Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Many many maaaaaaaaaany thanks go to soul(shaper) for bringing me back to my killsite,.,, Once again I plea for you to let Rocket give you a fucking Jesus-skin (or something close!)

You the man!!!!!

Haha i might try and convince him ;D hope you enjoyed the chopper ride pal

Hey,

I need some medical assistance, i have broken legs. I'm located north of stary in the wood just north of the military base.

Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Shadow

P.S. I'm also having trouble connecting to Team Speak

Edited by Shadow_keep

Hey,

I need some medical assistance, i have broken legs. I'm located north of stary in the wood just north of the military base.

Would really appreciate some help.

Thanks,

Shadow

P.S. I'm also having trouble connecting to Team Speak

yeah there's something wrong with teamspeak atm, can you add me on steam nev2k

In need of help at airfield firestation in North-East Airfield (047-051) i am just inside the firestation door passed out, quickly need bandages when logging in beacause of little blood.

Ingame name is: Frank

Steamname: Canadienwolf

Thanks in advance

Edited by Canadienwolf

Hey doctor guys! Any of you in need of medical supplies? I just raided a hospital and have an excess. I'll accept a Jerry Can as payment. If you want to make the trade, PM me and we'll organize a drop. Preferred location to make the drop is Kamyshovo.

In need of help at airfield firestation in North-East Airfield (047-051) i am just inside the firestation door passed out, quickly need bandages when logging in beacause of little blood.

Ingame name is: Frank

Steamname: Canadienwolf

Thanks in advance

PM Sent

I need help at Balota inside the ports building, I have broken bones and low on blood.

Steam Name: jonasiv

EDIT: I just died from a hacker, so cancel that order I made earlier

Edited by JonasIV

My friend went for a swim in the ocean and now he's got an infection from the cold he caught. Anyone here have any antibiotics? We can't seem to find any.

Edited by Kajin

I do have antibiotics but I'm at Lake Prud (Stary) right now and don't have a vehicle. :/

I could make a run for you though, but that will take some time.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

• Like 1

My friend and I are both hanging out down in Elektro right now. Don't know if he's going to be coming online tonight, though, so we're in no real hurry to get our hands on it. I have some medical supplies stashed away to offer up as trade, because I know full well how rare antibiotics happens to be XD

Lemme know when you're going to make your way down south and what time you'd be willing to meet with me (I'm in the Eastern U.S. time zone). The only weapons I'll bring with me are a hatchet and a revolver. If you want medical supplies in trade, I'll also bring some of them with me as well.

Edited by Kajin

Just broke contact with MikaelM. Dude walked halfway across the map and even made a stop out of his way to pick up some other supplies I said I needed. Guy is a special kind of crazy. Thanks!

• Like 1

Big thumbs up to DJsomthingicantrememberexactly and usuam to be honest I don't think that's what their name is exactly but it is close enough :) lots of fun flying the chopper for you guys and then saving you haha :)

Hi friends, I got sick and need antibiotics to survive :( If anyone could help me would really be appreciated. We can meet whereever you want, just tell me the coords. I'd rather meet in the northern part of the map since it's safer. thank you again guys :)

steam name: andreamit

Edited by andreamit

This is very cool. I'll try dusting off my teamspeak setup and getting on their (newbie desperately neeing a transfusion and out there alone).

What's the best way to find which server TMW's are on?

steam name: tammer12

Game name (currently): Theo

This is very cool. I'll try dusting off my teamspeak setup and getting on their (newbie desperately neeing a transfusion and out there alone).

What's the best way to find which server TMW's are on?

steam name: tammer12

Game name (currently): Theo

I'm on ts.dayzmedics.com, that's the TMW teamspeak. I'm near cap galova if you need help

heey,

I just spoke HerrJon, and I've allready contacted Dr Wasteland, because I'd like to join the scavengers team. So now I'm searching for some S&L people who can teach me how to do it properly according the rules.

Thanks allready :)

heey,

I just spoke HerrJon, and I've allready contacted Dr Wasteland, because I'd like to join the scavengers team. So now I'm searching for some S&L people who can teach me how to do it properly according the rules.

Thanks allready :)

You might want to head over to the TMW forums and cross-post this. Other than that, hanging out in the Team Speak and looking for Supply & Logistics guys (the yellow 'Tent' badge next to their name) and asking to help out could work.

You might want to head over to the TMW forums and cross-post this. Other than that, hanging out in the Team Speak and looking for Supply & Logistics guys (the yellow 'Tent' badge next to their name) and asking to help out could work.

Thankyou sir ^^

Hello all, know this may be a long shot but any medics, or friendlies, with some morphine in lingo? I'm stuck near the major city of the sw island with broken legs. will trade ghillie, tent, l85, m249 whatever. I just need mrophine and blood. :) thanks.

steam:tmuller86 or a pm on here for skype etc.

i can be on now or tonight in a few hours.

I posted this in the MEdics in Training Thread, but just thought might as well post here. I can be online in about 40 or so minutes.

http://dayzmod.com/f...p/page__st__160

Hey folks. I could use some help. While crawling down some stairs I broke my leg. Would love some help so I don't have to crawl all the way to a hospital. My information is below. Please PM me if you can assist and I'll jump back online. You name the server.

Edit:

Micatian Saved me. Thanks buddy.

Edited by FatMatt

If anyone is able to, I need some help at the Northwest Airfield. Nothing too serious, just super low on blood, down to 4300 right now. If anyone wants to run out here for a blood transfusion, that would be great. :)

Skype name: msanc28

Saved guy yesterday. Don't know his name and he was in camo + in coma. Bandaged him. Dragged from Gorka to wilderness, gave transfusion. Unfortunately, haven't epi-pens with me, so left him under bush at safety. We, medic, must act not for recognition, but the if situation dictates. But if my patient read this - name Urself :)

• Like 1

Just wanted to say, "thatguycalledjames", just helped me out big time, he was very helpful, thanks for the support, now I dont have to restart!..Well until a bandit finds me that is.....