Glythe

DayZ: A neat game with no endgame

No. The infected are the catalyst, not the threat. I would agree with making them a bit more difficult overall, as it takes 4-5 minutes tops to get a hatchet and then they are of no consequence short of astronomical bad luck, or poor choices.

Wait a minute so what you're saying is you want the scene of a zombie survivor game where the zombies are no threat and the threat comes from other people? That sounds boring. In fact it IS boring as you point out in 5 minutes of work zombies become trivial. I wonder why so many people turn to killing other survivors.

"Obviously we need aso need a larger variety of zombies. I'm just going to list a few suggestions"

Nope

You started your rebuttal by mentioning how quickly zombies become trivial. Explain to me again how that is a good thing? Shouldn't we at least have harder to kill zombies guarding the better loot? Military zombies hardly fill that role.

We already have screaming, shrieking infected. It's called all of them. Should it draw more? I think so.

And the problem lies in that the screaming does NOT draw more zombies. There should be a "social" zombie activator similar to the lieutenant of Arma. Guess what it's already in the game! All you would have to do is turn it on.

In no way should any playstyle be punished. It could be argued that with the rampant KoS trend, that survivors are being punished as things stand now. that however, is not the topic at hand.

As I said before punishment (suffering, pain, or loss that serves as retribution) and consequences (something that happens as a result of a particular action or set of conditions) are different. Say your maximum health were reduced for killing a player.... THAT is a punishment. You now have a limitation you cannot avoid under any circumstances. A consequence means you made a choice and you must live with that choice (such as being attacked by soldiers) but it can be avoided. I believe I set the tone of the discussion and I believe as you do right now that survivors ARE being punished right now.

3) Don't have all the best loot in the same place.

On this, I agree. But it isn't all in the same place. Heli wrecks and deerstands yeild equal and better loot, and are scattered pretty much everywhere.

Deerstands do not give everything that comes from the Barracks. Heli wrecks encourage exploration but people still tend to stagnate towards the NW corner.

On that note shouldn't there be a few alive soldiers at the airfield? Perhaps there are, but people KoS them as well, for their lewts. Point made, IF there were, they wouldn't live long.

Right, but they would likely take a few players out with them. Have you seen a group of AI soldiers fight in Arma?

4) Arma as a walking simulator is extremely boring

If you spend all your time in the woods, I can agree. But that's your choice, not a design flaw.

Oh right it's MY choice that everyone hoards vehicles? Care to rephrase that?

5) Loading takes way too long (self explanitory no paragraph needed)

Upgrade your rig. The game loads quite reasonably (about 8 seconds for me) so long as you don't get stuck waiting to create character, which is a server > db issue I believe.

There are a ton of servers where you can't load in quickly even if you should.

Grow a pair of balls and stop trying to mask your butthurt about bandits with overly long, unoriginal posts and suggestions to turn DayZ into fucking L4D.

I'm not upset by bandits. I got killed yesterday by one in part because I didn't care. I had a grenade I could have used to kill him through the wall of the building (go arma physics... /lol). He only saw me because the server had blues appear on the map. That's dumb. I don't want this game to be L4D but you have to admit the zombies I described could spice things up a bit no?

In 2 hours I got back to where I was gear wise (exactly) except I have a different AK. I even had a nice bike ride that made the travel back to the NW quite fast.

And you're still here why?

Some people live to grief. You seem to be one of them. I think of myself as an optimist and with regards to this game I was merely thinking this game would be far more interesing with these changes. Perhaps you disagree. At least you took a minute to elaborate which is more than I can say for Cunster. Ooops sorry on that name misspelling.

Edited by Glythe

Almost every zombie movie will portray one thing.

Man is the greatest threat. Not zombies. It's always a decision a survivor makes that leads to the destruction of any gathering of survivors. Zombies are always predictable. People are not.

• Like 4

Nice coherent post OP, but so off the mark on everything you said. The game isn't for everybody, Rocket knows this and he isn't like most other Devs who will cater to carebears. I think you probably should just play another game.

You need to live a little if you think this is a good game.

It encourages extremely greedy play. This is in part why you see people running private servers (even though that is against the rules) so they can hoard everything.

I killed every player I ran into on my last character who bothered to stick around. That's hardly the mindset of a carebare. I even killed the two who wanted to come with my group. One just needed a little blood. I helped him out by sending him back to the beach and my friend helped himself to a shiny new pistol.

