Sign in to follow this  
Jacomo (DayZ)

How I Learned to Start Worrying and Hate The Bandits

Hello,

started to play this great mod 5 days ago. And still.. I am forced to create a new character right now. :D Some people just going wild in the game. I have died many times, but only once by the zombies. Guess it is because I am too good-natured. :D

For instance, I freshly spawned, met a guy, said I am friendly and helped him a bit, he had no weapons too. Then he found an axe and broke my legs, finished me off and enjoyed the single bandage I had on me. :D

Or I saw a bunch of people running, I thought they should be friendly, you know they looked like teaming up, I ran to them, friendly face, for 10 secs nothing happened, then I got shot. :D As time passes by, I look back on those events with a smile. And as time passes by, I am learning to be more paranoid and cautious. I kinda understood, that it is too risky trying to make friends in-game. So I chose forum approach. :)

I am 21 years old, passionate gamer, skilled tactician, zombie and post-apo fan. As you can tell by now, I am looking for some skilled, mature people to team up with. Got mic.

If interested, add me on steam: jacomo141

• Like 1

Great thread title. May I ask you what your nationality (more interesting: your primary language) is?

Great thread title. May I ask you what your nationality (more interesting: your primary language) is?

Right, my bad I didn't mention that. I am from the Czech Republic(EU), primary language, obviously, is czech. :)

I'm looking for players too. I sent you an invite. Your English looks flawless. I am from ATL GA in the US of A. Lets kill some zombies!

Pro tip: Be a bandit or your gonna get killed.

KeanuReeves: But if everyone becomes a bandit, you will be killed!