Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

2 medics and a crazy mercenary sitting in a UAZ, taking patients. Bother Askar on steam to queue up if you're worth our time :-)

Sorry, no "need a steak, am at 11k blood!!!!!" cases today. Happy to do risky extractions within reason.

• Like 1

NW Airfield need blood transfusion also would like to donate some excess medical supplies im running around with

Big props to Pvster for bringing aid and food. F_M and Silas for the PM's offering help! THANKS!

What a great community!

Big thanks to PVster and pr0phe7, we all linked up at NWAF, blood transfusions all around with a gangbang style looting of the NWAF to follow. Found two helis and killed a bunch of zeds and two cows and a goat... good times! F_M

I'm in Stary Sabor with just over 3000 blood...can't see much, have blood need transfusion. can anyone help?

If anyone is near Stary Sobor, im a little east from there with that big red building in my sight's. I have a broken leg and need morphine. Message me if you can help it would be greatly appreciated, my steam name is Thezamary if you would like to message me on there.

Went for this guy over half of the map, then he went AFK...

Hacker just struck and blew up our UAZ after failing to hit it with artillery. We're almost dead but we escaped, our new UAZ is probably totaled though.

• Like 1

Medic's are online! Join the TS: ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Once in TS give Doctor reece a poke and we will respond as soon as possible =)

I'm a bored survivior/hero, that seeks for some andventures. So i offer medic services, and cover for medics. So just write me a pm with what you need and i might be able to help.

Edited by Hasi

Join the TWM TS, front page, you'll find me in it.

brand new to TeamSpeak. I only know how to join a server if I have the server name :(

I'm available, currently just north of Kamenka. No transportation, on version 1.7.2.5. Add me on Steam if you need help.

Just spawned at Drakon (near Elektro), when joining a server, with all the gear, if somebody can transport me to Zeleno, it would be great.

Assuming I dont coast spawn in a few moments, I am in Cherno. Some a-hole blew up the hospital last night then missed me 3 times with a LEEROY Enfield before I got away.

Some people!

Anyways, going to attempt to resupply now.

Any medics could help me? im barely 1200 blood. i can give a nice trade in favor

Still seeking a bandage and some blood at the NWA. Available now, however no voice chat, just steam (I'm at work). Server of your choice, but please be verified. Will reward you with compliments and sing tales of your heroic deeds. PM me for steam info! <3

Just inside the hospital... lots of blood bags around.. Medic, come ressuply and save me please :P im in a low player server.

Edited by AdonaiJr

and he doesn't mention skype, steam, etc.

tell us where are you. cerno/elektro/berezino/etc then when you get in touch with a medic privately tell him the server.