What this game boils down to right now is an incredibly small niche. Zombie fans will come and try it... and quickly get bored. Zombies are too trivial too quickly. And they can't find any vehicles to fix much less the parts because people always hoard them. And then the game becomes kill every player you see that isn't on skype/teamspeak/vent/mumble with you. Or you can "create your own gameplay". As for the latter option you can do that with just about any game with depth and that is a pathetic reply. As for the former..... meh I'd just rather play regular Arma.

It encourages extremely greedy play. This is in part why you see people running private servers (even though that is against the rules) so they can hoard everything.

I killed every player I ran into on my last character who bothered to stick around. That's hardly the mindset of a carebare. I even killed the two who wanted to come with my group. One just needed a little blood. I helped him out by sending him back to the beach and my friend helped himself to a shiny new pistol.

What this game boils down to right now is an incredibly small niche. Zombie fans will come and try it... and quickly get bored. Zombies are too trivial too quickly. And they can't find any vehicles to fix much less the parts because people always hoard them. And then the game becomes kill every player you see that isn't on skype/teamspeak/vent/mumble with you. Or you can "create your own gameplay". As for the latter option you can do that with just about any game with depth and that is a pathetic reply. As for the former..... meh I'd just rather play regular Arma.

Then stop playing this game! Stop posting on the forums about how much you dislike this game and just leave!

• Like 1

Almost every zombie movie will portray one thing.

Man is the greatest threat. Not zombies. It's always a decision a survivor makes that leads to the destruction of any gathering of survivors. Zombies are always predictable. People are not.

People aren't predictable? yea right. Don't you honestly feel 90% of players you encounter will either shoot first no questions asked or instantly quit out?

Oh look... people who play DayZ ARE predictable. If the point of your game is to have that uncertainty if you can trust other people then I say DayZ is a failure. You can trust them to almost instantly shoot you with almost guaranteed certainty.

Movies don't generally re-invent the wheel when they tell a story. They change the props, the actors, sometiems the dialogue and they usually have a moral theme. Where's the irony if the zombies chasing the heroes aren't the real threat?

No offense but if the world were populated with 5 Billion zombies and 100,000 people the Zombies are the bigger threat. Without starting a talk about genetics and things like the founder effect you can at the very least say it is likely that homo sapiens would become extinct. That again doesn't make for a good movie because 99% of audiences HATE a movie where the bad guys "win". Looking back at all the movies I have ever seen I have trouble naming 10 such movies.

• Like 1

Then stop playing this game! Stop posting on the forums about how much you dislike this game and just leave!

I can only imagine that you are even more annoying in game (I suspect you like to troll the beach).

You missed the point there chief. I was trying to get some meaningful discussion going about the game but most of what I get is dribble which comes down to how much they like the current pvp simulator.

• Like 2

1) The infected are modified animals, not civilians. Even if they added the ability to play as a zombie and you somehow became a zombie liuetenant with the ability to command other zombies, they don't take orders. They aren't standard AI. They are modified animals.

2a) The previous bandit system didn't work very well. How do you tell someone is truly a bandit? When we had the bandit skins, bandits would team up and shoot each other then give each other transfusions to raise their humanity and remove the bandit skin. And survivors would kill in self-defense and end up appearing to be a bandit. We need a better way to determine who is actually a bandit before tagging people as such.

2b) AI characters that kill bandits/protect survivors are exactly what Rocket said he didn't want to do. That would be the game making a judgement on how players choose to play. Rocket doesn't want the game to judge people for their play style.

3) There's great loot all over the map. The barracks at NWAF is the only place that doesn't spawn the same things as every other military loot point (tents, deer stands, etc) and people mainly go there to try for NVGs. Also, the best weapons seem to come from Helicopter crashes all across the map.

4) I agree that there should be more vehicles. I've only been in a few and have yet to find one that I can claim as my own.

5) Loading times vary. Lately it has been going pretty quick for me.

Well, fortunately there is. If those things didn't exist, I'm sure games would be implementing them themselves. But they aren't necessary to include in a game since they do exist. Your argument is invalid.

Please explain how the tools are not provided? You want bandits to have consequences? Grab a weapon and kill him. Don't make the game do it for you. You want some endgame content? Grab a group of guys and raid an airfield, a town, a city. You will most definitely get in a firefight. Form a camp with your newly acquired fortunes. Join a medic group and wonder Chernarus helping people stay alive for one more day. What else do you expect out of a zombie apocalypse?

