phil

General shennigans on sniper hill in Elektro yesterday

Timecodes in the description, tried to cut as much as I can and make it easy to move. Ending cracks me up as I didn't see him fall originally, haha. I particularly like the fact I've ascended to become The One as well. Check it out, thanks.

valmontmatrixdodge.gif

• Like 5

nice coordination and movement chris, not to say how this video reminds me of resident evil 2 :) maybe make some hunt for well geared survivors at the airfield next time, ill sub and give you my beans

nice coordination and movement chris, not to say how this video reminds me of resident evil 2 :) maybe make some hunt for well geared survivors at the airfield next time, ill sub and give you my beans

Yeah, I don't have a whole lot of time to play at the moment and missed our airfield PVP (we tend to go to a big server to have battles) on Sunday. I generally prefer to be the dude running around like an idiot covered by snipers hence my M16, haha. I don't particularly like shooting people with no weapons though or just trying to get north, but have found it too risky.

Thanks.

You, sir, get my beans. Here's why:

You went looking for a firefight, got one, and STAYED FOR THE FIREFIGHT. You had great gear, a lot to lose, and unlike 95/100 so-called "bandits" out there, you didn't disconnect when you got hit and started bleeding. While I don't want to turn this thread into a "omg disconnecting during pvp QQ you have no balls" discussion, I will say that if you're going to deliberately set out to engage other players, you damn well better be ready to kill or be killed. You, my good man, are a true bandit, and I salute you.

Also, that moment where the bullet hit the tree right next to you was pretty epic.

• Like 1

I get shot so i run into the open....

Haha, we had about 4-5 people so I was trying to "kite" him into the open for my team mates which is why I didn't dive behind cover at the first pylon.

Haha, I love how close you were to getting shot in the back by that guy with the AK, I'm amazed he missed when it sounded like he was right behind you. Good video.

You, sir, get my beans. Here's why:

You went looking for a firefight, got one, and STAYED FOR THE FIREFIGHT. You had great gear, a lot to lose, and unlike 95/100 so-called "bandits" out there, you didn't disconnect when you got hit and started bleeding. While I don't want to turn this thread into a "omg disconnecting during pvp QQ you have no balls" discussion, I will say that if you're going to deliberately set out to engage other players, you damn well better be ready to kill or be killed. You, my good man, are a true bandit, and I salute you.

Also, that moment where the bullet hit the tree right next to you was pretty epic.

Thanks, two of the guys got hit later in the video (we were pretty much under constant attack at this point when we were moving in the video, so were going to regroup) by an AS50 Ghillie guy, we found the guy and he instantly DCed as soon as he heard footsteps behind him and we got visual. I don't really understand it, but it allowed us to retrieve the bodies at least and then we switched back to our server as we feared ghosting. Ironically I got ghosted on top of the hospital later on when we relocated to a new server and I decided to just run round Elektro scaring people by being friendly then getting my buddies to troll snipe, unfortunately no name tags and he DCed as soon as I got up with only 500 blood. Then I had to go :(

You got so lucky when you peaked out behind that tree. Pretty sure your head would have been blown out had you not done that. :P

You got so lucky when you peaked out behind that tree. Pretty sure your head would have been blown out had you not done that. :P

Haha, I didn't think it was that close. Reminds me of Pulp Fiction.

Actually I think that's pretty low when organised & very well armed bands go down south to kill lonely undergeared fresh spawns.

Why not man up and terrorize northern parts of the map, where majority of equipped players are?

I know, would be harder so less fun right?

Actually I think that's pretty low when organised & very well armed bands go down south to kill lonely undergeared fresh spawns.

Why not man up and terrorize northern parts of the map, where majority of equipped players are?

I know, would be harder so less fun right?

See my previous posts! We actually get a lot of gear from here, you're right I don't particularly care for shooting fresh spawns - there is literally no fun or any point other than griefing. I've gotten way more gear from Elektro PvP than Airfield PvP, I got two NVGs from people trying to snipe on those hills (one is in my backpack atm) and most of our AS50s come from managing to take people out, whereas there are mostly serial disconnecters, server hoppers and ghosters at the Airfield :/

Besides, I don't disconnect and it gives people a chance to fairly kill me, as seen when we had several people running at our position ;)

Besides, I don't disconnect and it gives people a chance to fairly kill me, as seen when we had several people running at our position ;)

I can give you credit for not being D/Cer, that is true. Being well equipped, start fight and then D/C, that is ultimate douchbaggery.

On the other hand when well armed group stalk fresh spawns, then I dont see that as much of a challenge,but yes, from time to time you can encounter fully equipped griefers down there and take their stuff. Saw your video and it did not see you were choosing whom to kill or not though (was pretty much KOS anything).

But yea, I realise this game is letting us do whatever we want and at this moment there is not much else then to kill other folks once you have some gear. I really hope that Rocket will put more and more stuff into this mod/game to keep players bussy.

Personally I would love if players could clear, fortify and hold some settlements, or create them from scratch.

And then if some fractions would emerge, with way how to visualy differentiate (like different camo or atleast diff.color bandanas or such) and then maybe wage war againts each other.

I know that theoreticaly you can do it now....but it seems rather hard when most people shoot anyone they meet.

Kudos on the video, and the accent :P

It's strange, Europeans love my accent and I may as well be speaking Chinese to Americans.

I can give you credit for not being D/Cer, that is true. Being well equipped, start fight and then D/C, that is ultimate douchbaggery.

On the other hand when well armed group stalk fresh spawns, then I dont see that as much of a challenge,but yes, from time to time you can encounter fully equipped griefers down there and take their stuff. Saw your video and it did not see you were choosing whom to kill or not though (was pretty much KOS anything).

But yea, I realise this game is letting us do whatever we want and at this moment there is not much else then to kill other folks once you have some gear. I really hope that Rocket will put more and more stuff into this mod/game to keep players bussy.

Personally I would love if players could clear, fortify and hold some settlements, or create them from scratch.

And then if some fractions would emerge, with way how to visualy differentiate (like different camo or atleast diff.color bandanas or such) and then maybe wage war againts each other.

I know that theoreticaly you can do it now....but it seems rather hard when most people shoot anyone they meet.

Like I say, I'm not big into killing fresh spawns as its nothing but pointless griefing. If anything, I just ask people to troll them with sniper shots over their heads. I lost footage of me running around Elektro as "the strike team" unfortunately, and everyone in TS bitching at me for it. I ended up getting shot in the back by a dude server hopping with an Enfield, and barely survived with 500 blood! He disconnected when I got up too..

4:28 ...you lucky bastard!

Yeah, I made a GIF out of it. Thanks for the feedback guys, I have more videos and take suggestions. Battle with some hackers coming up soon, showing I'm a true hero of the zombie wastelands.

Very entertaining video, great teamwork :D

Thanks! Me and the same guy today took our a team of hackers on our server, which is the video I'm currently uploading. Strangely enough, I still have the exact same character in that video as in this one. Probably approaching 30 days.