Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I doubt someone will try "faking" a medical issue to then kill the medic (that sometimes might not even have any good weapon anyhow!) and then get some more help from us kind people again. Probably karma will take it away from him, or just another rage from a fellow medic. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Never the less, shall we stick to topic?

Edited by Flame81
  • Like 1

Wow, this is a really fantastic idea, and actually worth posting about. Im very interested in starting this up across my regualr server. Its the rle ive been playing in my group for the last few weeks. Ill try and get fedback on here as soon as i help a couple of peeps.

Great work Doc.

Big thanks to lynx who just cave me a blood transfusion.

Even if he did scare me with his ninja eating :D

Need blood, have barely over 3k left. I have blood bags just need someone to apply them to me.

Am currently in Gvozdno. Add me on steam if you can help.

Andrew_Williams

Hello

I was attacked by zombies and my leg is broken now and i need morphine , sadly i dont have any friends playing dayz yet , this is my best character so far and i dont want to restart.

if anyone would be so kind and come and give me morphine , i would be very thankful.

Located:Stary Sobor near military tents, Next to a white car.

Server:SE 6(v1.7.2.3/beta95248) (Veteran)

Server location:Sweden

Difficulty:Veteran

INGAME NAME :eku

Steam name : eku55

Broke my leg by falling off the side of a barn, very close to Zelenogorsk. No morphine, 6000 blood. Blood bags and morphine would be greatly appreciated.

Server: Dayz - UK129 [Veteran] v1.7.2.3

Ingame Name: BazBro

Hello, Im new to dayz and the forums so hello fellow survivors.

Im currently in a bit of a state as i have fallen from the top of the stairs in a barn and managed to break my leg.

This barn seems to have quite a few survivors passing throught (9 times out of 10 are NOT friendly) and quite a lot of zombies in and around it.

If i could get a medic please i can offer something in return but i dont have alot to offer.

Im slightly low on blood but i should survive its just my leg!

Steam name: Kripster69

I hope someone gets this message and can help.

Good luck survivors and godbless them medics!

Edited by Kripster69

Need blood, have barely over 3k left. I have blood bags just need someone to apply them to me.

Am currently in Gvozdno. Add me on steam if you can help.

Andrew_Williams

i can be online in 2 hours ... if you still need medical treatment, just add me in skype or steam....

Hello everyone,

m new in this game and currently between stary sobor and novy sobor on ~1000 blood, the whole world is only gray and white and i cant see anything :( sadly i dont have a bloodpack and dont have a hunting knife or hatchets to hunt some food for additional blood :(

if someone can help me with some blood, add me on steam to get me exact location (nick: kamilein)

thanks for the help

Just got healed and taken care of by Teairra. Thanks again for the help! Keep up the awesome work guys. I'll be sure to donate supplies whenever I can to the cause.

@Dr Wasteland MD

I'd like to become one of your fellow medics. You redirected me here. Can you please PM me telling how I may join? or perhaps skype?

my Skype name is: thelkjh78

Regards.

Send me a pm with a link to a patient's testimonial that you indeed helped them. Then I'll add you to the White List.

I am near Kamenka and in need of blood, down to 3200, can anyone help? vision and hearing very bad!!! my Steam name is GeoZombie or pm me in forums

Edited by GeoZombie

Hello,

I am south of Novy Sobor and could really use some blood! I will help back in any way I can. I have gear that would be useful for a medic.

Hello,

I am south of Novy Sobor and could really use some blood! I will help back in any way I can. I have gear that would be useful for a medic.

how close to that location? i could help, PM me

+Ben+ helped me out. Page 118 for details.

Edited by Puddz

you guys have active medics in EU servers or just us??

We are global. As a matter of fact, I'm from Malaysia ie. GMT+8 :D and I used to be up to the wee hours playing DayZ :D

Hi,

I died duirng the log in screen earlier today, however when I respawned I had my items. Unfortunately for me I was in the middle of no where and a zombie hit me and broke my leg.

Wondering if someone could come to Kamyshovo docks with morphine and maybe a blood bag and fix me up?

server is GB #00 GMT+1 is advertised as VET but its on regular

Edited by Dr. Hanz

Looking for someone to help me out i'm low on blood near the NW airfield, I Have blood will repay in can food or soda

Steam: Stealthkillz

hey southwest division i was wondering if you could fix me up in dayz IGN: Trill (friendly) i am in the middle of kamenka and bor at the barn please and thanks! Im in need of blood and painkillers!

Experience: High

PvP Hostile Zones: Yes

Medical Supplies: Stocked

Voice Com Required

Edited by Brian @ RMG
  • Like 1