gibbonsftw@gmail.com

Best Revenge Ever definatly worth the read.

rofl. "OH WELL THAT ONE SET OF STUFF ISN'T HACKED, IT'S DUPED".. haha... yeah, you're doing yourself justice.

s6 gets skill manages to kill in electro..... HOLY FUCK DOSE LOOT EVER DROP HERE, and when you have squads of 2, spread on alot of different servers, it comes quick....

and after you shot someone camping in the dark with an l85, you ran to his body hid it than sat in the menu for 20 mins after i took one shot at you.....

and not to mention you had 3 at your camp :/ that we just dropped :P interesting no ?

oh wait, and you shot us with one, so i count 4 at your camp, so us having 4 is impossibly true ? ????????????????

And on a side note why did you guys have 5 m16 acogs aswell, i did take them but are they hacked in too ?

Edited by dieseldog

Now you're stumbling on your words now and making up random crap. We're done here. Congrats on your false revenge (That wasn't our camp). Congrats on incriminating yourself with admitting the items in the camp (that belongs to you) were duped/hacked when Hugge raided it. Closed thread, thanks.

Edit: We're done responding to your accusations and whatever else chitterchatter you have left to post here. You want a piece of S6 still? I encourage you to join our server and attempt to find/kill us. Until then, enjoy Day Z.

Edited by Acebane

Now you're stumbling on your words now and making up random crap. We're done here. Congrats on your false revenge (That wasn't our camp). Congrats on incriminating yourself with admitting the items in the camp (that belongs to you) were duped/hacked when Hugge raided it. Closed thread, thanks.

Edit: We're done responding to your accusations and whatever else chitterchatter you have left to post here. You want a piece of S6 still? I encourage you to join our server and attempt to find/kill us. Until then, enjoy Day Z.

i think the fact that oh yeah that was my stuff, oh shit the admins abusing his powers, lets push this thread under :) dont worry i will be :) just dont ban me after i fuck up your day, and fuck you and have a nice day :)

Edited by dieseldog

i thought this thread was worth the read ?

fuck me yet another useless thread

lol good luck finding them they hide in debug all day at their camp like little girls.

Edited by Talentz
  • Like 1