Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Askar.. I'm near Cherno right now and have spear AKM and some medical supply if you want one.

Anyone with a heli able to pick me up somewhere near the western edge of the map?

I could use a lift too.

And thanks for the offers guys, but what I really need right now is a backpack of some sort. I've found an M14 AIM, while I have no idea how good this gun is, it's worked for me so far. I'm near Pusta now, I almost got murdered by a pair of bandits and had to run.

Edited by Askar

Can't help much in meds, only got 2 bloods and 2 morphines and far too many bandages, but if our Medics are having a rough time gearing back up I'm willing to help. :)

Not an amazing playter, die a lot, only 5600 humanity (lifetime "murders" is annoyingly high for me, 4-6), but geared up and willing to help in whatever way since I've become a bit bored as of late. Got a spare weapon, ammo, some meds (as listed), food, and a backpack I could be willing to offer up as needed.

Could you message me the name of your main/ home server so I can say hello if you set a home server you can turn one of the medic tent bases or air fields or even the hospitals into aid centres in the game

I was down to 3k blood and the medic saved my life in Novy Sober. We then raided the NW airfield and was picked up by a helicopter. All and all it went better than expected :thumbsup:

So do we msg individuals or can I let you know I would request assistance in the SouthEast region and someone can get back to me? Im on 'US 1407'...desperate need of a fix for my broken leg!

Thanks guys!

Anyone able to reach Vyshnoye with car parts? I doubt it's possible but me and Turkey would like to fix up a GAZ we found here. Everything on it is destroyed and I've got only a patrol pack to carry parts from cherno.

Sorry for the semi-offtopic but this would help us medicate a lot. The storage space for 50 med supplies alone would be amazing.

When I get home I will put a wheel on the atv I got and go fetch you some parts. (assuming you wont be done fixing it by then.)

Ill PM you the server and locale of the ATV in case you wanna try and get on that this morning.

So do we msg individuals or can I let you know I would request assistance in the SouthEast region and someone can get back to me? Im on 'US 1407'...desperate need of a fix for my broken leg!

Thanks guys!

Any/all of the above. Messaging here is a good start, PMing medics you see actively posting is good too. Also checking the front page list for medics in your division logged into Steam also works. Probably my favorite is logging into our teamspeak server here:

ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Just right click someone with the red cross and use the poke command, and they'll come check on you when they can. I'm SE but I glitched and spawned in Kamenka, so I am in for a hike to get back to that area. Hopefully someone else can get to you first but I'll check this thread as I get closer. Also don't be afraid to give out specific coordinates on here, but I wouldn't do that now as you've stated the server you are on. Usually give coords, hide your server for just the medic. Not a big deal as you can always switch servers (though it sucks when you spawn across the map for no reason, at least I still have my gear this time).

Edited by tamshan

Added Dubwub, Cereal Killer and Fonzarelli, Waiting for one of you to come online for help at Elektro :/

Anyone able to reach Vyshnoye with car parts? I doubt it's possible but me and Turkey would like to fix up a GAZ we found here. Everything on it is destroyed and I've got only a patrol pack to carry parts from cherno.

Sorry for the semi-offtopic but this would help us medicate a lot. The storage space for 50 med supplies alone would be amazing.

Are you guys on teamspeak? I'm probably passing by on my way back to the SE and have an Alice pack, so I can at least help carry stuff.

Medic in need of a medic in Vyshnoye. I got downed by zombies while trying to install a fuel tank on a broken GAZ. I'm unconscious and bleeding, likely in need of a transfusion. I have one blood bag you can take. I'm a tiny bit northwest of the low-yield industrial hut in Vyshnoye. Expended most of my revolver ammo killing the zombies but then realized I was out of bandages and logged out like a pansy.

Contact me on steam (Askar).

Please help!

Edited by Askar

I would like to help out...I'm currently in the Berezino area....I'm well armed...anything you would like me to get? Car parts..hospital loot, food/drink....?

TMW suffered at the hands of hackers last night AA gun shot down our heli and pilot. A couple guys got ambushed by silenced AKs! It was a rough day, but we persevere and I am back and ready to assist.

Add me on Steam if you need help getting a huey up and running. I have all the parts available.

Any medics or anyone in general with a vehicle in or around Kamenka? Add me on steam if so.

lol TurkeyBacon... this game is hatin on you and Askar :P Im back on for a bit, maybe well try again?? jumpin on TS

SoulShaper2 and I were killed by a hacker last night :(

We more or less re-geared, but upon making the long hike to the North this afternoon I found my camp and vehicle were gone... not a happy medic.

• Like 1

Medic ready to take patients: Add SoulShaper2 on steam

Can someone please help me! I was on the road to Novy from Magilevka and a zed popped up outa nowhere and knocked me unconcious and made me bleed! :( I'm at 1000 blood. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

My steam account: durb

Any medics or anyone in general with a vehicle in or around Kamenka? Add me on steam if so.

Yeah I got teleported to komorovo again as well... >.<

My Large Thuggish Henchman is roughly in the neighborhood with a vehicle. He's Paladin1128 on Steam and Paladin in TS, he'll be in the SW Division section. He'll add you in Steam and then you two can go from there.

Joe

• Like 1

Two medics and two great people that came to help them have been killed in the line of duty again.

This is getting out of hand, Turkey, Ketchup 504, and Xcelsior came to help me and we all had good gear finally. We were killed en-masse by a sniper, once again.

• Like 1