Bluntt

Admin abuse on NZ 2

Hello all,

A friend and I were sniping around Churno, at approx. 10:30 AM

at about 11 AM a helicopter crashes in the middle of churno.

A sniper fired at my friend from the top of one of the silo's in the centre of churno.

I fire about 10 rounds of DMR at him, and killed him.

We found our way to the top of the silo's, looted the body, we now had 2 M107's, NVG's, rangefinder, etc

As you could probably tell I was so excited because this was the best loot I had ever found...

Anyways; we were sniping survivors from the top of the silo, got about 10 kills. We decided I should go in and loot a few of the bodies. So I left most of my gear on the roof next to my buddy, I was next to where the chopper crashed when my friend yelled, he was killed by someone with an axe.. there was no sound of footsteps on the ladder or the roof I turn to take aim of the person, I begin running back to get a better shot and my leg breaks for no reason, then I die.

Unfortunately we did not get any screenshots before dying, because we thought it was all legit...

A few seconds later we took this screen shot;

zody7r.jpg

We suspect the items were spawned ( the M107, 20 mags, food, water, NVG, range finder, etc)

Also, after I was killed I reconnected, and I was passed out with a broken bone bleeding. I waited it out, fixed myself up and then I relise that im next to my own dead body with duped items?!

Anyway; I run back towards to silos to see if any items / people are left, I get to the top and all items are gone, which included about 3 guns, a packed tent, loads of ammo, food, water, packs, enough to last 3 people about a week, all of which we found on the body of the suspected person we think is an admin.

Let me know what you think guys, pretty anoyed. I can understand an admin killing us and removing items they might have spawned, but why would an admin be sniping in the middle of churno at a crashed heli sight? -_-

-Bluntt

HOW IS THIS ADMIN ABUSE???????

you were probably killed by some random guy...

Edited by icomrade

HOW IS THIS ADMIN ABUSE???????

They spawned items and helicopter, then they kill people with the spawned items, when they get killed they take the items back through killing us using a command, take all of our hard earned items. How is it not abuse of a roll? They then went ahead to admin another player, and kick more players...

They spawned items and helicopter, then they kill people with the spawned items, when they get killed they take the items back through killing us using a command, take all of our hard earned items. How is it not abuse of a roll? They then went ahead to admin another player, and kick more players...

Are you high? why on earth would the developers give an admin the ability to kill someone with the press of a button. To be honest the items you got were probably farmed not spawned, but either way admins can't spawn anything unless they are hacking. Also you were getting voted to be kicked, if the admin wanted you gone you would have instantly been kicked.

Are you high? why on earth would the developers give an admin the ability to kill someone with the press of a button. To be honest the items you got were probably farmed not spawned, but either way admins can't spawn anything unless they are hacking. Also you were getting voted to be kicked, if the admin wanted you gone you would have instantly been kicked.

How was the helicopter flying? Are they not disabled in most servers?

How did the person get on the roof without footsteps?

How was I killed? I was running, bam broken leg, dead.

Why did I log back in with all my gear, next to my own body?

Edit; I was not kicked, the admin was kicking someone else. Not sure what to make of it, but its just there to show whats happening.

Edited by Bluntt

How was the helicopter flying? Are they not disabled in most servers?

How did the person get on the roof without footsteps?

How was I killed? I was running, bam broken leg, dead.

Why did I log back in with all my gear, next to my own body?

Edit; I was not kicked, the admin was kicking someone else. Not sure what to make of it, but its just there to show whats happening.

Dear lord, you must not be paying attention... As I previously mentioned there must be a hacker on the server ~50 servers actually have helicopters. Servers with helicopters have had them spawned in by hackers, ADMINS CANNOT SPAWN ITEMS OR VEHICLES.

Dear lord, you must not be paying attention... As I previously mentioned there must be a hacker on the server ~50 servers actually have helicopters. Servers with helicopters have had them spawned in by hackers, ADMINS CANNOT SPAWN ITEMS OR VEHICLES.

Ohh, ok I'm sorry for misunderstanding. We thought that it was an admin, but now that you mention it, it is probably more likely to be a hacker... If only I got his name... Do you think the admins would have a log of where players died and at which time, or something like that?

Ohh, ok I'm sorry for misunderstanding. We thought that it was an admin, but now that you mention it, it is probably more likely to be a hacker... If only I got his name... Do you think the admins would have a log of where players died and at which time, or something like that?

Maybe I usually don't look for that info as it is useless, although if the hacker was dumb they would have a log of who spawned the helicopter, if it is indeed a hacked helicopter. If the hacker was smart and he probably was, he would have used a scripts bypasses so it doesn't get logged. You'll have to ask the people that host the server.

http://games.orcon.net.nz/index.php?page=serverbrowser

Well, funny enough, my friend killed a couple of people in churno about 10-20 mins after this incident, and surely enough; found 2 NVG's on a guy! :P

After about half an hour we were all geared and ready to go again, the NVG's where the only items we where worried about :)

Definitely not "admin" abuse. This was some random hacker not the admin of NZ2.

Yeh, I didn't know that admins where not able to spawn things, I just heard alot of stuff about 'admin abuse' and thought this might have been it. But clearly not... I wonder if they will be able to find the hacker, because he just ruins the fun :P

Respawning next to your body after being killed is a bug that happens occasionly. (afaik) In my experience i spawned 50 odd meters away from my killer... Instead of running away with nvgs etc that i had recently looted from a bandit, i hesitated. He promptly turned in my direction and shot me... Again...

Edited by Neek