firehawk2k@gmx.de

Still waiting for Instance ID - why does it take so long? :(

Dear Staff,

my mates and me rent a server and everything is ready to play except the "Instance ID" and Missionfile we need from DayZ staff.

We are waiting now since more than 3 days to get an answer on our support ticket, or to get activated and finally getting ingame.

ServerIp: 85.114.153.26

Supporttopic: #348661 - Locationid needed (Instance ID)

Please take a second and activate it, we would really appreciate! (I know you got lots of stuff to do, but please let us provide a server for the community as soon as possible!)

Thanks in advance.

HFB had us up in under 12 hours. *Shrug*

Wonder why the time varies so much.

HFB are already whitelisted, I colocate my own server and so the IP has to be whitelisted by DayZ Admins.

Edited by IMF2000

It`s not the hosters fault. To be honest the hoster has nothing to do with it. Our server is ready for playing, the only thing missing is the acceptance from DayZ staff.

=> Instance ID and Mission File

If we got them we can start to go online. But I really dont understand why anyone has to wait 6 and more days?! If you dont have any time to CHECK or UNCHECK servers, write an automation script.

Script:

If the server got necessary or better hardware and slots it will be accepted. If not he receives an email to fix that issues.

Please accept us fast! :(

We are at Gamed.Gameservers they are surely whitelisted, too.

Edited by Lokji

If we got them we can start to go online. But I really dont understand why anyone has to wait 6 and more days?! If you dont have any time to CHECK or UNCHECK servers, write an automation script.

Thing is, there are a million things to be done, automating the server sign up is only one of them. Yes it is frustrating but we will simply have to wait and hope that the load eases soon. There are probably many other people waiting patiently also. :)

Yup i have been waiting since for about 6 days now hoping it gets activated today would be nice to have it running for the weekend.

i´m waiting since 4 days, now. i wanted to play on the new server this weekend, too. yes, i know, there are a lot of things to do, but waiting for 4 or more days? i´ve payed for this server for a month. its not very fine to let the people wait for so long time without any information from the dev team or the modders. and it isen´t that hard to sign a server free.. and it should be much less harder to create an automatic answer- and activationsystem. 4 days... i please you... i wanna loot my cars!!!^^

What I dont get is this "pre whitelisted" stuff some people are talking about. Our server is at the serverlist, too... I can connect on it and yesterday 10 people joined, but Map isnt loading we all stuck at "Loading", "Waiting for character to create" or some other loading screen.

Is it possible to host without an Instance ID with taking a random "Mission File"? Or are we forced to waste our weekend?

For now, we are all stuck waiting for the staff to approve our servers. From my understanding there is no way to run a server without an instance id and that allows the connectivity to HIVE. I would guess the server reselling companies have "priority" over the smaller community based dedicated server groups. Or they have pre-arranged a bunch of instance ids in advance.

gamed gameservers is a pretty big company.... and still I got no faster respond than the mate a few posts above me... Im not even sure if the hosters name appear anywhere at the application....

Just a theory, based on the fact people used to have to email to get an instance id. Perhaps some hosting/reselling companies have requested several instance ids at once prior to the new ticketing tracking system.