Sign in to follow this  
Ixnay Hombre

Best loot find ever?

I just walked into Cherno after a skirmish with a group of bandits, ending my previous characters life. The town was full of gun shots (what else is new) and I took cover on the roof of the Hospital. I found two dead bodies, each loaded with military weapons. One had an m16a4 with 4 mags and the other an akm with 6 mags.

So after gloating about my find whats some of your guys's(and gals) best finds?

A ural civilian with a L85 AWS, 2 AS50s, MK 48, 3 M240s, M4A1 CC SD x2, 2 NVgs, 4 ghillies, a range finder, and various car parts, was parked 1000m next to our camp site. Was a good day.

Edited by Sickness

I once found 3 corpses inside the southern barracks of the NW airfield, they all had DMR mags totaling about 10 all together, and one had a DMR. Also one of them had an ALICE pack.

Just wondered in to Elektro and found two guys lighting up the place with flares. I manage to shoot one of them with a DMR but the other one got me with a AS-50 TWS. When I respawned, (which just so happens to be at EleKtro) I run over to the general store to find his candy ass dead with the AS-50 and 8 full mags, GPS and NVGs as well as other goodies...this was all about 10 minutes ago.

Just wondered in to Elektro and found two guys lighting up the place with flares. I manage to shoot one of them with a DMR but the other one got me with a AS-50 TWS. When I respawned, (which just so happens to be at EleKtro) I run over to the general store to find his candy ass dead with the AS-50 and 8 full mags, GPS and NVGs as well as other goodies...this was all about 10 minutes ago.

I'm pretty sure the as50 TWS is not in the game normally, that gun was probably hacked into the game and you should probably ditch it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

We found some tents in the woods full of rare guns , ammo , NVGs , rangefinders , ghillie suits etc... that was the best loot till now. Only cars these tents didnt had... lol

I'm pretty sure the as50 TWS is not in the game normally, that gun was probably hacked into the game and you should probably ditch it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Its an ancient gun, it USED to be in the game, my mate still has his original he found, we would sacrifice several people just to get it off his body. It is indeed no longer there, and most are probably hacked in, but there are a few originals still left. As such, to my knowledge you cannot be in any trouble for using one.

Edited by Sickness

I found a bison at my first heli crash site this week, opted for the DMR though.

I found a bison at my first heli crash site this week, opted for the DMR though.

bison2.jpg

Edited by John

My best find was my first (and only) heli crash find. Bison, M107 and a DMR.

Took the Bison, only to find out later that ammo was a dick to find.

Its an ancient gun, it USED to be in the game, my mate still has his original he found, we would sacrifice several people just to get it off his body. It is indeed no longer there, and most are probably hacked in, but there are a few originals still left. As such, to my knowledge you cannot be in any trouble for using one.

Nothing shone out to me that it was a hacked server in particular, but that's not to say its not true. I'll keep the rifle on me for now, but personally I think it'll ruin the atmosphere to have such a good weapon.

Heli crash site with an M14 aim, two M107 which both had place in my backpack, 4 mags for m107 and two dmr mags for the m14 aim along with two ghillies next to each other at rog and a NVG+GPS+every other tool (including a radio, which must have been hacked) on a guy just spawning in front of me with my gun pointing where he spawned...

sadly this was the time when no food or water spawned so i died of dehydration

i found also a mountain dew in a body.. what this all about? is it simply rare or does it gives you bionic eyes? lol

My best find was my first (and only) heli crash find. Bison, M107 and a DMR.

Took the Bison, only to find out later that ammo was a dick to find.

bison2.jpg