Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just inside the hospital... lots of blood bags around.. Medic, come ressuply and save me please :P im in a low player server.

Check PM.

• Like 1

steam: adonai.junior

im at elektro. Are you a medic, krivian?

Steam ID: boxman61

Im new to DayZ so be patient with me, but i'll patch you up quick right and in a hurry.... i'll even box up any left over parts upon completion

Fellow survivors of Chernarus, a former bandit here wishes to turn his back on crime and pay back the community by assisting the medic team, I have teamspeak 3, and have heard you are looking for bodyguards, hit me up.

JC just saved me. Nice person! Very Tnx! You have my beans. :D

Fellow survivors of Chernarus, a former bandit here wishes to turn his back on crime and pay back the community by assisting the medic team, I have teamspeak 3, and have heard you are looking for bodyguards, hit me up.

Actually, being a medic won't get you out of the pit you dug fast...

Killing bandits raises it much faster. Just an FYI.

Hero skin is nice.

Thanks to Boxman for checking on me. As I'm not too well in real life I've called it a night and will apply again tomorrow for help with antibiotics. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

Actually, being a medic won't get you out of the pit you dug fast...

Killing bandits raises it much faster. Just an FYI.

Hero skin is nice.

I wanna be a medic / bodyguard, not a bandit hunter :-)

New medic online and ready to serve. I'm in the NWAF area so msg me if you need aid.

Medic online IVO Stary Sobor but not for long, I hate this area so I will be heading South West searching for patients. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

I'm on foot so it might take a while depending on the distance. I'm on version .5 and I prefer to use Team Speak ;)

Need blood, south west 028 130 between kamenka and Komarovo, got ported back to coast :(

Got careless, then another bug screwed me over, vent over a fence, broke my legs and passed out, started to bleed out, fixed my leg (i had morphine) and bandaged myself up. crawled into woods, cant see anything. at 300ish blood. Pal is on the other side of map :(

Steam name: rofferaket

cheers!

Need blood, south west 028 130 between kamenka and Komarovo, got ported back to coast :(

Got careless, then another bug screwed me over, vent over a fence, broke my legs and passed out, started to bleed out, fixed my leg (i had morphine) and bandaged myself up. crawled into woods, cant see anything. at 300ish blood. Pal is on the other side of map :(

Steam name: rofferaket

cheers!

Added you on Steam.

• Like 1

Medic online IVO Stary Sobor but not for long, I hate this area so I will be heading South West searching for patients. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

I'm on foot so it might take a while depending on the distance. I'm on version .5 and I prefer to use Team Speak ;)

I'm near Sobor.. driving around so if you need a ride ?

Teamspeak or Skype...

• Like 1

Teamspeak or Skype...

I'm at nwaf, could you pick me up? I'll raid the barracks for you before departing : ) add me on steam: Pvster

Teamspeak or Skype...

Yeah man I'm on the medic team speak server. I'm down for a ride ;)

Offering Anti-Biotics to any whitelist medic who can give me a transfusion in Cherno near the medical tents/hospital

NW Airfield need blood transfusion also would like to donate some excess medical supplies im running around with

Still need help? Add me on steam, paladin1128

[TMW]Mobes12 got me back on my feet in like 15 minutes, such an awsome guy, friendly and gave me so tips for my jurney also! 100 cans of beans for him :)

• Like 1

Still need a ride from Drakon to Zeleno.

Also my buddy had the same story, is in Solnichniy. :huh:

Edited by WilliamCZ

I could use some medical assistance I'm at berezino Unconcious and bleeding in the southwest supermarket with only 3000 blood if you can help message me on steam or PM me, My steam name is StrongLTMike

Offering Anti-Biotics to any whitelist medic who can give me a transfusion in Cherno near the medical tents/hospital

Still need help? I'm about 5k away from there but can make my way to the east side and come into the tents. Don't need Antibiotics but can grab a few bloodbags while im there to restock and Transfuse you while I'm there. Add me on Steam if you still need help buddy.

I could use some medical assistance I'm at berezino Unconcious and bleeding in the southwest supermarket with only 3000 blood if you can help message me on steam or PM me, My steam name is StrongLTMike

U still need help? Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

Medic online in electro and around it. Send me a pm if you need any help.

I'm adding you on steam.