Sign in to follow this  
cr0kes

Client - Server version mismatch, can't enter.

Hi,

I was playing on a server for 2 days, with the version 95054 and 1.7.2.3, when the server had the same

version in it's title.

Today when I tried to enter it didn't let me, and had a red X on the left side in the browser.

It said I need 1.62.93825 while I have 1.62.

I don't understand what does that mean. The server version in the title hasn't changed.

When looking into battleye site, the latest version is v1.61.94945+ which I already have.

Please don't tell me go to another server.

How do I update my version and what is that anyway?

95054 - Arma 2 beta patch

1.7.2.3 - DayZ

v1.61.94945+ - Battleye

1.62.93825 - ???

Edited by cr0kes

i cant help you , our clan server has the same issue we cant solve it for now.

btw your avatar makes my nazi senses tingle^^

Servers update....... Just wait till that happens. + All servers (except private servers and hives) share the same profile. So if you have amazing gear on one server you will have it on ALL servers.

Download the latest beta patch, which is highlighted in green at the top of that link (95208 currently), and join a server that is also updated.

This should solve your problem, if it doesn't, make sure your BattlEye client is properly updated as well.

ok thanks,

Right now I am going to check how many servers have the latest patch, if there are enough I will update and hope that

my regular server did/will do the same.

Edit:

I put 95208 in the filter,

and the servers apeared on the list required DIFFERENT versions (with a red X on the left side) comparing

to my current version 1.62 from the 95054:

-1.62.93825 Note this one

FYI - I haven't updated my client yet, I am just saying that even if I do, the 95208 servers have different requirements.

Edit #2:

Any chance someone tells me how to get the specific version above/Are the beta patches backwards compatible?

Edit #3:

I read somewhere that beta patches ARE backwards compatible

(although not always, ex - "this beta is 1.61.xxxxx and not MP compatible with old 1.60 betas")

Going to update to 95208 and try to hope back to my regular server.

Edited by cr0kes