Sign in to follow this  
(NFLD) HELLFISH

beta issues, 1.6.1-1.6.2??

Hi,

Sooo.. I'm trying to log into my "main" server. When I update the beta to 95208, which at the moment is the latest patch. It's saying i have a bad version. The server is saying it's 1.6.1. 95208 but my version is 1.6.2. Anyone else dealing with this issue/know what to do? Kinda wanna check on my Truck, lol.

I am not exactly sure, but maybe you should try manually update your Battleye files - LInk Here

On What server you are trying to login too?

It was rather obvious haha. If the server version is showing as a version previous to yours, it clearly hasn't updated yet. Just give it a few hours and check again. Same thing applies to the server I usually play on, they still haven't updated <_<

It was rather obvious haha. If the server version is showing as a version previous to yours, it clearly hasn't updated yet. Just give it a few hours and check again. Same thing applies to the server I usually play on, they still haven't updated <_<

Oh for sure, figured it was worth asking.

Looks like "US 1010" is down at the moment. Can't check the version.

I'm dealing with this issue currently on the server which my camp is located. I am friends with the server admin, but he's not online :(

It sounds like your startup command isn't pointing to the beta directory.