Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Well this is embarrassing.... I was drawn to the west pair of deer stands across from balota airfield and got knocked down from the ladder, broke my leg, crawled towards the tent, got knocked out and am currently being munched on with less than 2k blood. I have med supplies and epi pen if someone's willing to risk their neck to some save me. I would really appreciate it. Add me on steam, Pvster.

Well this is embarrassing.... I was drawn to the west pair of deer stands across from balota airfield and got knocked down from the ladder, broke my leg, crawled towards the tent, got knocked out and am currently being munched on with less than 2k blood. I have med supplies and epi pen if someone's willing to risk their neck to some save me. I would really appreciate it. Add me on steam, Pvster.

In contact to the area. Added on steam.

Still at the NWA, in need of a bandage and blood transfusion. have a buddy that'll flip on a server when i find someone so it should be safe. will be forever in your debt. hit me up for steam info.

Edited by DrunkPunk

Hi, yeah, forgot to thank that one bandit that guarded my ass in NW AF when I had to go for a patient. (Forgot your name, srry D: )

W of cherno in need of blood transfusion whenever somone got time.

Edited by DonDiablo

Join the TS. if no one's on I'll be on later today. if you don't have TS add me to skype. kryvian

Hey guys... freshly added to the whitelist :)

welcome to the kill list.

I'm just north of Komarovo if you can wait. Hop on TS and look for 'Jack'

Is it possible to offer his services as a bodyguard for the Trusted Medics?

Thanks to Mobes for sticking his neck out despite his graphic glitch. Gave me blood and sent me on my merry way. Off to save others now!

Thanks to Mobes for sticking his neck out despite his graphic glitch. Gave me blood and sent me on my merry way. Off to save others now!

No worries buddy, glad I could be of some help, thanks for crawling out while you kept passing out to move away from my graphics glitch! Fun mission, a little dangerous just because all the zeds around. Good luck out there and stay safe Pvster

Can anyone help me? Broken leg, low blood. Not much on me but cba to start off back on the coast again!

I'm on DE 450 in Pusta in the barn there, north of the middle of Cherno and Elektro.

Let me know please! Asap!

Gonna try one last time... Stuck at the NWA, either in the firehouse or the hangar closest to it (i can log in for a second to confirm exactly which one) bleeding and down to about 3k blood. Got hit by a zombie and forgot I had used my last bandage on my buddy previous to that. Please help! PM me for my steam info!

edit: paintball2x1 is on his way!

Edited by DrunkPunk

Gonna try one last time... Stuck at the NWA, either in the firehouse or the hangar closest to it (i can log in for a second to confirm exactly which one) bleeding and down to about 3k blood. Got hit by a zombie and forgot I had used my last bandage on my buddy previous to that. Please help! PM me for my steam info!

add me on steam "paintball2x1" not official medic here but i am willing to help aslong as your in a us server

Medic's are avliable: Join the TS - ts.ourdomain.me:9990 and give medic Reece a poke! =)

Can anyone help me? Broken leg, low blood. Not much on me but cba to start off back on the coast again!

I'm on DE 450 in Pusta in the barn there, north of the middle of Cherno and Elektro.

Let me know please! Asap!

Do U still need help? Add me on steam and stay off that server. I'll let U know which server to join when I get close. steam: AlphaStalker

Just wanted to give it a shoutout to Ferret, Reece, Soul and Gapi for rescuing me after a hack attack. Beans for all!

I need help im bleeding and I broke my bone and shaking, im in the electro school house. help

Edited by Sires