No, the tools are not provided. Combat d/c is still a thing. Assuming I can kill the bandit, despite him likely having superior weapons, he's free to d/c and remove his body, and the loot.

That is of course assuming he hasn't already server hopped and started up again on a different server.

More importantly, why do you think that getting gear, killing people, and getting more gear are the only meaningful activities in a zombie apocalypse? They aren't.

They're just the only ones supported by this game.

You seem to thing there's all this freedom, you clearly never played UO.

I can only imagine that you are even more annoying in game (I suspect you like to troll the beach).

You missed the point there chief. I was trying to get some meaningful discussion going about the game but most of what I get is dribble which comes down to how much they like the current pvp simulator.

I'm actually not a bandit whatsoever. One murder and I've been alive for about 50 hours. There is no point to this thread anymore. First you make suggestions, then you go on to say how bad this game is and you would rather be playing Arma 2. Then go play it! Nobody forces you to be here, playing this game.

Most of the people that post here disagree with your suggestions because you are trying to make this game into something it's not. You create your own story. You deliver the consequences. That's the point of a sandbox game.

No, the tools are not provided. Combat d/c is still a thing. Assuming I can kill the bandit, despite him likely having superior weapons, he's free to d/c and remove his body, and the loot.

That is of course assuming he hasn't already server hopped and started up again on a different server.

More importantly, why do you think that getting gear, killing people, and getting more gear are the only meaningful activities in a zombie apocalypse? They aren't.

They're just the only ones supported by this game.

You seem to thing there's all this freedom, you clearly never played UO.

You are correct. Surviving is another meaningful activity. Isn't that the main goal in a zombie apocalypse? In every single zombie movie? I think so. That's what you're trying to do when you play this game. You're trying to survive. If you don't think that's enough in a video game, then leave, because clearly this isn't the game for you.

First off, don't come onto the forums and suggest ideas and ask for feedback with that type of attitude. You asked people give their opinion as to why they think its a bad idea rather then just "NO NO NO" etc and people are telling you why, and you just bash the game like a little bitch. But here is why:

1) Zombies are not the point of the game. Rocket has stated that the purpose is to make players do their own thing and experience the trauma of trying to survive in a cruel and unforgiving game. Secondly, he has already stated that he does not intend to add any zombie "types" other than what is already in the game - it is too Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead, etc. It isn't meant to be arcade style game. It is simple and straight-forward. Its a fucking zombie, or a horde of fucking zombies. That's it. No point in arguing as to why your idea is better - because it will never ever happen. Period. Deal with it.

2) Second, the game DOES encourage greedy gameplay. You are out to survive - its you or them. There is nothing wrong with this. The strong, intelligent players who analyze risks and make smart decisions last longer. They get better loot. They get the cars. So do the people who disconnect - but this an entirely separate unintended issue that will be fixed soon enough.

3) You are clearly not enjoying the game because of the way you play. Clearly you are murdering people and ironically bitching about how the game makes you murder people with a 'you or them' attitude. Then don't go and murder people - like shit. Pick a different playstyle. This doesn't have to exist. Sure - it is smarter and more tactical - but that isn't the way you HAVE to play.You don't need directly programmed objectives to have fun nor should they exist to appease people who refuse to try things differently.

4) This game DOES give you the tools to play how you want. Yesterday I went around as a solo medic. I saved people. I was ambushed. I had epic gunfights and met friends. And overall, I had a fucking blast. No other game can you be part of a "medic squad" to this extent. I've seen people play as mercenaries that hunt enemy players for beans. I mean seriously - the options are unlimited. So don't say the game is bad, or the game is shallow because a lack of endgame options. I can clearly make my own endgame - I've been playing for over 200 hours - why can't you? Why do you insist of in-game mechanics in a SANDBOX style game? Those type of objectives would discourage you to strike out on your own and make your own objectives - which is the purpose of Day Z and the sandbox genre - to play how you want.

5) I have never, ever had issues with load times. Upgrade your shit.

• Like 2

Left 4 dead is thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat way --->

Why play this game, if its a completly different game you want?

