Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

EDIT: Anthony (forumname gs3) has been assisted.

Thanks to Transporter1 and his group for the help.

Need a transfusion near the NE airfield. Any takers?

Add me on Steam or PM me your Steam/Skype.

Whitelist Medic online for a couple hours with Heli for fast travel.

Edited by ProjectSeoul

I would like to help Dr. Harry M.D. for the assistance he provided to me tonight on US IL 5 when I literally had to jump off a crane after i glitched through the floor. Thank you Dr. for the bandages and the blood transfusion and if there is a way I can repay you, just let me know

• Like 1

I would like to help Dr. Harry M.D. for the assistance he provided to me tonight on US IL 5 when I literally had to jump off a crane after i glitched through the floor. Thank you Dr. for the bandages and the blood transfusion and if there is a way I can repay you, just let me know

Just glad you're okay. Let me know if you need any further assistance!

Im about 15 minutes from there, I can help you although i'm not a whitelisted medic...

Saucy I added you to steam friends - boobs.

Edited by chanrobi

I'm at Stary, my character name is Deathhunter_6666 and I need antibiotics for my infection. I never shot a survivor, only looted a few. I'm currently wearing a ghillie suit. I could give you a blood transfusion if you don't have full health.

Edit: I would trade my ghillie suit, if I have to :( .

Edit2: Two looks into the eastern hospital in Cherno and found antibiotics myself :-).

Edited by argagr

Looking for help at Stary i have a broken leg and would love a morphine plz, only help me if ur close i dont want anyone going to extremes to help :) i have a server thats almost always empty but its a night server ( but its a 1.7.2.5 server ). id appreciate the help from a fellow medic :)

Hello survivors out there,

this time I'm in bad trouble.

I'm in Novy Sobor with broken legs, blood would be good, but isn't necessary. I searched the whole town, but without a hospital my chances are bad.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Fractal

@Fractal

im heading that way now dude, i'll let you know when i'm near.

i should point out im not on the whitelist but if your willing take a chance on me i'd be glad to help.

@Fractal

im heading that way now dude, i'll let you know when i'm near.

i should point out im not on the whitelist but if your willing take a chance on me i'd be glad to help.

I just got fixed up by this guy! A total recommendition for the whitelist from my side, that was fast as hell.

Glad i could help! had a bit of a zombie conga line going for a while but managed to get rid of them in the end :blush:

Hanging around Stary Sobor for a while now if anyone else needs assistance.

I'm 300 meters east of the Airfield, I'm in serious need of blood as I've got no matches to cook meat for blood and I literally can't see anything!

Any help appreticated, I got a blood bag and I've go no valuable things but am willing to trade some supplies for your help.

Steam: NiVoXE

It's the one at the very top of the map, so I assume so :)

if you can help me I'd be in eternal dept to you!

theres two airfields in the north, did you see how many hangers there was? the one in the north east has only 2 big hangers , but the north west airfield has a shit load.

also the northwest airfield is surrounded by trees, but the northeast is out in the open.

Edited by Fluxley58

I'm at the North west airfield with 6 hangars just 300m east of it, are you nearby?

@Dr Nobody

I'm not a trusted medic (yet) but i'd be happy to help, im in the south so if you like i can start heading your way then let you know when im close so you can log on.

got NVG's and GPS so night server is perfect :D

PM me or contact me on steam http://steamcommunit...61198020490195/

Sorry buddy a mate patched me up ( i wasnt in any immediate danger as i had 10000 blood :) ) but thanks anyway for the offer :D , if u ever run low on supplies ill be happy to help, ill be doing supply runs down into elktro and cherno now that i at least have a bike :P PM me on here if u ever need back up or want a good server to do medic trips :) ( but its a 1.7.2.5 right now )

Hello survivors out there,

this time I'm in bad trouble.

I'm in Novy Sobor with broken legs, blood would be good, but isn't necessary. I searched the whole town, but without a hospital my chances are bad.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

i am in the exact same situation. ave looted everything i can find. i dont really have any good gear. am very new to the game and just looking to survive.

Ave never killed anyone, and i dont plan on doing so in the near future. Am hiding about a 100 meters north-east from Novy Sobor in some bushes.

Edit: I can jump on any server you need me to!

Edited by mariolicious

@NVXEE yeah im just past Grishino east of the NWairfield, be there soon

@Dr Nobody, np man, glad you got sorted, and thanks for the offer :) im sure an extra pair of eyes will come in handy one day.

@NVXEE yeah im just past Grishino east of the NWairfield, be there soon

@Dr Nobody, np man, glad you got sorted, and thanks for the offer :) im sure an extra pair of eyes will come in handy one day.

Yer your welcome buddy, im just looking to get whitelisted to :P