Grocs

Server got nuked - killed everyone on the server :(

Hi all,

Some friends and I were playing on US 238 server and after seeing a couple of weird messages appear everyone suddenly got killed off in one instance as the server went down.

This is incredibly frustrating as I had managed to get a fair amount of supplies and equipment.

I'm pretty gutted.

Can anyone tell me if this is a common thing? It appeared the server was getting hacked or something...

I really like the challenge of this game but to suddenly be killed off through no mistake of your own - that is just pretty disheartening.

Grocs.

Yeah shit happens... Loopholes need to be blocked, but then it should be ok

I think we'll be seeing a whole lot more of these "Server X got nuked" threads until it gets fixed.

A private hack got leaked to the public today. GG.

Edited by DarkRaven123

Thanks for the replies - it sounds a bit more common than I was hoping for...

I'll just have to keep an eye out for other weird messages in future and leave the server as soon as it starts...

all you are doing is posting up a sweet success story for the hacker to fawn over, report hacks in the correct manner and stop advertising their activity, when you post about it here all you do is add to the problem (not your fault, just the truth)

Grocs. I have a proposition for you. I got fucked by zed, ko-d, busted leg, 800 blood. Barely woke up in time to save my sorry ass. If you are in the cherno area and want to meet later today I can supply kit in exchange for morphine and a blood transfusion. PM me if interested. I'll tell you what I can offer.

• Like 1

Your that guy i like meeting on Day Z :beans:

Grocs. I have a proposition for you. I got fucked by zed, ko-d, busted leg, 800 blood. Barely woke up in time to save my sorry ass. If you are in the cherno area and want to meet later today I can supply kit in exchange for morphine and a blood transfusion. PM me if interested. I'll tell you what I can offer.

all you are doing is posting up a sweet success story for the hacker to fawn over, report hacks in the correct manner and stop advertising their activity, when you post about it here all you do is add to the problem (not your fault, just the truth)

As you've already said - that wasn't my intention. Where are the hacks normally reported? To be honest I wasn't even sure that was what it was - until now.

Thanks for the offer Fonz - I'm GMT +10 (11pm here).

Hopefully we can hook up sometime - I'll try and get some morphine and blood packs...