• Like 1

Obviously we need aso need a larger variety of zombies. I'm just going to list a few suggestions:

a] Zombie mouth foamer: has an infectious bite that deals damage over the course of a day (maybe 1000 dmg initially and 1000 damage daily until cured by antibiotics).

b] Zombie screamer: lets have a female zombie shall we not? She yells in a hideous zombie scream if you aggro her and that scream will call ALL the nearby zombies (200m).

c] Zombie brute: built like a tank he can get shot 20-30 times and not die but 3 bullets in the head will stop him.

d] Zombie charger: he runs faster than other zombies and will knock you over when he hits you. To compensate for this this attack must be very slow (maybe every 20 seconds).

Your game already exists, it's called Left 4 Dead 2. o:

games don't need endgame or ways to "win" , i would rather play with no goals and make my own way than for it to come to an abrupt end,

"winning" is for singleplayer games not a multiplayer survival game.

You only have the ability to made those decent and master-pacific missions because of the way Arma is built. Now then, remember that THIS ISN'T ARMA. Nor is it being developed by the bloody team!

Why don't you go and give Rocket your resume, get recruited and sort this shit out yourself then? Your ideals are just that - ideals.

You may think you're the first person to come up with these ideas, but I could probably point out a few people off the top of my head who have already been through this crap before.

Day Z is Day Z, not an optimized triple-A title (those of which STILL get bitched about, people are never fucking happy).

Instead of deciding what would make a game better, enjoy it for what it is. Or don't - just leave without a word if it's the latter. Not like we're begging you to stay.

-MONSTER

er....so people shouldn't give feedback on the game and how it should be improved? they have to take it as it is? cooool

i don't care how long you took to type all this shit.

by far the worst post in the dayz forums.

you basically want to make the game for 8 year olds and that makes me want to rape you.

[Warned - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

I like how OP is asking on a discussion of what he feels he wants to see in game, but has the vast majority shoot his ideas down and yet still argues the point where he feels he is right in his thinking. I don't see why you guys are even bothering with this topic any more. He will argue this till he is blue in the face and you won't change his mind, but he will play every time an update comes around.

rocket has said he doesn't want "special" types of zombies. just not realistic.

badnitry punishment is dumb. rocket has also said he doesn't like the idea of a punishment or permanent visual marker to tell.

most of loading time has to do with your connection to the server or the server itself. partly your computer if it's not up to date.

No. The infected are the catalyst, not the threat. I would agree with making them a bit more difficult overall, as it takes 4-5 minutes tops to get a hatchet and then they are of no consequence short of astronomical bad luck, or poor choices.

Wait a minute so what you're saying is you want the scene of a zombie survivor game where the zombies are no threat and the threat comes from other people? That sounds boring. In fact it IS boring as you point out in 5 minutes of work zombies become trivial. I wonder why so many people turn to killing other survivors.

In every zombie/infected film that isn't a piece of steaming shit, the zombies serve as a plot device to pit one group of survivors against another in some fashion. It is NEVER the zombies who are the real threat or danger. They are stupid, they are predictable, they are never a problem until someone either loses their shit, or someone fucks everyone else over. THAT IS RATHER THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GENRE. People are fucking scary and dangerous.

"Obviously we need aso need a larger variety of zombies. I'm just going to list a few suggestions"

Nope

You started your rebuttal by mentioning how quickly zombies become trivial. Explain to me again how that is a good thing? Shouldn't we at least have harder to kill zombies guarding the better loot? Military zombies hardly fill that role.

It isn't a matter of a good/bad thing. It's a matter of that's how it is. You can't breathe water. Is that a good or a bad thing? It's not the point of the thing, and that's what really matters. If you're drowning, yeah, its a big fucking issue, but so long as you know the rules and practice caution around the water, it is no longer a direct threat, merely a hazard.

We already have screaming, shrieking infected. It's called all of them. Should it draw more? I think so.

And the problem lies in that the screaming does NOT draw more zombies. There should be a "social" zombie activator similar to the lieutenant of Arma. Guess what it's already in the game! All you would have to do is turn it on

Precisely why I said their screaming SHOULD alert the others. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if it's supposed to and isn't coded, or isn't working properly.

In no way should any playstyle be punished. It could be argued that with the rampant KoS trend, that survivors are being punished as things stand now. that however, is not the topic at hand.

