AusDayZ (DayZ)

Australian DayZ Community

No love for New Zealand?

I suppose we could use a few kiwis.. For drawing out snipers and zed bait or something.

Haha I'm a NZer myself, all ANZ welcome.

In AusDayZ, if you go prone under bush for more than ten seconds you ahould get bitten by a poisonous insect. If you try to swim to Skalisty you will get swarmed by zombie Box jellyfish.

...and no fucking coke or pepsi! Castlemaine or fosters cans only!

No one drinks Fosters in aus and I don't even know what castlemaine is...

Joined.

Cant wait to join such an active and aussie community.

Ingame name: Aero

Steam name: Aero ??

Mic: Yes

Preferred role: Scavenger, Spotter, Support, Sniper (basically i will play what's needed)

Timezone: + 8.00

Edited by Island Def Jam
  • Like 1

Boot camp will be starting within the hour if any other new players want to learn the basics (interface, inventory, movement, survival etc)

We are still going strong, biding our time until stand alone. Recently have launched our own ARMA II server, if any aussies/kiwis out there are interested in developing strategic gameplay & squads come join us!

Just launched our own dedicated private hive running panthera at the moment. It's up and running but we are still testing and making changes. Will be a whitelist system once we are happy with the way the server is running.

Installed new anti-scripting/hacking protection and further bumped the vehicle count to 70. Set to restart every 6 hours for a smooth experience. Join us at 66.151.138.86:2302

Hi im an australian dayz player, and i need a team or something... I'm pretty good at the game since i got AS50 but I'm going to starry sober for an assault rifle to... i would like to join a squad and stuff... I'm not a newb.

Hi im an australian dayz player, and i need a team or something... I'm pretty good at the game since i got AS50 but I'm going to starry sober for an assault rifle to... i would like to join a squad and stuff... I'm not a newb.

Hey, we run our own private hive so you will start fresh without your gear if you join our server. Check out our website (ausdayz.com) or jump straight into our server (66.151.138.86:2302).

All players/clans are welcome. We are looking for anyone to play with, whether you want to team up with us or team up and try and hunt us down..

Edited by AusDayZ

Currently upgrading our server side database which will enable us to run 3 servers:

1. Chernarus (Survival: extra vehicles)

2. Panthera (PVP: Many vehicles + start w/ combat loadout)

3. Namalsk (Survival)