griffinz

DayZ Screenshots!

Sniper Mission in Starry last night. Killed one bloke and the second in the town upon hearing the shot immediately battle logged... Disappointed!

ArmA2OA%202012-09-18%2018-09-08-86_zpscc55e257.png

ArmA2OA%202012-09-18%2018-14-27-96_zps45ee6706.png

Cool pic of me over looking on milk mountainCl9GN.jpg Just chillin by our cars trying to meet up with our other friends xGYFy.jpg Poor kids shouldn't be biking on the road S5yPM.jpg

That first pic of you is wicked :)

sniper_dayz_4.jpg

sniper_dayz_1.jpg

sniper_dayz_1.jpg

Edited by Nkts

Sniping noobs at NWAF like a real top bloke when I hear a strange noise... Then it stops. Then I hear the noise again... But it stops.

What the hell is that? I can see a touch of movement off to my right.

I pop up to a knee and notice another seaweed monster lying in the undergrowth near me. Not today!

ArmA2OA2012-09-1511-15-54-47_zps65e530d1.png

Then proceeded to call in some players after I killed the sniper at NWAF.

SG-1

2012-09-07_00009_zps98693d16.jpg

found a scripted medbox in a random server at the NW airfield took all 5 of them, then brought them to my home server :) have since lost them and then found more!! i was so happy made me sad that when you die in them, you lose them :( best clothes ever

Edited by JackONeill
  • Like 1

SG-1

2012-09-07_00009_zps98693d16.jpg

Where in gods name did you find 3 lots of soldier clothing? unless you duped it which is understandable.

My friend Jimmy and the sunset

arma2oa-2012-09-18-01-37.png

Edited by VidKo
  • Like 1

Lol that bathroom door pic is awesome dude good exploring! this game has really impressed me with the little things, both arma and Dayz found another archive pic of SG-1 combat operations :D moving from cover to cover.

SG1OM.jpg

one of the "little things" I recently noticed was the dragonflies that will hover around you sometimes, its a fairly unique atmospheric addition to a game, I was impressed after i was like wtf this thing on my screen! wtf it wont move away from my face, even when I do, ooh its a dragonfly in my face. lol

Edited by JackONeill
  • Like 2

2012092600002.jpg

On preview it shows the image but when i have posted it , it doesn't ;_;

Edited by KuumotusTatti