Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just had a patient try to set us up. The name was conner in team speak had about 3 people login at once and with the bodyguard scanning the area spotted 2 in the hills right where we were to meet. Took a few shots and they all bugged out, as well as left the teamspeak. Nice try, who's next im online for the rest of the night.

Join teamspeak @ts.dayzmedics.com or contact me via steam or skype, well get you fixed up.

Did you get a Steam/Skype name as well? Would be good to start keeping track of these type of people.

Edit* It would also be good to ban that IP from the TMW TS if possible.

Edited by ProjectSeoul
  • Like 1

I wish I could but he only joined the teamspeak admins do have access to IP's I will contact Dr. Wasteland

need medic. at the NW airfield. I am at the southern part of the airstrip in an iron tower just north of the barracks. not bleeding out just need a transfusion and i have the blood. PM if you can help. Skype: methejosh1

need medic. at the NW airfield. I am at the southern part of the airstrip in an iron tower just north of the barracks. not bleeding out just need a transfusion and i have the blood. PM if you can help. Skype: methejosh1

Heading to you now. Check your skype. Please join tmw teamspeak

Heading to you now. Check your skype. Please join tmw teamspeak

Bernd, i think i stumbled across your server. Trusted medics, patch 1.7.2.4?

Do you mind if i set up a little camp here? :D

Bernd, i think i stumbled across your server. Trusted medics, patch 1.7.2.4?

Do you mind if i set up a little camp here? :D

No prob buddy!

Yeah Yeah! Dr. Feelgood and Dirtybird have the ROTFLCOPTER running and we are looking for business. Hit me up on Steam: havocfive for all your medical and rescue needs.

I need help near the coast. Solnichniy is where i am specifically. I can offer a ghillie suit to whoever can help me. I just need a morphine and ill be on my way!

I need help near the coast. Solnichniy is where i am specifically. I can offer a ghillie suit to whoever can help me. I just need a morphine and ill be on my way!

PM sent, hit me up on Steam, im in the area

I have received help from medics on several occasions already, and I would like to repay the favor...But what is the best way to go about doing this? My two man team is willing to do basically whatever dirty work you guys want, supply runs, sitreps, overwatch, diversionary ops, etc, pretty much whatever it takes to keep you guys doing god's work, we are willing to do...My steam ID is now Luxifergrim for anyone that wants to add it and please don't hesitate to ask for anything.

• Like 1

I have received help from medics on several occasions already, and I would like to repay the favor...But what is the best way to go about doing this? My two man team is willing to do basically whatever dirty work you guys want, supply runs, sitreps, overwatch, diversionary ops, etc, pretty much whatever it takes to keep you guys doing god's work, we are willing to do...My steam ID is now Luxifergrim for anyone that wants to add it and please don't hesitate to ask for anything.

We can always use bodyguards and supply runners for the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland. Check out the first post of this thread for information and where to go. Also, feel free to add me on Steam havocfive if you have questions.

Thanks Havoc, I look forward to supporting you guys.

Did you get a Steam/Skype name as well? Would be good to start keeping track of these type of people.

Edit* It would also be good to ban that IP from the TMW TS if possible.

Agree %100... But seeing beyond that, has anyone thought to put together a blacklist hitsquad to infiltrate and take these guys out?

Edited by luxifergrim

Medical assistance needed at skalisty island - In ts help needed southeast channel

*Additional info:

Bandage and Bloodbag

EDIT:

I gotta go for awhile but help still needed later

Edited by clarkey112

Agree %100... But seeing beyond that, has anyone thought to put together a blacklist hitsquad to infiltrate and take these guys out?

Just the job for M1llenium, even if it means losing my any whitelist medic chance, this should be fun.

Edit: If you let me know if it was a US, DE, GB, etc.. server he should get his punishment in no time theres currently one on a high traffic ANZ server

Edited by M1llenium

Need antibiotics (i am loosing 3 blood per second). I am near NWAF but i am wiling to travel all the way to your location i got no problem i am a walker!!!

Medical assistance needed at skalisty island - In ts help needed southeast channel

*Additional info:

Bandage and Bloodbag

EDIT:

I gotta go for awhile but help still needed later

Do u still need help on Skalisty island? Im there at the moment

• Like 1

I am in need of help. I am in the southwest division of the map.

Balota.

Add me on steam: KamielFTW

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! The Shaper of Souls is online now and ready to take your requests =) add me on Steam: SoulShaper2 or give me a poke in our TS!

I need help if any one can provide. I am on the road at the very SW edge of the map. Starving to death....this is my first real try at the game and was going so well. Please help, I can offer a auto morphine injector thingy I found somewhere.

need bandaging and blood transfusion, got the bloodbag but no bandage and im bleeding right now, so youll have to be there before me,im at the beach by balota,near that building right bythe water :D

Edited by crames