Sign in to follow this  
anton364@hotmail.nl

spawn

when you log in you cant be killed or kill for 1 min so you dont just walk and then a random guy logs in and kills you in 1 second.

People could exploit it to shit; Log out in combat, log back in and make use of the 60 seconds ''godmode''

People could exploit it to shit; Log out in combat, log back in and make use of the 60 seconds ''godmode''

Unless only on respawn.

then make it to 10 seconds..

while ago i read that someone was looting and someone spawned back at him and got killed.

so.. 10 seconds different would do alot..

I'm literally tempted to start a series of Youtube videos that are just 60-minute-long movies where I stand motionless on the beach on full servers, just so I have something to link to in every thread where the idea that people are being slaughtered en masse on the beaches by snipers or bandits or whatever the current myth is.

I have played this game for hundreds of hours. I've probably respawned 500+ times.

The only time I ever died on the beach was when other survivors had Makarovs.

Since starting weapons were removed I've never died on the beach after spawning. Not once.