anton364@hotmail.nl

lost another car, what a waste of time

I'm sick of this community becoming a bunch of carebear pussies who can't take the heat.

Go play Eve Online and live out in 0.0 space for a year or so, aquire an arseload of good stuff and have it blown up in an instant by a player with a giant space station sized ship that can 1shot your carrier.

Then talk to me about fairness and blowing shit up for no reason. Same shit applies here, they kill you for one of 3 reasons

a) They like your tears

B) They like your stuff

c) You're a threat

I'm not sure how many community forums you go to Oddzball but I can confirm all of them are terrible. Forums are forums, just here people are tired of crybabies.

• Like 1

Well, people with vehicles tend to have some decent loot, so they didn't attack you for nothing. They attacked you for your shiny toys.

Heh, you know I almost never post on this board, and I havent been around Dayz long, but in the week or so that I have been playing it, this community is pretty horrible. Some of you guys are just straight up retarded or assholes.

Someone whining about being killed for no reason when there's a perfectly valid reason is retarded. I play a survivor, I've never killed anyone and I've been playing weeks now. I will only kill if I need to. I will avoid people if I can. I as a survivor am saying this guy is an idiot and wasn't careful enough. Call me an asshole if you want, but most of the survivors on this forum are just whiny babies. This game is all about survival, if you can't survive, you die and get your shit stolen. That's how it is and that's what makes this game awesome. A lot of the bandits understand this and that is why they mock some of the bitchy survivors here.