it than what is posted. I would suggest you mind your own business and go cry server abuse someone elses thread. I can see from you post history you seem to stalk these forums. My assumption is you are on a alt account and are butthurt from another admin on another server banning you and you are trying to take it out on these forums.

Please take your butthurt to another thread, your relevance here is non existent.

Lithium I propose a solution to your issue. How about I unban you from our TS , you come in I turn on BERcon and you try to connect with this banned account. I will fraps the whole thing and we can all see the truth in the logs. If you deny the request than I can only assume you can connect or you are not willing to show your banned reason because BERcon will say if its global or local. The ball is in your court, take it or leave it.