Hoskins123

Call for a Medic and was robbed

Went to reddit/dayz as I saw people recommend if you needed a medic. A moderator of the forums responds to help and after about 20 minutes of trying to link up we did. He shot me dead and then deleted all his responses on the topic I posted to help me. False sense of security dealing with a mod and got fucked over.

Yea, I am sure I will get to pay the favor to someone eventually. No mercy from here on out.

Yea, I am sure I will get to pay the favor to someone eventually. No mercy from here on out.

I don't think that's quite the right response. . . :huh:

• Like 1

Me: "I just lost a ridiculously good loot :("

You: "I'm injured and I trust you to help me".

Edited by adharma

Went to reddit/dayz as I saw people recommend if you needed a medic. A moderator of the forums responds to help and after about 20 minutes of trying to link up we did. He shot me dead and then deleted all his responses on the topic I posted to help me. False sense of security dealing with a mod and got fucked over.

You should have asked RatedMGaming for medical aid. #13 on Dr Wasteland's white list.

I did not want to register on that website, I did head there first.

I did not want to register on that website, I did head there first.

Rofl. Why?

Honestly the best thing you can do in dayz to prolong you life is find 1-2 players to team up with on a regular basis that you can trust.. if someone knows youll continually help them/work as a team in the future, its in everyone's best interest to help the group out ;)

Happy Hunting ;)

Well you shouldn't need to ask for medical help anyway. If you die that is part of the game, I never sweat a loss of gear because it was my error that cost me it.

Low blood solution.

Get a knife,axe(or just wood) and matches.

Hunt some livestock and now you cook up some food and regain your blood.

Now you are self sufficient when it comes to blood loss.

Low blood sucks, but you can still come back from that situation. My current life I was shot up and under 2000 blood but with nothing to lose and pissed off on my dependence on someone to transfuse me I pillaged the apartments around the Cherno's upper hospital and got the proper tools to go hunting into the woods. Only a hour later I was back in Cherno with full blood and ready to gear up good and proper.

Broken legs.

Here is the most simple way to deal with the biggest, hit the hospital first Before you gather your starting gear.

This will save you time on that early break heartache and the additional medical supplies can be used to help out your squad (when you eventually form one)

By always hitting up the either Elektro or Cherno's hospital asap you establish yourself and build gear quicker with less risk when you go there with a full pack of supplies.

• Like 2