demu

Elite Bandit Club - Let them hate us, as long as they fear us

Elite Bandits are those who have more than 100 000 negative humanity. They are merciless killers who prey on survivors who are not skilled enough to survive. Why should the strong find their own supplies when they can just take it from the weak and pathetic. I'm the dragon, you're the honey badger.

I just broke -100k humanity with two kills I got in elektro firestation. I was proned in the corner watching all doors at once for about 40 minutes. Just watching(youtube, steam browser FTW) and waiting for someone to come look for supplies -- only to find death. When I saw the door open I quickly raised my iron sights and realized they didn't even see me. I readied my aim and to the sounds of KoRn - Got the life I shot... BOOM BOOM! And just like in the song, I got their lives. I drank their water because I was thirsty, they had nothing else on them that I cared for. But killing them felt so good..

You think killing plebs in elektro makes you an "Elite Bandit"?

Hey demu, you know all that money you obviously spent on creative writing courses? I suggest you ask for your money back!

No need to lynch the dude just because is is calling himself elite.

Ontopic: Good luck with your group man.

I am working on it, but at the moment I am only at -75k. One day I hope to join the Elite Bandit Club. My blood is cold like a snake and lusts for blood like a wolf. I move silently like a fox and when you see me, you're already dead, buddy.

Most pathetic thread so far.

"look at me, ima kill dem noobs at elektro! now i am an uber bandit elitist with awesome skillz!!!111"

Buddy, take a visit to the north and play with real men.

"look at me' date=' ima kill dem noobs at elektro! now i am an uber bandit elitist with awesome skillz!!!111"

[/quote']

Leaving the coast severely impedes the number of kills per hour. If you don't enjoy getting headshots, you can stay north with the sheep and cows.

I think I'm an elite bandit even though I only have like -25k humanity. I survived a lot of bad shit and I am always alive for multiple days before I find myself eating the sand because I try to take down a group of 4-5 players.

"look at me' date=' ima kill dem noobs at elektro! now i am an uber bandit elitist with awesome skillz!!!111"

[/quote']

I've only played this game for a week and I'm already an elite bandit with -100k humanity. One of the days I tried to explore the North but there is absolutely nothing out there. If you want to play without bandits, that's where you want to go because nobody but scared cowards go there. Coast has the best loot, the most players and the is the hardest place to survive.

I've only played this game for a week and I'm already an elite bandit with -100k humanity.

Oh yeah. You are truly the best player i've ever encountered. :rolleyes:

Maybe you are going to tell me some of your CoD-stories aswell? You won't survive a single raid on a populated NW-Airfield.

This north vs south bandits epeen race is a little dumb, it is really two different play styles with different dynamics and rewards.

North:

- requires great patience

- better loot from the targets

South:

- constant stream of pubbies

- bad loot, must relocate constantly

I do not agree that the north is harder. You can sit in the trees by the airfield for hours and snipe people who run across the strip. That is not difficult.

You can also camp the military barracks and just kill server hoppers that log in the rooms. Again not hard.

Holding a southern city is a different game. Sure you will constantly get easy kills from noobs running in cherno with a flare, but you are not alone hunting those noobs: bandit vs bandit skirmishes happen frequently and those people are normally more skilled than the survivors trekking north for NVGs. Apart from other bandit groups, of course there is always somebody playing apocalypse sheriff who is out bandit hunting, and those guys mostly know what they are doing.

I've only played this game for a week and I'm already an elite bandit with -100k humanity.

Oh yeah. You are truly the best player i've ever encountered. :rolleyes:

Maybe you are going to tell me some of your CoD-stories aswell? You won't survive a single raid on a populated NW-Airfield.

I wonder if the people posting this have ever really raided the NW airfield.

Most of the people you will see are server hoppers who rush from hangar to hangar then log again. Apart from that you have the rare solo trekkers that will run around the airstrip for half an hour ending up shot, and groups that send one guy to loot while everyone else watch his back.

None of this is very dangerous.

I unintentionally got -5000 humanity without even killing anyone, being a "elite bandit" is just pumping enough bullets into a lagging or dead dude, extremely easy to do and more a sign of ineffective use of resources and serious mental issues : P

You... just sat in a corner... for 40 minutes doing nothing... just to drink some water?

And you're bragging about it?

And you think the coast has the best gear?

And fucking call of duty? Really?

You give bandits a bad name, and that quote made me cringe so hard I can't feel my face anymore, why must you use xXx with everything, you people man, just go back to cawadoody modern rehash

And shooting bean eaters in the face while hidden doesn't make you ''elite''.

I unintentionally got -5000 humanity without even killing anyone' date=' being a "elite bandit" is just pumping enough bullets into a lagging or dead dude, extremely[/size'] easy to do and more a sign of ineffective use of resources and serious mental issues : P

If it's extremely easy to do, why is your humanity only -5000 when mine is over -100 000?

So unless I'm mistaken, this has been achieved by sitting in the starter towns waiting for inexperienced or freshly killed (most likely the former) survivors. I'd reckon you probably get killed fairly often, run and grab a better gun and rinse and repeat?

Congratulations I guess.

Sure seems like that would take the majority of the thrill away from the hunt in my opinion. Let alone dying often. No sense of accomplishment outside of just a single number.

Scrubcityyy, how does preying on nubs make you elite? Their cannon fodder.. Try hunting people in the north, now that is challenging.

The real 'Elite' bandits are those whom roam all of the map, not just the north, 100% on their own or in a group of two, often taking down larger prey (such as three, four, five or even six people). Getting into a firefight against six people, better geared than you (and you're pretty damn well geared too) and winning, makes you good. Doing it over and over, makes you elite.

You bring a bad name to bandits everywhere. /spit