Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

To quote the late Emily Latella ... "Never Mind" ... :D

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

Bit late, but I would just like to mention that nowhere else but with Bernd and the others, could you:

-Get extracted with a heli

-Receive medical care

-Get flown about Chernaraus rescuing three other guys

-Raid two crashed choppers

-Provoke trees

-Witness a man jump out of a moving helicopter

All within an hour - and all at night!

Not just my best medic experience, but also my best DayZ experience - thanks Bernd :D

hi i would like some help i have broken bone which was done by a door and have no morphine, i am just outside zomarovo on the south coast any help would be apperciated

Turkey bacon saved me thanks man

Edited by Ramaro

hi i would like some help i have broken bone which was done by a door and have no morphine, i am just outside zomarovo on the south coast any help would be apperciated

I'm not a member of TMW or a whitelisted medic, but I can help you! Add me on steam.

• Like 1

Ok a video has been edited and posting private on my youtube to be critisized by a seletect few :P

I need some triage

kinda stuck after a bus crash last night. i had morphine for my legs but i NEED blood and i could really use some pain killers.

otherwise im kinda just stuck in this house. slowly dying.

I think I paid forward for the help given. I was on TS and helped 2 people that where within my running range. One sadly passed away due to loss of blood. So I stayed next to the corpse as they ran back to it and where able to recover all their hard scavenged gear. The other I morphined and bloodbagged for a 100% success. Thank you medics for the hard work and dedication that led me to pay it forward.

I think I paid forward for the help given. I was on TS and helped 2 people that where within my running range. One sadly passed away due to loss of blood. So I stayed next to the corpse as they ran back to it and where able to recover all their hard scavenged gear. The other I morphined and bloodbagged for a 100% success. Thank you medics for the hard work and dedication that led me to pay it forward.

I am living testimony to that.

Thanks TurkeyBacon you saved my life get this guy white listed ran miles to help a fellow player in need thumps up to you buddy

• Like 1

Ok a video has been edited and posting private on my youtube to be critisized by a seletect few :P

I would like to watch the video if that's ok with U ;)
  • Like 1

Thanks TurkeyBacon you saved my life get this guy white listed ran miles to help a fellow player in need thumps up to you buddy

Anytime q:

Hey everyone hope nobody missed me too much :P I was gone for a few days for break away and I'll be here for a few days. I will be available for medic and bodyguard work in about 2 hours.

I'm stuck out just south of Kamyshovo with low blood and bleeding and probably unconcious. If there is any gracious medic's in or around the area that would be willing to help, that would be awesome. I am not a bandit and I, by no means have any intent of killing friendlies. If anyone could come give me a hand, my skype is thadninjaboioi and I should be available most of today.

Edited by boioi

I'm stuck out just south of komarovo with low blood and bleeding and probably unconcious. If there is any gracious medic's in or around the area that would be willing to help, that would be awesome. I am not a bandit and I, by no means have any intent of killing friendlies. If anyone could come give me a hand, my skype is thadninjaboioi and I should be available most of today.

I'm actually in Komoravo at the moment close to you.

I am in a roadcross between Balota and Cherno, a little up north.

captureunz.th.png

I need blood real bad. Can anybody help?

Edit: thanks Sadisto!

Edited by KastaRules

I need some help. I'm passed out in kamenka, with low blood. If I log on, I will bleed to death before I wake up. My steam name is thomaspn1

I let a friend play for 30 minutes, in that time I've picked up a broken leg and lost 8000 blood, my AKM and all my ammo for my M9SD, was worth it though as he bought the game the next day :)

Anyway I'm at the barn on the NW outskirts of Cherno, need blood and morphine, can give an entrenching tool and an empty M9SD to anyone that can help...

I am in a roadcross between Balota and Cherno, a little up north.

captureunz.th.png

I need blood real bad. Can anybody help?

Please join teamspeak

ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Poke me. We'll get to you.

Edited by Bernd

I let a friend play for 30 minutes, in that time I've picked up a broken leg and lost 8000 blood, my AKM and all my ammo for my M9SD, was worth it though as he bought the game the next day :)

Anyway I'm at the barn on the NW outskirts of Cherno, need blood and morphine, can give an entrenching tool and an empty M9SD to anyone that can help...

Please join teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Poke me bud and we will get to you.

I am finally in game and ready for some morphine action!

I am broken legged in Stary... Its not pretty. But I needz the morphine.

(I PM'd Bearnd but no response, also I am on TMW teamspeak.)

(TS name is scrump)

TMW Medic South East Division operating in that portion of the map, please message me for medical assistance. Add me as a Steam friend or simply send me a message via the forums

TMW Medic South East Division operating in that portion of the map, please message me for medical assistance. Add me as a Steam friend or simply send me a message via the forums. Whoops twice the medic maybe?

Edited by Vae

Free US server ATV for any whitelist/up-and-coming medic.

*1.7.2.5 currently, goes at 56kmph offroad but requires an engine - else at risk from blowing up, currently parked north, server has nameplates

Edited by jwjw
  • Like 1