lewisuk

101st || Recruiting ||

As soon as I come on the teamspeak you ban me, can't face the fact you cant abide your own clan rules makes me laugh.

Ban you because you sent an offensive message. end of.

Yeah Lewis, face the fact that you can't run a clan properly. You wrongly accuse people and IF I did have a team then I would have said so by now. So im sorry, its not "End of" because My clan will find you.

hehe :D

Oh, and what was the video you asked me to like when I was part of the clan? Oh yes! The video that if reaches 500 like will give out their hacks! Oh, thats why you told me to like it. Well, there you go again, can't abide your own clans rules.

Oh, and what was the video you asked me to like when I was part of the clan? Oh yes! The video that if reaches 500 like will give out their hacks! Oh, thats why you told me to like it. Well, there you go again, can't abide your own clans rules.

I never will hack on dayz, it will riun the whole game, cod and stuff.... meh but dayz, no.

Oh, so why tell me to get it to 500 likes?

I think somebody is mad that we noticed you were backstabbing us

Im interested in this, whats your skype names?

edit. im half retarded, ignore the skype names part.

Edited by SkullCrackerr

Im interested in this, whats your skype names?

edit. im half retarded, ignore the skype names part.

xD

is it ok to call either of you 2 here shorly? Im somewhat new only been playing for a couple months. I have had an atv, navy seal type boat, red car, and a chopper for about 25 mins lol! (crash). I am very interested in joining this clan as im prior military and the name although not my unit or branch is at least a good name. I like the structured organization and rules. I do have skype and am getting TS again now. Im 31 yrs old and live in the state of Georgia in the U.S. I just have one question at the moment and that is whats the average number of clan players on at any time? Im looking for company and loyalty not solo.

is it ok to call either of you 2 here shorly? Im somewhat new only been playing for a couple months. I have had an atv, navy seal type boat, red car, and a chopper for about 25 mins lol! (crash). I am very interested in joining this clan as im prior military and the name although not my unit or branch is at least a good name. I like the structured organization and rules. I do have skype and am getting TS again now. Im 31 yrs old and live in the state of Georgia in the U.S. I just have one question at the moment and that is whats the average number of clan players on at any time? Im looking for company and loyalty not solo.

About 6 people. :)

What's the point of looting if you have to hand it all in?

Becuase we put it in the tents, then share it out. Find. Good gun, its yours, find food or water or ammo, we share.

Hello LewisUK. Im interested in your clan if your clan is still recruiting? I also play with my younger brother (24) we both are looking for a clan/group where people group up & there are rules but mostly everyone is having fun. Little about me i am 26 years old.. Been playing for 5 weeks and know the basic eating/shooting/medic and so on.. My Steam ID is Wulfrik.. I do have a Mic/Headset with teamspeak 3.. Looking forward to your reply on fourm or message me on steam.. Good Hunting. Bye..

Hello LewisUK. Im interested in your clan if your clan is still recruiting? I also play with my younger brother (24) we both are looking for a clan/group where people group up & there are rules but mostly everyone is having fun. Little about me i am 26 years old.. Been playing for 5 weeks and know the basic eating/shooting/medic and so on.. My Steam ID is Wulfrik.. I do have a Mic/Headset with teamspeak 3.. Looking forward to your reply on fourm or message me on steam.. Good Hunting. Bye..

Hey, do you have skype so we can talk on that, my steam is very slow :S, or we can use forum msging your choice :)

Lol, I see no reason not to let me? This is pishposh

PishPosh? lol

Hi want to join, im 25 live in UK

Nationality: Latvian.

Want to join a clan and experiance some teamplay.

1. Can speak fluent english

Can do Sir. also i can read in russian slightly.

2. Must have a microphone,

preferably a good one

Have one, fairly good.

3. Must use Teamspeak

Do have !

4. Must give all loot to the squad

I like the idea of shearing.

5. A small level of maturity

Im 25 fairly mature, more or less :D

6. Do not exploit (D/C out of combat)

Yes Sir.