Sign in to follow this  
joeycookson

At Night time I can not see at all

I know it's night time so it should be dark... But I think my game is bugged, when i joined a server which was night already it was impossible to see. All I could see was the stars in the sky. I turned my brightness and Gamma right up but then all I could see was the stars and the sea which you spawn near. Any ideas anyone?

Look like your game is working fine.

• Like 3

i can very much depend on the server and 'the type of night' it is. i joined one server in the middle of the country near a deer stand... it was totally black and i couldnt see the deer stand even though i knew i was about 4 metres from it. i hopped onto another server and even though it was night there was moonlight which made visibility about 100 metres

Edited by mcBain_101

Nope, night time is literally that dark in this game. I usually just switch servers.

Use a flashlight, flares or chemlights. Then you can make your way through the dark.

How do you use the Flashlight? I see i got one but not sure how to get it in my hand. :/

Sometimes I feel blessed that I have enough experience playing this game now that I can obtain NVGs fairly easily.