griffinz

DayZ Screenshots!

Where is this? Ive never seen that bridge before i dont think. Nice.

035 067 :)

Some screens from today. Bandit skin is out of self-defense against 2 assholes. :D

M3UMu.jpg

qEzYt.jpg

TVstA.jpg

ItBaX.png

wCQRv.jpg

Edited by infi
  • Like 1

Not to be an ass but the first thing i looked at was your debug moniotor to see the murders and bandit kills covered up... The only reason i could fathom for not wanting to show that off would be.... :( I wont even say it

thats what i thought too ;)

Sit in an boat..... LIKE A BOSS

cg5eokn9.jpg

Edited by TheRimarx

How did you get it to look so cool? :c

He uses Adobe Photoshop Lightroom to edit them. If only Adobe made some sort of filter that you could use in game to make it look like this!

RBZiG.jpg

My camp tbh

I take it you dont have Steam version? xD

Welcome to Australia

(We're not Australian)

Sy8Rz.jpg

We got ourselves a AH6X_DZ,1 offroad, 2 ATV's, The car from Stary, A bus, 3 tents, And some wirefence kits.

(Wirefence kits are a pain in the ass to find. we have around 12 Wirefence kits :/ )

• Like 2

Welcome to Australia

(We're not Australian)

Sy8Rz.jpg

We got ourselves a AH6X_DZ,1 offroad, 2 ATV's, The car from Stary, A bus, 3 tents, And some wirefence kits.

(Wirefence kits are a pain in the ass to find. we have around 12 Wirefence kits :/ )

It is so dark...

I bet mine is bigger.

I went through about 400 rounds in the creating of this image. I did miss a bunch, but the bodies were despawning quite quickly.

jrsuh.jpg

• Like 1

haha great thread idea! Though I wish you made it earlier on :D I had low blood, but shit loads of ammo so camped in a building a just shot zombies with the enfield, they just kept respawning then aggroing on me as they heard the dinner bell. Every now and then I would loot the food off the corpses (they sometimes have a can of beans on them etc.) and I ended up regaining all my blood back to green (it was flashing red) :D No idea how many I killed, but the thing is they started to disappear after a while :( So im thinking there is only so many bodies you can have on the ground before they start to disappear.

• Like 1