Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Medics, thank you all for the PMs and offers of assistance. I was already done playing for the evening before I heard from you guys. Nevertheless thank you all and keep up the good work! :)

umm can someone help me on how to join the supply group of TMW? I can't figure it out and i really want to join! Any help with this would be appreciated.

Just got nasty case of Zombie AIDS, if you guys would have antibiotics I would love it. Can give morphine and bloodpacks in return if wanted.

Located near Polana, in Northeast.

EU servers.

Going to sleep now brb

umm can someone help me on how to join the supply group of TMW? I can't figure it out and i really want to join! Any help with this would be appreciated.

First you need to get whitelisted, then you can join TMW and ask Wasteland if you can join the supply & logistics branch.

Dropping some feedback for some awesome medics:

I was making my way north from a Cherno spawn after getting all the necessary survival bits. Took some moderate damage in a couple hatchet-close encounters with some zeds but eventually had the misfortune of getting knocked down by a couple and feasted upon for some time before I could get up and show my appreciation with my 1911. After having lost massive amounts of blood, I patched myself up and could barely see anything. I crawled into the nearest hay pile and logged out, and sought the assistance of Doc Wastelands crew.

I logged onto the TS server and in fairly short order was assisted by trusted medic Cheese, he wasn't available for help, but found some people could. McWiggins came by and started out to assist. This was complicated by the fact my mic wasn't working so I was typing in TS the whole time. While waiting around I realized I had to update game versions to get on their server, so I did that while he drove over. In the meantime Matthewaj and Sam came by the TS server to see if any assistance was needed, so a race to see who could get to me first ensued (McWiggins won by a couple hundred yards). After some technical issues with the new version were ironed out, I logged in and the medics descended upon me, rendering aid. Healthy again, I proceeded to then fall from the f-ing second floor stairs, breaking my leg. They assisted again and my screen is as bright and new as the day I spawned on the Cherno coast.

They even left me with some cooked meat and didn't take my offerings of DMR and misc. AK ammo.

An amazing experience, one that will keep me playing for sure. It more than balances out the occasional getting-riddled-from-behind-by-a-ghoster-with-a-submachine-gun-in-the-grocery-store experience.

Kudos and beans to McWiggins who traveled over half of creation and back to get me some antibiotics to cure my flu! Don't have access to the TMW forums yet but when I do I'll repeat this there.

THANKS!!

First you need to get whitelisted, then you can join TMW and ask Wasteland if you can join the supply & logistics branch.

and how do i become whitelisted?

and how do i become whitelisted?

Read the first post in the thread friend. You do three jobs - get your patient to confirm your medic services in this thread. Send confirmation to TMW and you are on the whitelist!

Hi everyone,

Im fairly new to the game and really need some help in Kamishovo. Im at 3900 Blood and desperate in finding some food. I was looking into 3 different houses for 4 days, thats like 12 times I went in these houses and found no food at all.

I was hoping someone could help me up, because Im nearly dieing of hunger soon and when I loose these 900 Blood, I'll loose pretty much everything cause I cant move anymore or fall unconscious..

I dont have a lot of gear, but its my fifth try or something and I always managed to get some decent stuff fast until my father played the character to death.. I really want to keep my stuff this time, even if i didnt find a fully loaded, nice gun yet.

#edit: I would trade some pepsis, Hpacks, bandages or even my Ghillie suit for my helping hero.

Thanks for reading,

Josh

Edited by Queman

Hey Queman,

I'm online at the minute however i'm around 13km from where you are. What i would suggest is downloading Teamspeak3 and joining ts.dayzmedics.com and asking for help from the guys direct as someone maybe closer. I will make my way to you, but i'm on foot so it will take some time, please post on here if you are seen by a medic so i don't end up trekking the map for nothing!

Best of luck, i'm sure someone will get to you soon.

Grimm

Im on the server right now. I'd appreciate if you'd join, too so we can choose a server and place to meet.

I actually dont wanna join the game anymore, cause I probably start to get 'real' hungry any time..

Im at the first wooden house east of Kamishovo. Try to get more specific details soon, just tell me when youre near me.

Oh and hey, Thanks bro!

Okay now I got resetted to an new location near 'Otmel' . Im at this line of big rocks/mountains on the map. Position is around 115 119.

Edited by Queman

Queman, I'm about 4 klicks from you, should I head over or have you been helped? PS I'm not a medic, but I am looking for stuff to do, and am wearing a hero kit :P

• Like 1

Queman, I'm about 4 klicks from you, should I head over or have you been helped? PS I'm not a medic, but I am looking for stuff to do, and am wearing a hero kit :P

Sure man, join teamspeak for more information. As i said: now i dont know exactly where I am anymore and Grimm is helping me, but has to do stuff. I can tell him that you are already coming..

Broken leg in the cherno, in the fire station in the tower...Any one able to get to me? PM us on here please :)

BIG THANKS to melby and Von Grimm, who hooked me up with usefull stuff and of course helping me up after hard days of fighting survival !!

:) :thumbsup:

Broken leg in the cherno, in the fire station in the tower...Any one able to get to me? PM us on here please :)

I'm actually in the Cherno firestation right now, if you'd respond to my PM or add me on steam, I'd love to help you!

Whats up with your teamspeak server ? cant connect for 15 minutes now :|

Am I the only one having problems connecting to the TMW TS right now?

EDIT: just saw the post above so nevermind.

Edited by Insaniac

Am in need of morphine and blood, if there are any medics available close to the balota airstrip i'd very much appreciate their assistance

am available on skype or ts if there is a server available

Edited by Guetapens

Sorry man the ts server and website are both down, Unless someone came on here and pmed you, you might need to wait a while untill they get back up :(