Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey TurkeyBacon,

Your timing couldn't be better - i'm a TMW Medic in a pickle. Travelled 8km to save justin (see above posts) only to join his server and get spawned on the coast in Balota. Still desperately want to get to him in Berinzino and could really do with a lift!

Hello,

I'm trying to meet the requirements to join TMW. If anyone wants my help, I'm in the north west quadrant (though I'm willing to travel across the entire map if necessary).

I can provide bloodpacks, morphine, painkillers and my spot on impression of a little girl crying when we're getting shot at.

Feel free to pm me

that would be the dopest dope...

Did you still need help? I'm not whitelisted or a medic, but I'm in the area with some supplies. PM me if you need

Did you still need help? I'm not whitelisted or a medic, but I'm in the area with some supplies. PM me if you need

That would be awesome Transporter, i feel pretty terrible about leaving the guy.

That would be awesome Transporter, i feel pretty terrible about leaving the guy.

EDIT: Justin (forum name Sethsmith46) has been assisted.

Edited by D2A TRANSPORTER1

heyhey. i got beaten up by a gang of zombies pretty bad the little village west of NW airfield (Lopatino).

im down to 3k blood and would be very grateful for a helping hand for a transfusion (i got a bloodbag).

anybody in the area?

Edited by Sturmgeist

heyhey. i got beaten up by a gang of zombies

I have fast transport if no one else is around. PM me with your in game name, server, and coords if possible. If not, a building/area description.

EDIT: Sturmgeist has been assisted.

• Like 1

Broken Leg...need help!

PM sent.

I have fast transport if no one else is around. PM me with your in game name, server, and coords if possible. If not, a building/area description.

EDIT: Sturmgeist has been assisted.

I'm trying to get white listed. PM me and I'll try to help you.

Sorry man, he sent me a PM before I saw this. Would have let you handle it if I had known. Good luck on the white listing!

Thanks for the offer, but D2A TRANSPORTER1 just came to the rescue. Many thanks to him, and to all the medics out there. This is such a cool service.

I'm trying to get white listed. PM me and I'll try to help you.

Signing off for the evening - big thank you to Transporter1 for his assistance today, had fun mate.

• Like 1

So, I'm interested in trying this out. Any of the white-listed medics got any suggestions, like how much of which I should be carrying? I've got a little bit of everything minus Antibiotics right now.

• Like 1

i need helllp. I have 4k blood and no blood pack. Im just 100 yards south down the road of the barn at 044 061. PM me if you can help

I'm down South if anyone needs some assistance. PM me with server, location, and injuries.

Also, to the poster above me (Josh), did you get help yet?

So, I'm interested in trying this out. Any of the white-listed medics got any suggestions, like how much of which I should be carrying? I've got a little bit of everything minus Antibiotics right now.

Really depends on how much space you have, I'd recommend using your backpack for medical supplies and your inventory for personal gear. Czech packs and Alice packs allow you to carry 4 or 5 of each common medical gear (Blood bags, Morphine, Painkillers & Bandages) whilst still being able to use your main inventory for weapon ammo, food and water. Antibiotics are rare and should you find them it's advised that you keep them since you never know when you might find more. Carrying high end military weapons isn't advised as it makes you a target for bandits, if you really want to carry valuable gear then try and find one of the body guards to reduce the risk of a Survivor rescue.

Hello again, I am once again finding myself in need of assistance, I was snooping around green mountain and closed a door on myself and broke my leg. If anyone can help pm me here or get me on steam or skype, "Arspec" for both. I am currently located on top of the tower on green mountain.

edit: I need morphine and blood bag.

Edited by gs3