Sign in to follow this  
Afro Ninja

What the fuck.

SO, I joined US 838 LA, spawned in balota, and nothing in the airstrip, as always.

I go to the deer stands and find a guy dead with a G17, sweet. Go up a ladder and find a remington.

Pretty good start. Until..

I see 3 fucking guys go through the gate, so I hide. One of em goes up the ladder across the way and I pop him. He's down. The 2nd guy dc's. I pop the 3rd guy 5 TIMES in the chest, and he doesnt die. He's just looking down at the ground of the ladder. So I pop him in the head, still doesnt go down, I check him, he isnt dead. So I leave him alone, thinking he will bleed out sooner or later and go loot the 1st guy. All of a sudden I drop dead, -18023 blood, no bones broken.

What.

the.

fuck.

Maybe you were sniped by someone else that heard all the gunfire?

Either that or serious de-sync and you actually got hit by one of the 3 guys without it registering instantly?

Seems very weird though.

Edited by GeordieMarv

I would say desync, its happened to me before. Ive shot a person who ran up to loot something, they stay crouched i go try to loot them and they are still alive, then i back up to watch them and they run around really fast and i get shot and killed.

SO, I joined US 838 LA, spawned in balota, and nothing in the airstrip, as always.

I go to the deer stands and find a guy dead with a G17, sweet. Go up a ladder and find a remington.

Pretty good start. Until..

I see 3 fucking guys go through the gate, so I hide. One of em goes up the ladder across the way and I pop him. He's down. The 2nd guy dc's. I pop the 3rd guy 5 TIMES in the chest, and he doesnt die. He's just looking down at the ground of the ladder. So I pop him in the head, still doesnt go down, I check him, he isnt dead. So I leave him alone, thinking he will bleed out sooner or later and go loot the 1st guy. All of a sudden I drop dead, -18023 blood, no bones broken.

What.

the.

fuck.

Oh please, i had 3 guys blast a UAZ as it drove at us and none of them died in the UAZ. We mother fucking unloaded on that car and shot them as they got out and they STILL managed to kill us even though we unloaded into them as they got out of the car. One of my guys had a fal and shot the driver (he didnt die? one shot kill bs). /shrug

It's just part of what this game is sometimes.

Deffo desync. I fed a guy in an industrial building with about 2 mags to no effect then I died from unknown causes.

Desync. I've chased after people before, and when i found them they were just standing or doing that standstill running motion. When players aren't moving and they dont look like they're trying to hide, its a connection problem. No one stands still, even newbs look around.

Oh no! Another stinking thing that I need to worry about to give me even more white hairs? People are talking about Dsyncs? Well I'm sure Dayz dev team will be able to fix the dysync issues I hope at least on Beta, I hate dsyncs! :(

Oh please, i had 3 guys blast a UAZ as it drove at us and none of them died in the UAZ. We mother fucking unloaded on that car and shot them as they got out and they STILL managed to kill us even though we unloaded into them as they got out of the car. One of my guys had a fal and shot the driver (he didnt die? one shot kill bs). /shrug

It's just part of what this game is sometimes.

Sucks bro