Sign in to follow this  
the.ogbizzle@gmail.com

HFBServers Customers...

I'm sure any server hosting site works diligently on resolving any incompatibility issues.

Unfortunately i'm in the same boat as you, i was told at 8:30am this morning thats GMT +1 by the way that the patch would be up in a couple of hours, its now 7pm.....

Edited by Willdobbo

I'm sure any server hosting site works diligently on resolving any incompatibility issues.

You would hope or assume.

You would hope or assume.

I would, yes

Yeah this is driving me crazy. Update came out 10 hours ago. This is a business day isn't it? It's business hours isn't it? Cmon HFB!

Yeah this is driving me crazy. Update came out 10 hours ago. This is a business day isn't it? It's business hours isn't it? Cmon HFB!

Seriously? 10 hours for a BETA patch that was one of many to be released (and more). Relax people, and wait for something that is maybe stable instead of expecting every (not even dayZ) patch to be updated immediately.

Seriously? 10 hours for a BETA patch that was one of many to be released (and more). Relax people, and wait for something that is maybe stable instead of expecting every (not even dayZ) patch to be updated immediately.

If I pay for a service, I expect service. If other hosting companies are able to update with each patch, I expect similar results. If they're not, which I think is pretty evident from the many posts re: HFB, they're going to lose customers to other hosts with better service.

• Like 1

do you even rent a server with HFB?

I bought with them this month and a day in, I knew I would be changing providers.

If I pay for a service, I expect service. If other hosting companies are able to update with each patch, I expect similar results. If they're not, which I think is pretty evident from the many posts re: HFB, they're going to lose customers to other hosts with better service.

i canceled my service with HFB last week actually. my server will remain up till the 4th.

I've had a server with them for a little over a month now and I've been extremely satisfied with the service they provide.

I've had a server with them for a little over a month now and I've been extremely satisfied with the service they provide.

I smell an HFB employee. Get back to work!

These updates shouldn't take this long for them to throw it up on a server so I can update my server client... Then again this wouldn't be an issue if we had access to the FTP, but I guess that's Dayzs rules not theirs. They sent out an email a few days ago letting us know they're updating their servers, etc, for better performance. I hope this is the case because the first 2 days the server was unplayable due to lag.

These updates shouldn't take this long for them to throw it up on a server so I can update my server client... Then again this wouldn't be an issue if we had access to the FTP, but I guess that's Dayzs rules not theirs. They sent out an email a few days ago letting us know they're updating their servers, etc, for better performance. I hope this is the case because the first 2 days the server was unplayable due to lag.

Yeah, their "Online Support" has been offline all day. Between that and no DayZ update, seems they may have taken the day off. Unfortunately, this is my day off as well, and I was hoping to play some DayZ on the server I pay them for.

I am not pleased with this, i have only had a server with them for around 5 days, thinking of switching to Host Altitude unless s*** gets sorted out i hear good things about that host.

The most annoying thing is i got told by "John" someone on the support team that the update should be available in a few hours, he told me that almost 10 hours ago.

Edited by Willdobbo

Hear that? That's the sound of people shopping other hosts...

Lol...

Contact Info:

11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200

Los Angeles, CA 90064

US

Telephone: +1.6613102107

Fax: +1.6613102107

Spamming the twitter won't help. Anthony is asleep because he was up until 10 AM (Est) doing maintenance as well as ordering brand new Ivy Bridge servers. And I cannot put the update in myself. =\ So, sorry. You just are going to need to wait tight for a little bit.

Forgive us.

Maybe I could get my ticket Handled. Ticket ID: #140203 My server has been down for 6 days because file manager is blocking access. A screw up in attempting to credit me 3 days has now shut down my account because it says I did not pay a bill from november 30th 1999.... Multiple emails and no responses and not action on my ticket (that I can see).....

Maybe I could get my ticket Handled. Ticket ID: #140203 My server has been down for 6 days because file manager is blocking access. A screw up in attempting to credit me 3 days has now shut down my account because it says I did not pay a bill from november 30th 1999.... Multiple emails and no responses and not action on my ticket (that I can see).....

I'll look into it right now.

Edit; resolved an hour ago.

Edited by Inu

Are you talking about Hosted or dedicated?