As I said before punishment (suffering, pain, or loss that serves as retribution) and consequences (something that happens as a result of a particular action or set of conditions) are different. Say your maximum health were reduced for killing a player.... THAT is a punishment. You now have a limitation you cannot avoid under any circumstances. A consequence means you made a choice and you must live with that choice (such as being attacked by soldiers) but it can be avoided. I believe I set the tone of the discussion and I believe as you do right now that survivors ARE being punished right now.

There are consequences now. You can alert the horde. You can draw the attention of anti-bandit squads. The fact that there aren't MORE anti-bandit squads is a testament to the fact that most non-bandits prefer to not put themselves at risk, ever. There are plenty of us who will happily send you to a dirtnap if you take a shot at us, but there are far greater more who will run like crazy at the first sound of another person. I think they need to stop playing with their vaginas and nut up, but thats me.

3) Don't have all the best loot in the same place.

On this, I agree. But it isn't all in the same place. Heli wrecks and deerstands yeild equal and better loot, and are scattered pretty much everywhere.

Deerstands do not give everything that comes from the Barracks. Heli wrecks encourage exploration but people still tend to stagnate towards the NW corner.

They do so only because it's easier, so long as you don't run into another group. The risk/reward is arguable. I know plenty of people who gear up just fine without ever going to stary/airfield. It takes longer, but it's safer. If you're in a hurry to get into a conflict, clearly you go to where the fastest gearup can happen. This is also not coincidentally the same place you can go if you're in a hurry to get into a conflict. You can't "stagnate" in a place where you're constantly under threat of death. Your corpse can stagnate there.

On that note shouldn't there be a few alive soldiers at the airfield? Perhaps there are, but people KoS them as well, for their lewts. Point made, IF there were, they wouldn't live long.

Right, but they would likely take a few players out with them. Have you seen a group of AI soldiers fight in Arma?

Considering I've played arma since shortly after it's release, hell yes I have. You'd need a sizable force of soldiers to pose a threat to even 1 guy with a good sniper rifle. I play a lot of Domination, 2 snipers and a spotter can hold down half a goddamn town and still be in the effective range of the weapon system, and face minimal, if any, threat of being a casualty.

4) Arma as a walking simulator is extremely boring

If you spend all your time in the woods, I can agree. But that's your choice, not a design flaw.

Oh right it's MY choice that everyone hoards vehicles? Care to rephrase that?

If you chose to spend all your time hiding from everyone and everything, it's gonna be fucking boring. Rocket did not come over and force you into that playstyle.

5) Loading takes way too long (self explanitory no paragraph needed)

Upgrade your rig. The game loads quite reasonably (about 8 seconds for me) so long as you don't get stuck waiting to create character, which is a server > db issue I believe.

There are a ton of servers where you can't load in quickly even if you should.

Restating what someone has said to counterpoint them doesn't actually work in the real world. I clearly stated that the game loads just fine, provided you aren't jumping on a server having DB issues.

Grow a pair of balls and stop trying to mask your butthurt about bandits with overly long, unoriginal posts and suggestions to turn DayZ into fucking L4D.

I'm not upset by bandits. I got killed yesterday by one in part because I didn't care. I had a grenade I could have used to kill him through the wall of the building (go arma physics... /lol). He only saw me because the server had blues appear on the map. That's dumb. I don't want this game to be L4D but you have to admit the zombies I described could spice things up a bit no?

In 2 hours I got back to where I was gear wise (exactly) except I have a different AK. I even had a nice bike ride that made the travel back to the NW quite fast.

So in 2 hours after getting killed by a bandit, you have a vehicle, but everyone is hording them all and forcing you to have a marathon simulator experience? Which is it, are you without vehicles, or have you located them in under 2 hours?

Yesterday I died, rather stupidly, by trying to walk down some stairs from a loading dock to the pavement. This is clearly a dangerous endeavor, one not to be taken lightly, as I stumbled, and cracked my head on a tire rim. I yelped just a bit... it was enough to draw the attention of a passing infected, who promptly ate my face as I lay unconscious. I respawn, and jog inland for about 10 minutes, avoiding the major cities, favoring outlying barns to pick up a hatchet, crossbow and some basic food and beverage. I stumble upon a blue van parked in some trees just off the road. It is in perfect repair, and the trunk holds enough supplies to keep it on the road for what could be called "fucking forever man" several engine parts, numerous tires, countless gastanks, jerrycans for miles. I used this van to get my ass from the east coast to the midlands, where I dumped the car and flattened the tires in a village. Not 100m from there I find a bus, also in great condition, fully loaded with goodies, barely in the treeline. I flatten the tires and carry on. I'm sorry myself and others have hoarded all those vehicles forcing you to.. use a vehicle within 2 hours of a respawn.

