Sign in to follow this  
Paintballin37x

Hackers READ THIS!!!!

You no life losers know how to ruin a perfectly great game... its pathetic that you suck soo bad at the game you have to cheat and ruin the game for everyone else... you prove how much of a nerd, loser and virgin to sit on your computers all day and hack.... GET A LIFE

• Like 2

sounds like someone got sniped.

• Like 6

You no life losers know how to ruin a perfectly great game... its pathetic that you suck soo bad at the game you have to cheat and ruin the game for everyone else... you prove how much of a nerd, loser and virgin to sit on your computers all day and hack.... GET A LIFE

Umad?

Getting kamikaze'd by a helicopter? Hacker.

Getting sniped? Go cry elsewhere.

Sorry good sir, but it appears that the sympathy didn't spawn in this castle.

Look, you wouldn't probably wouldn't run into a fire station to scream about how fire is bullshit after the deed is already done.

Probably a good idea not to do it here.

Really annoying that people assume he got sniped. Why even post a reply? I was in a server that got hacked, the entire server was nuked. That same hacker was on another server and turned everyone into pigs. It's frustrating.

• Like 2

UMAD-1.gif

Edited by Gaidoon

post-26067-0-71658800-1342865429_thumb.j

Edit: I clearly cannot into images

Edited by Dylan748

Ah, nothing says 'impotence' like the use of the troll face.

A flacid cock does.

That same hacker was on another server and turned everyone into pigs

At least he has a sense of humor :D

I'm basically working under the assumption that a good half of the people trying to troll and derail the threads in the cheat reporting section are most likely hackers themselves. Why else are they here? Their posts are hostile and do not contribute to discussion in any way. At the very least this forum needs better moderation but it's unlikely to happen. There is no feedback or even a statement by the developers in regards to the cheating epidemic that I've seen. You'd hope they are trying to stop the cheaters in game but the reality is that the situation has clearly gotten out of control... nothing is being done in-game and nothing is being done on the forums. This mod is painfully understaffed, and the response to the cheaters has been 100% inadequate.

Unfortunately, I agree with the OP. I'm also at the point where I'm thinking about quitting this game just because at this point it's simply unplayable. It takes too long to even connect to a server, not even to mention getting geared up... only to get killed by hackers who are at this point straight up flaunting the total lack of a top-level response. Given all these factors and also given the fact that my time is valuable, I can't play this game any longer. It's sad that because this is such a great game and with so much potential.

This is why we can't have nice things.

• Like 1

Obviously this is what the hackers get their satisfaction of.

Cry some more.

I semi understand it in other games that track stats and have leaderboards and whatnot. but in this game it seems people hack just to be dicks. hopefully the thrill of that will wear off soon

I lose my stuff even without hackers just by logging on..... so as I see it it's an alpha, just because you found a DMR doesn't mean you own it, after all everything is temporary in an alpha.

You would be much better off reporting bugs and filling out those boring hacking reports to help the developers. Crying about hackers only validates their activity.

Learn the map, identify key locations and explore the entire map. Don't worry about your stuff so much, sooner or later everyone has to respawn, including the hackers.

Edited by vukster
  • Like 3

I'm no hacker, but you literally are the child complaining on the forum about it calling them no life virgin losers.

Ok.

• Like 1

it's sad that someone hacks, but you have to deal with them. i understand that with permadeath and the hostile climate of these days ingame, die by hacker can piss you off, but you don't get killed EVERYTIME by hackers so just go on : start from spawning, loot your essentials again and find a good weapon. this game isn't the debug monitor or the day count

• Like 1

I cannot believe you guys are attacking a person venting out. I mean yes it is a bit counter-productive but at the same time it's the only real thing this person has as an option to vent their frustrations.

As for you guys trolling your just as bad as hackers, just out there to put out as much negativity as possible. I mean if you are smart why not use that for something productive like giving the guy advice on how to deal with hackers or attempt to say something, anything productive. As for how you are as bad as hackers, you just out there to make someone's experience worse by altering the scenario with negativity. That is the highest signs of immaturity or ignorance. . . or the massive combination of both.

To the OP I must say I understand the frustration, but until there are no more hackers out there this is always a problem. This mod is still in alpha and they've done a great job, but for every good thing out there there is always some moron out there who will go out of their way to ruin it. It's sad that there are those people out there but the best you can do is not give into their terrorist ways and just roll up your sleeves and get on with the day. It is a game and a game is meant to be fun. . . remember don't take dayz too seriously . . . after the first hour your lucky to be alive.

Edited by schalart
  • Like 1

Telling off hackers and cheaters is their game. They want you to, they take score on how many people they can piss off. Hackers have been in the arma series for years. They were rampant in the OFP days too. You can't really get rid of them. The best is to ignore them. Don't feed them and they go away for a while. If you want to get a look at who is most likely responsible for the things that are being put out there go pay them a visit. They go by TKC and they have been doing this stuff for over 10 years now and these things they do are their calling. They have many ways to justify what they do and you will not get to them, they will just laugh at you. You think its bad now wait a bit, they are just testing their new scripts, that's why so many different things have been happening and so often.

For all you folks that are new to arma why not try out some of the other aspects of arma. It has been around for a while and is actually quite good without zombies. The editor is very easy to use for making mission of your own, I have about 25 of my own on our Coop server. There are single player, there are campaigns and there are Co-op missions. So instead of coming here and giving the hackers something to get their jollies over go try some of the other stuff Arma has to offer and give the BI/DayZ crew a chance to figure something out. When they get the fixes in place come on back and have a good time...until the hackers get around that too. As bad as it is right now this could be beneficial, better to find the vulnerabilities in alpha than after the final release.

So smile, have a beer, go enjoy the best game ever made in one of it's other formats.

Edited by Muerte LOL
  • Like 3