Stings2pee

Polygon Graphic Glitch?

Polygon graphical errors seem to be a common occurrence on lots of servers. I heard that it is somehow possible to (flush?) the graphics by pressing ALT and something...? Does anyone know the exact command or any fixes? Thanks.

I'd like to know a fix as well, It's rather annoying to not be able to oversee everything because a tank trap is stretching 15 billion light years across your screen into infinity.

• Like 1

Shift and minus on your keypad then type FLUSH :)

OMFG I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!! THANKS BRO!!!

Did this work?

Yes, but doing the flush only seems to be a temporary fix. After about 10 minutes, those annoying polygons do come back.

Yes, but doing the flush only seems to be a temporary fix. After about 10 minutes, those annoying polygons do come back.

Please note that the "flush" can worsen things too. I was on my way to NW airport and things worked out pretty well using the command. However, when I executed the flush command on the airfield again, polygon hit me. Re-executing the command did not help either. All that helped was to log out and back in again.

Flush doesn't work for everyone. For me to fix it I need to reboot.

Disabling Vsync...greatly reduces problem for me. Doesn't get rid of it but it doesn't radiate out nearly as far.

Disabling Vsync...greatly reduces problem for me. Doesn't get rid of it but it doesn't radiate out nearly as far.

Yeah that's what I use if I don't want to log. Works great for me.