Sign in to follow this  
yami566

zombie children??

what if they had zombie children, like those you see in movies and can as fast as the normal ones..

HOW SCARY would THAT be???

Not very though I imagine they'd be as irritating as real children :P

• Like 1

I think that would actually be pretty awesome

but all the normal zombies are already really fast..

hmm ya nice idea and why no womans ...... we are not on Mykanos or a other gay island :P

but think about it, if your inside a house at night with couple friends looting- you hear crying noises and BOOM a zombie child is liek on the ground then just crawls super fast at you! or on walls or shit lol

You'll get a ton of ppl bitching about being able to shoot kids in a game. I personally never saw the problem with it, it's just a game. But most people feel it's "taking it too far". For some reason it's somewhat accepted when it happens in trailers or series or movies, but in a game it's not accepted whatsoever. There is very few games that allow you to kill kids in it.

I'm all for blowing the heads off infant zombies. :thumbsup:

Edited by BECKiEE
  • Like 2

yeah so killing zombie kids is frowned upon because it is sociopathic or whatever but sniping people from cherno for funnies is totally acceptable?

There are already so many threads about this. Anyway, since when is shooting children a problem in video games? I mean Deadspace 2 comes directly to mind and I'm sure there are more games where you can shoot infants. If this is suppose to be a realistic simulator I'm all for infected children.

I think hw should implement some scarier pop up zombies it would make people running in buildings way more cautious

I think they'd be harder to hit because they're smaller. Plus it would freak me out to turn around and see a zombie kid right behind me.

Oh, and you can kill 9 year old girls in Bioshock. No one really complained about that one.

• Like 1

It would be even creepier if the children had some sort of like tone too. Like before you see them in rooms they would sing a lullaby all soft and then go rage and attack

good idea but all the easily offended drama queens would make a fuss

i can't really see where they would fit into the game though since they really won't

add a new aspect to play for the effort it would be to create

I personally take it as a survival game, not some horror game that suppose to scare the sh*t out of you...so I like the current settings, the zombies are feared because of their role, not their lookings...

Like most have said, the rating peoples and angry housewives with take up arms on it. A lot of countries or areas ban games with things like that so for a retail game, it's much better to avoid the hassle. A free mod though? Why not. I haven't played the normal Arma game but I assume it lacks females compared to male characters and that's why there are so few no female zombies.

I would certainly like more lady zombies. Children zombs are wonderful for realism but I won't be all that disapointed if it's avoided.

Edited by BananaMartyr

You'll get a ton of ppl bitching about being able to shoot kids in a game. I personally never saw the problem with it, it's just a game. But most people feel it's "taking it too far". For some reason it's somewhat accepted when it happens in trailers or series or movies, but in a game it's not accepted whatsoever. There is very few games that allow you to kill kids in it.

I guess its for a reason though.

If I wanted to write an article concluding that gamers tend to mix up ingame and real life this forum would probably be a goldmine.

Just look at the threads who deal with combat DCing.

Will they have Iphones, 70 dollar hats, 140 dollar sneakers and "the world owes me" attitudes? If so, I'm going to start stocking up on AK mags now.

yeah so killing zombie kids is frowned upon because it is sociopathic or whatever but sniping people from cherno for funnies is totally acceptable?

Yes :D , but ive never sniped people so either way im clean.

They'd be a heck lot harder to hit, but if they add some sort of new sound they make like whimpering or crying to add to the atmosphere, I'm all for it! Sick of the constant growling the normal zeds make.

Edited by craayze

Oh NOooo!!!! That is one of the no goes in games, its the ultimate taboo!!!! :( Never been broken I think, except Alma in Fear but that was more paranormal than real.

Dunno why, them beer gardens are full of the screaming fuckers. <_<

I would nothing better than to come home and vent my anger on zombie kids, FN Fal to the face that should do it!!!! :o :D

Ps I do have a child of my own!!! :D