Sign in to follow this  
gammofly

A real sniping example.

Many people claim to be sniping or a sniper. Here is an example of the real deal.

• Like 1

They werent "bandits" otherwise it would say bandits killed in the top right...not murders!

Real skill is busting in there with a hunting shotgun and only 2 shots of pellets and leaving moments later as the victor, and several beans richer.

• Like 1

Lying on a roof in Electro sniping noobs is not an example of skill.

Quite the opposite.

QFT!!!!""""!

That's not even much to brag about bro. Those shots are at what... 200 meters? If you're going to gloat and claim to be a sniper you need to be hitting shots at an excess of 900-1200 yards. And if you're going to title your video ''sniping a group of bandits'', have a bandit kill; Not 0.

My CoD kid radar is beeping.

• Like 1

That's not even much to brag about bro. Those shots are at what... 200 meters? If you're going to gloat and claim to be a sniper you need to be hitting shots at an excess of 900-1200 yards. And if you're going to title your video ''sniping a group of bandits'', have a bandit kill; Not 0.

My CoD kid radar is beeping.

so much QFT in this thread its crazy

not to mention you only killed 2 out of 4, missed 2 shots and no headshots from 200 meters. yeah the reall deal indeed,

Not only does he give actual snipers a bad name, but he gives survivors a bad name by trying to prove killing for lulz is "true" gameplay.

i actually lolled. The video title is not ''sniping a group of bandits'' anymore, its "Dayz sniping very long distance". I guess my 1km+ shots (to moving target, its HARD) are not that great then :/ I have to move to south and change my m107 to cz, then i have to go to assault rifle distance and then open fire. :(

I wasn't being serious. Was attempting to make a mockery of all the people who do this in game and talk mad shit.