Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trading - 7/20 - 7/22

Green Mountain? Oh, man that place freaks me out!

It is a bit scary, until you get used to it.

do you do vehicle trades? or just items?

Not very often. We did sell a hatchback today, but we weren't using it anyways. Vehicles are a bit strange to trade, since they can't be taken across servers.

I need a ghillie and/or rangefinders, I have the following to offer for trade.

NVG

GPS

Entrenching Tool (Don't have any sandbags tho)

M249

DMR

M107

M24

M4A1 CCO SD

M9SD

Let me know what works, definitely interested if you can help out, I have up to around 5 clips for each of those weapons, if not more. Also have tons of other stuff if you have any requests, even a can of Mt. Dew lol

I need a ghillie and/or rangefinders, I have the following to offer for trade.

NVG

GPS

Entrenching Tool (Don't have any sandbags tho)

M249

DMR

M107

M24

M4A1 CCO SD

M9SD

Let me know what works, definitely interested if you can help out, I have up to around 5 clips for each of those weapons, if not more. Also have tons of other stuff if you have any requests, even a can of Mt. Dew lol

Post it on our forum under the trade section. We do have someone that lost their lucky Mtn Dew in the ocean, though.

Edit: Forum being here: http://www.freesidetrading.com/index.php

Edited by Publik
  • Like 1

>he thinks I'm not going to join the server before them and set up multiple satchel charges in discreet locations

But if you guys legit are trading things, I'll stop by to pick up a ghillie suit. Name your price.

Bear-traps? Mtn Dew? Bus? M249? M240? MK 18? AS50? NVG's? Rangefinders? SVD Camo?

Edited by Albatros

Just want to thank you for the awesome job done yesterday.

Guards did their job perfectly, no problems with trades, everybody got what they wanted, great job & keep it up!

Bookmarking for the future.

Edited by chaR

>he thinks I'm not going to join the server before them and set up multiple satchel charges in discreet locations

But if you guys legit are trading things, I'll stop by to pick up a ghillie suit. Name your price.

Bear-traps? Mtn Dew? Bus? M249? M240? MK 18? AS50? NVG's? Rangefinders? SVD Camo?

Yeah, right. We get those threats all the time, and the most that comes out of it is some ghoster or some wimp with a DMR a few hundred meters out taking potshots at us. Full frontal assault? Please do! We like the challenge! It gets boring if no one is trying to kill us. But coming beforehand and dropping satchels is just.... weak.

As for your second topic, those seem like reasonable trades. Come by and we'll work something out, though ghillies and the like usually require [us to make] a pickup [from base].

(If any mods are reading and have the power, chopper please? We update fairly quickly and such :D)

Edited by Publik

Publik I am interested in getting a ghillie from you guys when does it start today?

Publik I am interested in getting a ghillie from you guys when does it start today?

Normally in 30 minutes or so, but I'm at work so I'm useless ;P

OP updated. Post will be held at 20:30 UTC (in ~45 minutes) at Green Mountain.

So should I just show up with my payment and ask for what I want?

Sure. If we don't have your item there ahead of time, we'll have to run back and get it. It's a bit of a drive, so you'll have to be willing to wait an hour or so, depending on the vehicle we've got there.

wait so what time is this going down? and can i get the ts info so i can chat my way in?

Well, it doesn't matter for me anymore. About a klick away from Green Mountain, some jackass sniped me. Probably one of those dicks who sits around waiting for people to come trade.

Edit: It's sort of funny, because I was going there to give away my gun(pretty much the only thing I had of value) for free. So, had the bandit asked, I would have given it to him.

Edited by Sandwichx
  • Like 1

DAMNIT I HAVE TO WORK!

Please post the results of this trial and whether or not you will be doing this again. Sounds cool.

I was planning on showing up and begging for food/water from people to add to the atmosphere :D

I was just killed by one of your guys and im not sure why. I announced myself at the compound before the hill, he wasnt killing the zombies around me and instead he killed me. I was in the shed for a good 5 minutes talking before he came in and killed me, not sure what i did wrong.