Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

yeah, i saw that dude, was hoping that my post would be spotted =) no rush, it's a 2.5 hour crawl to cherno

EDIT: medic on the way, request for assistance happily withdrawn

Edited by Guetapens

Am in need of morphine and blood, if there are any medics available close to the balota airstrip i'd very much appreciate their assistance

am available on skype or ts if there is a server available

Add me on steam.

Edit : or give me your skype name.

Edited by Muncywolverine
  • Like 1

TMW Squad online and mobile. Quote me and reply in thread if you need assistance. TMW Teamspeak down.

Muncywoverine saved my sorry ass, had to walk a fair distance too.

Excellent, prompt service and very helpful - thanks dude

• Like 1

I need antibiotics and am near the NW airfield. Can go to meet a medic anywhere. I've had an infection for days now and I'm getting low on meat and all my hospital raids have been unsuccessful. On Day 30 or so and ~300 zed kills, so don't wanna lose my guy. PM me for details. Will friend you on Steam if you want. Thanks in advance for any help.

If you still need help i have some and i'm in the area.

i need help on lingor island. Im in the fire tower in Drassen coordinates 007 014. i have broken bones and no blood :(

I would like to join this order , the website seems to be down, where should i start?

Best way to start is to look for patients on here and respond to them, then meet up with them and fix them up. Then get them to post how awesome you were at fixing them, PM Doc Wasteland and link those comments to him.

If any medics are near guglovo i could use some help. I have a broken leg and low blood. I can meet them at any close city like novy, stary, or Staroye. I've been crawling for some time and dont want to restart after all that.

Edited by Danny_007

Nevermind. Left myself alt-tab accidentally and came back to being dead.

Edited by SteveLord

This is more a call for an assist than it is for medical help, I was ported to Skal Island by a hacker(alt f4'd before I was killed) and am now stuck here! I could use an airlift or boat pickup just to get back to shore. I know you don't lose your pack swimming but for some reason I lost a pack yesterday swimming out to a boat I found so I'm skittish of going back in the water with my current loadout (Thanks BMXDivE for regearing me!).

Contact info is in my sig and looking to help folks out again once I get my feet back on the shorelines.

Edit: Got a Heli pickup, thanks to Eerie6

Edited by Paraskies

Posting to thank Fameus for his help, giving me antibiotics to help a sick clanmate. Very much appreciated, thank you!

I'm in the balota airstrip and down to so low blood that I can't see anything. Can someone give me a blood transfusion please?

Hey if any medics are near the NW airfield Id really appreciate someone with an epi-pen and some bandages because i think my timer is stuck its been about 1-2 minutes and it still hasnt even loaded thanks.

Edited by Slayten

I'm in the balota airstrip and down to so low blood that I can't see anything. Can someone give me a blood transfusion please?

I'm down there with a load of blood I picked up for a friend who needs help too. I can meet you on the TMW TS in a few minutes and see if I can help.

Hey if any medics are near the NW airfield Id really appreciate someone with an epi-pen and some bandages because i think my timer is stuck its been about 1-2 minutes and it still hasnt even loaded thanks.

Hello Slayten. Please join TMW teamspeak and message TMW Orange. Help is on the way.

Thank's to Flatearth and JoeShaw for patching me up earlier, it was professional and quick once they had arrived at my location and the chat whilst I was waiting was entertaining. I hope you find your matches Flat!