Sign in to follow this  
Squeezit

Bought Arma specifically for this mod...

Thanks guys, a friend of mine showed me the map, only downside is I can't figure out where I spawn at to find where to go :/

you gotta pay really close attention when you first spawn and in the bottom right it'll say where you are. then just alt tab and find that location. if you don't like where you spawned, just respawn and try again. i died last night and just respawned till i was close enough to go back and loot what was left of my corpse.

EDIT: also, i dont know if you know this, but you will ALWAYS spawn on the coast.

Edited by LongShot25

If you want help and possibly some gear, send me your Steam or Skype here on the forums and I will chat you through what you need to do etc.

Edited by Big Loaf
  • Like 1

Hmm, so I've spawned on the side of a house (instead of on the coast like usual?) and my character was constantly running full speed ahead.. Nothing I could do to stop him. So I had him crawl everywhere through the house. Found Binoculars. Found a knife. Found a ton of ammo (no gun). Found some coke/etc. Seems like I kinda hit the jackpot.

However I can't equip the binoculars, or the knife. And I can't pick up this crowbar I found laying on the ground (I click Enter on it, then it asks if I want to take crowbar. I've tried hitting enter, left clicking, etc. nothing happens)

I've tried right clicking on the knife then removing from toolbelt (I'm surrounded by Zombies, I'm scared!)

but I have no option to do this. Don't want to lose all this gear though, so even though I didn't pick up the crowbar, I logged out. (couldn't close the doors in the room I was in...not much good that would do though since I found out zombies can open doors.)

On that note, if you're running away from zombies, how do you escape them?

I have no weapon to fight them with, so I just run and run and run. And swim. And shut doors. And climb mountains.

Nothing works :(

I've tried crouching to sneak by zombies, that doesn't work too well either. Sorry for all the questions!

Edited by Squeezit

I hate to bump my own thread, but it looks like my thread dropped off.

Was hoping someone could answer those questions I asked ^ sorry :P