Scene

Streamer Alt F4ing caught on stream

Server: US 275

Time: Around 6pm (UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington

Forum user by the name snorlax1304 posted a link to his stream that I decided to watch, eventually after meeting up with two other people in the northern Electro fire house they get attacked while all alt tabbed posting stuff to each other in teamspeak.

While this is happening someone attacks them, knocking one unconscious and dropping his blood to 5000.

The player that passed out tells everyone he got shot and snorlax instantly ESC and aborts game.

Once they all exit game they try pass it off as a hacker even though none of them had been in the game to know what was happening, they had all tabbed out of game to post details in teamspeak.

Thread to original post made by snorlax

http://dayzmod.com/f...am/#entry369640

Video I downloaded from his twitch page before I told him what I had seen because I knew he would try and remove it from his page, and he did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqOLvYtSJN4&feature=youtu.be

The attack happens around 17:25 and they all abort game as shown in the video as well as them all saying it over teamspeak.

I uploaded the whole thing to see nothing was taken out of context.

Snorlax's in game name during all this was "turtle fetus molester" . . .

its not a bannable offence. he can get server ban but no global

EDIT: After wathing the 17:35 part.

He left the game after one of his buddies got shot, he was not in conflict.

Edited by Gyroslove

Who fecking cares? It's not officially a CD key ban-able offence. What you want ppl to do about this? Ban these guys? Theres another 200k people all doing it too. Ban all of them?

Get over it. Find something better to do. Or maybe just play the mod and enjoy it?

:rolleyes:

Despite what others say I think it was good of you to post this (even if others think it's a waste of time)

if we let people keep doing this and not showing that it is a problem then it will just keep happening, and to people saying "he just aborted not alt+f4" it's basically the same thing.... you're still leaving the game and no he might not of been shot at directly but he was in the imidiate area of the conflict and went to the grey area of aborting to save his sorry ass.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with calling people out.

• Like 2

its not a bannable offence. he can get server ban but no global

EDIT: After wathing the 17:35 part.

He left the game after one of his buddies got shot, he was not in conflict.

With your reasoning if a group of 5 are moving across the map and 1 get shot and hit by a sniper, the other 4 are free to leave game since they are not in the conflict . . .

They are all in the same room together and are all under attack, you even see the shock icon appear on his screen.

Who fecking cares? It's not officially a CD key ban-able offence. What you want ppl to do about this? Ban these guys? Theres another 200k people all doing it too. Ban all of them?

Get over it. Find something better to do. Or maybe just play the mod and enjoy it?

:rolleyes:

Clearly not you so move along.

This area of the forums is for reporting people who cheat or exploit. I provided everything needed including clear video evidence.

Beanz for Wessie and Dallas for proving that this community does still have some decent people in it.

• Like 1