Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I was wondering if anyone could spare a morphine auto-injector?I got a broken leg near the North Eastern airport.

This is my fourth day playing the game IRL.These 3 soldier zombies charged me at full speed in what I expected to be indoors(hangar). This was during the night so you can imagine the horror of trying to fend them off with only the moonlight shining from the entrance and hap-hazardous flailing of the flashlight to guide my ironsights. I crawled my way to a shed at coordinates 118 029. I'm available to be ingame between 9 and midnight EST.

BIG SHOUT out to Snortan Saved my butt, gave me some morphone fixed me up and gave me blood! took literally 5 minutes and he had to go hospital to get some supplies, here very good and quick!

Thank you very much Snortan !!! :) :) :)

Edited by wallee

did my first ever murder yesterday :( as a medic i avidly avoid shooting people but i was on a resupply mission and i parked my bike in some trees way out of sight and this ghillied up L85 toting bandit decided to try to steal my motorbike. (my only means of fast transport to patients to heal and get out the hot zone) fired a warning shot at this he decided to mount my bike and try to ride away. 3 shots with my SD camo later and my first ever murder :(

with this i took the ride back to my tent and then all of a sudden died.

after the long ass march back to my body i notice the only things missing were the items i looted from the bandit i killed. suspect yes but its a game

Ok, please, i need the help of this group.

Me and my friend were scavenging for supplies in Povlovo (he spawned in Kamenka). Then, we decided to go to Zeleno, but badly for us, a stupid bandit/CoD Kid shoot an arrow to the head of my friend. Then i was shoot in the leg, but i managed to kill that stupid bandit. Hoping only a slow death, i resumed my march to Zelenogorsk. I, now, need your help desperately. Please, any good medic can save me? I will donate 1 can of something, because, while i am low on supplies, i will spare some with a good soul. Add me on steam for our safety or pm me

http://steamcommunit...61198001602135/

PD: I am spanish. I can write/read english but i have some troubles with oral vocabulary

I'm 4km from Zeleno. Add me on Steam : Snortan

Medics!!! I would like to pay if forward after Bomb saved me the other day. I see a lot of people asking for antibiotics and I just came into possesion of a dose. If anyone of the whitelisted medics could use it shoot me a PM.

• Like 4

Medics!!! I would like to pay if forward after Bomb saved me the other day. I see a lot of people asking for antibiotics and I just came into possesion of a dose. If anyone of the whitelisted medics could use it shoot me a PM.

Never say "shoot me" to a medic, it makes us nervous. :D

Joe

• Like 4

Ok, please, i need the help of this group.

Me and my friend were scavenging for supplies in Povlovo (he spawned in Kamenka). Then, we decided to go to Zeleno, but badly for us, a stupid bandit/CoD Kid shoot an arrow to the head of my friend. Then i was shoot in the leg, but i managed to kill that stupid bandit. Hoping only a slow death, i resumed my march to Zelenogorsk. I, now, need your help desperately. Please, any good medic can save me? I will donate 1 can of something, because, while i am low on supplies, i will spare some with a good soul. Add me on steam for our safety or pm me

http://steamcommunit...61198001602135/

PD: I am spanish. I can write/read english but i have some troubles with oral vocabulary

Joan's taken care of, but I can't reach dogmaster_uk

Medic on hand in Elektro for the next hour, just pm me or reply (I'm on the white list)

Joan's taken care of, but I can't reach dogmaster_uk

No worries, I just took care of him :thumbsup:

• Like 1

No worries, I just took care of him :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for that, you guys are amazing! When I've got some more experience and know what I'm actually doing, I'd love to help you guys! Can't thank you enough!

I'll admit I'm not in the whitelist yet, but I am in contact with Dr Wasteland for my name to be put on the list. I'm wondering if you could spare a potential whitelister this dose of antibiotics, I've just done my nightly Cherno Hospital raid and can meet you nearby?

I'll admit I'm not in the whitelist yet, but I am in contact with Dr Wasteland for my name to be put on the list. I'm wondering if you could spare a potential whitelister this dose of antibiotics, I've just done my nightly Cherno Hospital raid and can meet you nearby?

Sure thing. I've seen you post enough. Add me on steam moret27

Hey there, i would like to offer my help to those in need. I'm currently located in central map so i could travel anywhere given the time. Add me on steam if you need any medical care

Steam: arch_angel_uriel

Safe travels,

goodcat

• Like 1

I'm on the way to Elektro to meet the good Mr Warsinger so that he can patch my cough up with some antibiotics. If anybody at the south coast needs any help, hit me up at Steam "evilswat_sg1" or PM me here! :)

EDIT: Scratch that, I relogged in to the game and magically I'm at 12000 blood and not coughing at all. Self-cure ftw! Many thanks to Warsinger for the offer anyways!

Edited by EvilSWAT

Any medics online? At 2,000 blood and need help in the south barracks of NW Airfield. Passing out but not bleeding anymore. Have vent, TS, and skype. Can go to any server necessary. Please help.

Edited by Cyclesix

Need a doctor, if anyone can help I'm between Gorka and Old Fields, I can give coordinates too. I'm passed out and bleeding bad, broke my leg too which is what started this mess. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, just trying to get back to my tents after someone mass killed the server of US 432 last night, so let me know. I can jump on whatever server, I have TS, skype, steam etc.

Need a doctor, if anyone can help I'm between Gorka and Old Fields, I can give coordinates too. I'm passed out and bleeding bad, broke my leg too which is what started this mess. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated, just trying to get back to my tents after someone mass killed the server of US 432 last night, so let me know. I can jump on whatever server, I have TS, skype, steam etc.

I will help you out add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035656886

Any medics online? At 2,000 blood and need help in the south barracks of NW Airfield. Passing out but not bleeding anymore. Have vent, TS, and skype. Can go to any server necessary. Please help.

I'm on my way, unless Niko gets there first.

Hi there i'm in deep need of Medic i got like 4000 blood left, and i'm all alone with an axe :P i'm near what i think is Elektro.

I would like assistance, Steam : JuniorQc

If you're not bleeding, you'd do everyone a favor by logging in and telling us specifically where you are (should pop up under Chernarus as you log in). If you're bleeding it's still worthwhile, just drop out after reading it.