Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Vanluven

That's it....

I'm so sick of getting shot when I'm obviously friendly.

I'm shooting every mothaF****** I see that comes near me as a solo player for now on....

How are you being "obviously friendly"?

I have been pretty successful in not getting shot by everyone by simply using the ingame voice chat to yell out that I am friendly and negotiate fair passage with other players. I even was able to trade stuff with a guy the other day. It was great.

Don't forget double Tap. One more bullet in the brain pan is always a good thing

Don't forget double Tap. One more bullet in the brain pan is always a good thing

Just shoot until you hear the flies :D

Edited by HerrJon
  • Like 1

You are doing it all wrong. Get into position to make the kill. Be ready. Have your team ready. Whatever. When the player is at the disadvantage THEN call out friendly. Tell them call friendly or die. If they move the wrong way frag them. I mean dump the whole fing magazine into them.

I'm shooting every mothaF****** I see that comes near me as a solo player for now on....

Congrats. This is the first sign you are no longer a Beach Baby. ;D

You people are all just a little bit sick.

If you're not spotted, and they don't seem friendly, avoid them!

If they're unarmed, shout away.

Don't forget that you don't need line of sight to chat or VOIP. Stay hidden or behind a corner while you work out your paranoid insecurities.

No need to just blast people to smithereens on sight if you're careful about how you conduct yourselves.

You people are all just a little bit sick.

If you're not spotted, and they don't seem friendly, avoid them!

If they're unarmed, shout away.

Don't forget that you don't need line of sight to chat or VOIP. Stay hidden or behind a corner while you work out your paranoid insecurities.

No need to just blast people to smithereens on sight if you're careful about how you conduct yourselves.

Hah funny thing is I've yet to be pulled over by a traffic officer for speeding who didnt have his hand on his pistol. I've had one approach the right side of my car as an added SAFETY measure. Damn sure paranoid arent they?

Congrats. This is the first sign you are no longer a Beach Baby. ;D

Now he is in the 97% of people that will just kill anyone -_-

One time I saved someone , he was down and bleeding. I killed the zombie, bandaged his wounds. The guy got up and ran from me, I told him I was friendly and to let me blood bag him. He came back to me, I started to blood bag him. HE pulled MY AK out of MY backpack and shot me after the transfusion. Fuck people.

One time I saved someone , he was down and bleeding. I killed the zombie, bandaged his wounds. The guy got up and ran from me, I told him I was friendly and to let me blood bag him. He came back to me, I started to blood bag him. HE pulled MY AK out of MY backpack and shot me after the transfusion. Fuck people.

Wow that sucks lol

One time I was in the apartment buildings area in Cherno, came out of one of the buildings and saw a girl (probably had a penis IRL) coming towards me with an Axe... I said "Don't worry, I am friendly, I will not shoot you." She stopped, and proceeded in the building behind me... I was all ready to head up north to Starry and was on my way... By the time I had gotten up the hill, she had ran behind me and hit me with the Axe and killed me... it was then, that I vowed to kill absolutely everyone I see no matter how "friendly" they seem. If I am going to team up, it will be with IRL friends and family, I don't trust a soul!

The stench of pew pew in here is overpowering.

You're getting it. I've only met 4 friendly people in game. And the only reason I found out they were friendly is because they have the jump on me, and went over the mic to tell me they were friendly instead of kill me. Outside of that, it's been a meat grinder. I take no prisoners. I always double-tap. And I always hide the body afterwards.