Sign in to follow this  
Fullz

Best Bag in the game

What is the best bag in the game , i think the alice bag but im not sure.

coyote back pack is, 24 slots only 4 more than alice and looks much bulkier.

Edited by Wessie4life

I've been playing for about 2 months, and the biggest bag I've actually seen in-game is the Alice pack.

I know there are people who have Coyote backpacks, I've just never found one.

I've been playing for about 2 months, and the biggest bag I've actually seen in-game is the Alice pack.

I know there are people who have Coyote backpacks, I've just never found one.

same :D

Coyote backpacks ARE real, just very rare. I found mine in a castle, while several more were being horded in these tents I found (I just let them be, though).

Coyote backpacks ARE real, just very rare. I found mine in a castle, while several more were being horded in these tents I found (I just let them be, though).

Was it in the dungeon?! Collecting dust as repentance for it's sin of being so bulky?!

-MONSTER

Was it in the dungeon?! Collecting dust as repentance for it's sin of being so bulky?!

-MONSTER

Where else? I found my anti-material rifle in the adjacent winery. I'm surprised the zombies hadn't dipped into the wine.

Where else? I found my anti-material rifle in the adjacent winery. I'm surprised the zombies hadn't dipped into the wine.

Zombies can't swim.

-MONSTER

Zombies can't swim.

-MONSTER

Not in wine, anyways. I'd assume they enjoy bathing in the blood of their enemies. I feel like I GET them.

• Like 1

Really? I always felt like the alice pack looked a little bulkier (the coyote backpack always struck me as a bit "streamlined" compared to it). I've found one in the barracks and another one in the Stary Sobor military tents, but I pretty much died not long after I found them; I've started to consider them bad luck. Hopefully the next time I run into one I'll be able to hang onto it for more than one day.

Really? I always felt like the alice pack looked a little bulkier (the coyote backpack always struck me as a bit "streamlined" compared to it). I've found one in the barracks and another one in the Stary Sobor military tents, but I pretty much died not long after I found them; I've started to consider them bad luck. Hopefully the next time I run into one I'll be able to hang onto it for more than one day.

(You probably had the patrol coyote pack) Ohh yes, coyote backpacks are bad juju and should be avoided at all costs. Only powerful shaman like me can wield the powerful sorcerer catalysts.

(You probably had the patrol coyote pack) Ohh yes, coyote backpacks are bad juju and should be avoided at all costs. Only powerful shaman like me can wield the powerful sorcerer catalysts.

No, I can tell the difference between the patrol and backpack (having 24 slots is nice, I can attest to that). If you see a coyote backpack IRL it's pretty massive, but the game one looks just like a school backpack to me; well, nothing wrong with hammerspace I guess.

I belive it only spawn in military areas, and that makes them hard to find because there are alot of different items spawning there and almost looted every time.

I found my in Airstrip outside balota. :)

No, I can tell the difference between the patrol and backpack (having 24 slots is nice, I can attest to that). If you see a coyote backpack IRL it's pretty massive, but the game one looks just like a school backpack to me; well, nothing wrong with hammerspace I guess.

Perhaps the characters we play are descendants of the mighty frost giants, coming from Norway to reclaim the lush, Russian forests and turn them into an icy tundra.