And you're still here why?

Some people live to grief. You seem to be one of them. I think of myself as an optimist and with regards to this game I was merely thinking this game would be far more interesing with these changes.

I'm not a bandit, but I have no issue killing someone if they need killing. Will I flatten tires on vehicles once my use for them is up? Yes, I will. The last thing I need is to leave a perfectly working vehicle behind some some jackass can run over me with it 5 minutes later. If i can find them that easy, so can anyone else. At least the next guy has a choice to make... stay and fix this car and have a ride, or loot what I need and leave it for someone else to mess with. Is that griefing? Hardly. Given the nature of the environment, finding a car fully loaded does not even imply the last owner is even alive. He could have run to the town to collect some beans and been shot, eaten or otherwise. Unless I see the driver getting out, I don't even consider this theft in our situation.

I would like to see a lot more co-operation between survivors, and a lot less paranoia driven KoS activity. I would. Not because I dislike bandits. I love bandits. I love that at any moment, anywhere I am, I could find myself at the wrong end of their weapon. It's what makes the game exciting. No AI, no matter how advanced, could EVER replicate that level of suspense. If you don't like that sort of thing, this is clearly not the game for you, and it never will be. If you like feeling your nuts shrink 3 sizes because you're pretty goddamn sure you just heard a guy behind you in the woods and you have NO FUCKING CLUE WHERE HE IS, the by all means, stay a while.

Key part of that though... You need to have the balls to feel them shrink. So grow a pair.

Edited by KrystoferRobin
  • Like 1

I would like to see a lot more co-operation between survivors, and a lot less paranoia driven KoS activity. I would. Not because I dislike bandits. I love bandits. I love that at any moment, anywhere I am, I could find myself at the wrong end of their weapon. It's what makes the game exciting. No AI, no matter how advanced, could EVER replicate that level of suspense.

Stop and think a minute about what you are saying. You want players to need each other (instead of needing what's in their pack). How do you do that? If cities were a deathtrap then it might be a really interesting game. Imagine if you shot an automatic weapon and 50 zombies in Cherno came to find you. I would love that. That doesn't happen here. Zombies are a joke in this game. They may be themed after the newer modern 28 days later style zombie but they are about as effective as zombies from 1950's movies. Better weapons (anything in the class 2 or 3 tier) make the situation even worse as you have huge clips, optics and all kinds of benefits.

Why do people kill each other? Because they are bored with the game? Because they don't want to respawn on the beach? Because they can. Why do people not kill each other when they run into another player? Other than the idea that they don't want to get killed it's hard to say. The game is stacked against people wanting to keep other players alive.

I really wish you lived nearby as I'd love for you to try an operation flashpoint mission I made for the xbox. It takes 4 hours minimum to complete. You have a 6 soldier team and have to kill about 120 enemy soldiers, 3 tanks and a Helicopter with a search light. Most of the squads are setup so that if you do not kill them stealthily another nearby group of soldiers will respond. And then another... and then maybe a tank.

Bear in mind you only get about 1/3 of the controls for Arma on this xbox game but you can do some amazing things. You really don't need to make the AI smart with the scripts that are available for arma. You have the ability to say If this happens then go here do this, then that, and then this.

Most people when you get right down to it are dumb or unimaginative to say the least. I've pretty much seen everything imaginable in terms of PVP behavior. You can make the AI in arma do some incredible things... the tools are already there. Why not make better use of them?

games don't need endgame

See here's the problem.... there's only so much you can do in this game before you've done it all. You get the gear... you eventually die and when you do it is fun to a degree to get back what you lost. You can murder people you can let them go or maybe you play a doctor for a while. So last time I heard (which was a while ago) there were 700,000 people who tried this game. Where are they? Either most people playing don't have lots of time they can play or people are getting bored quickly. Even on weekends you never see many people online.

I love how people like to think this game has SO many ways to play. But the latest patch has apparently nerfed view ranges. So sniping is pretty much out now? Apparently that was not an approved method of play.

Edited by Glythe