Sign in to follow this  
scarecrowq

Newbie got a motorcycle in 10 minutes :D

So yeah, I just got the game and I was legging it along some tracks when I saw this pretty damn nice looking motorbike in the middle of the grass. There was nothing wrong with it, it was fixed and fueled up. I approached it cautiously - expecting a bandit trap, but nay, the bike was mine! I was driving around (I had nothing good on me so I was just enjoying the ride) before someone sniped me about 20 minutes later. It was fun, thought I'd share.

maybe he thought it was a nice bike too :P nice i havent found any vehichle that is useable..they all look tore up.

He was pry using it for bait and had to take a piss then had to chase you on foot using nothing but his ninja sniper know how.

sniper_ninja.jpg

I found a random car abandoned in the middle of the road, FULL of AK's, ammo, and chemlights. Wasn't a trap either, wonder what happened to the guy.

I found a random car abandoned in the middle of the road, FULL of AK's, ammo, and chemlights. Wasn't a trap either, wonder what happened to the guy.

Haha that is pretty random. He certaintly wasn't killed otherwise that would of been looted for sure!

That's what I thought. It also had almost 6 full cans of fuel, and the only bad thing is the engine is red. Also, what happens if I drive it with the engine light red?

you can sometimes drive it if everything else is in order. i have.

That's what I thought. It also had almost 6 full cans of fuel, and the only bad thing is the engine is red. Also, what happens if I drive it with the engine light red?

You can probably drive it safely, but do NOT bump into anything. That will most likely make it explode, you along with it. Good find though.

• Like 1

The engine being red is possibly the reason why it was left out there. I'd say the original owner is out there trying to find some engine parts.

WTF WHERE'S MY BIKE?!

-MONSTER

Now that sucks. IMO, the bike is the best vehicle in the game. Might be loud to Z's, but it's pretty quiet for players. It falls down when not in use, so it's a lot easier to hide, doesn't require fuel, and from my experience, self-repairs itself from time to time. WIN!

Oh my goodness, I loved tearing up the streets with that one bike I found (completely green) for about 4 minutes before digging it into the side of a hill on accident.

It was pretty damn fun! I found a bike before a gun :P

But yeah, as I said, I knew it was probably a trap but I had nothing worthwhile on me so I went for it.

I never did see the shooter...

i cant find a motorcycle anywhere! ive checked 3 spawn locations on different servers and cannot find any :(

i logged in today to help a friend get some food cause he was starving already. he was in lopatino i was near the NE airfield. i walked like ~100meters and stumbled upon a fully intact bus :) fueled it in gorka and got to him just in time :) now we have a big bus and have fun along the coast with our fully geared chars :X