NightRipper

Date Stamp on Debug Monitor

I would really like to see a date stamp added to the debug monitor. Since DayZ evolves so quickly, it is often difficult to tell what version is being used when watching any one of the hundreds (thousands?) of gameplay videos that have been posted on youtube.

Sure, you could look at the date the video was posted, but fairly often there is a time-delay between recording and upload, or the video is a repost, or it's dated footage. And frankly, with rolling updates being released as frequently as multiple times in the same day (i.e. 1.7.2.2 / 1.7.2.3), an in-game date-stamp would make it less confusing.

I do like that and it can be done, u can normally see the version by holding I in a server and the servener name normally contains the version so yea +1 mate :D

They should make a "Time Alive" in debug monitor so you know how many day(z) your character lived/lives

I don't really know, you can always checkout the date of recording and cross-reference it with the release date of an update? It takes some time, but how often do you actually want to know what update it is?

In my case I just occasionaly watch those gameplay vids, just for fun sake.

I would love a date stamp. The thing is, say you look up a tutorial video and it happens to be an older video back from 1.7.0 and you have no way of telling other than possibly the date the video was added (for arguments sake, lets say they uploaded a 1.7.0 video yesterday) and certain aspects of the game have drastically changed since 1.7.0 to 1.7.2.3 . You wouldn't necessarily know that unless the person in the video said the version, or you tested it out for yourself and ended up realizing it doesnt work.

I also would like a spot on the debug monitor to tell me how long I have lived, minutes/hours/days would be fantastic.