Sign in to follow this  
the.ogbizzle@gmail.com

HFBServers Customers...

I will try and bug them and see if I can get an answer. I have been getting pretty quick answers on my end

i am assuming you can't update your server past the 95054 beta.

here is their twitter

https://twitter.com/HFBServers

maybe HFB will get off their ass and fix the problem if their twitter blows up with replies?

They're busy getting new Ivy Bridge servers up for DayZ. I'd say they're working on that rather than other problems, also my Timezone is kinda messed atm too that's going to be fixed in the next few OS reinstalls the time-zone change script was messing up.

ive used hfb, and only hfb for dayz. i had what in my opinion were silly issues created by multiple launchers and installers and files etc. i wish i found out siz updater was nuking my update and reverting the files. before i started updating.but once i was explained what issues were dayz and which were server. my interactions with both hfb and dayz support were excellent in the end even though i acted like a entitled douche a bit, they were implicitly polite, and more than willing to look into the issues as i encountered them and gave me the proper instructions to put everything everywhere.

who cares if they are reselling servers? thats the whole point of server farms so people will resell them......fking people man get real.

you think go daddy started with a giant server wherehouse full of racks and techs 24/7? fking get a clue.

mostly towards the banned troll who of course will still lurk these boards like a good troll does. piss off anti social fool.

so people going about . i hear this host has better service is butthurt because they didnt get immediate service and a fix or the issues THEY think are all consuming and important much more than the other 237 tickets posted well before they decided to log on the cp.

i have extremely high standards for customer service. granted the first interactions may have been rushed and not addressing the issues to my desire, but when i let them know that we pay and havent been playing for xxx reason they stepped up and fixed the shit. i appreciated the help they gave and the personal touch.

is a nice contrast to the game world. so individual experiences may vary, but i was always taught you get out what you put into it, treat people like you want to be treated,you catch more flys with honey then vinegar. you want good customer service dont act like a entitled d bag, (disclaimer im not pointing my 1911 at anyone but you know who you are if you look in the mirror)

type your issues clearly, with as much data or info as you can. dates times, machine specs etc. say please and thank you.

not "hi thanks for choosing taco hell, what can i get started for you today? did you hapen to catch our daily special? butthole burners are 12 for 7 right now!.......please order when you are ready ;) "

" gimmie 2 dozen asshole fire eaters and two large cokes!"

"ok repeats order...and will ther be anything else today? your total is.....please pull forw...." "*engine rev sounds getting quieter"

:ok how are you doing today?" "can i get extra hot spice with those and some napkins you never give me enough napkins with all this greezy food you serve"

"um ok sir heres you go and have a great afternoon!" "*engine sounds dinimishing*

now come on folks. anyone of us who has had to work at anywhere dealing with people in the food or service or retail industries,

fking KNOWS people are assholes for no reason.

now how about giving the people who are actually providing a place to survive,

or the very application you are trying to survive on a thank you instead of a fuck you?

Edited by Seattle

You can still play on your outdated server even if you update your client, just not the other way around. I was able to at least.

I've been content with HFB. Nothing too bad but nothing special either. Nice uptime. Their support likes to ignore your questions and they won't add more integrity checks on .pbo files aside from plants because it's 'too resource heavy'. Any HFB server is just begging to get exploited to shit by the popular new douchebag technique of removing buildings to horde vehicles in them or shoot people.