Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

63, 133 or 96,135... im at west of the docks, but i barely can see anything.

im at us 29 server

Check your PM's please.

Anyone East of Cherno? If so contact me, I am in need of a blood transfusion.

Check your PMs guys, they're in the upper right corner of the screen. I swear, half of the patients I try to help never respond to my PM attempts :rolleyes:

Check your PMs guys, they're in the upper right corner of the screen. I swear, half of the patients I try to help never respond to my PM attempts :rolleyes:

I know that feel. D:

• Like 1

k, i just was killed by a sniper :D tnx guys! :D add me to steam if u want :)

I was on my way to NWAF when I decided to loot a barn. Needless to say, I fell from the loft and now have a broken leg and no morphine. If any medics are near Gorka, help would be very much appreciated!

Alright, I'm available to help once more in Cherno. Anything in the region around Cherno and even as far as Elektro is valid, just send me a PM or add me on steam (Askar) and I'll get you taken care of as soon as I hit a hospital.

Still available. Fully stocked and capable of entering the most dangerous of zones in Cherno or Elektro.

Edited by Askar

I was on my way to NWAF when I decided to loot a barn. Needless to say, I fell from the loft and now have a broken leg and no morphine. If any medics are near Gorka, help would be very much appreciated!

If you are on 1.7.2.5 add me on steam.

I could use some help right outside Elektro! Im down to 1500 blood and I keep getting knocked out.. The only problem is that I'm on the Rinaun(.com) non-hive server, which I do not think you have a character on..

k, i just was killed by a sniper :D tnx guys! :D add me to steam if u want :)

In the future make sure U don't post what server your in because bandits read this post and look for people who post their exact location and server. Then they join that server, find where U are and kill U because that thrills them somehow, killing a wounded person that can barely see and unable to defend himself. So just post what town or location your at (not the grid), post what your medical status is (so the medic can check if he has the right stuff to patch U up) and post your contact info i.e. steam, skype etc....Once U get contacted from a medic in private, then tell them all the details so they can find U and fix U up ;)

Alright, I'm available to help once more in Cherno. Anything in the region around Cherno and even as far as Elektro is valid, just send me a PM or add me on steam (Askar) and I'll get you taken care of as soon as I hit a hospital.

Still available. Fully stocked and capable of entering the most dangerous of zones in Cherno or Elektro.

I sent U a friend request. I'm interested in getting re-stocked in Cherno if U don't mind me tagging along? Just send me a steam message

I am also in the central/northwest area and mobile if help is needed.

Currently chilling out near the shipwreck... packing a bowl :)

Edited by ladleoffilth

Snortan helped me out big time ;p He healed my broken leg, then gave me an extra morphine in case it happens again! Also, he took me to a heli crash which was very nice of him. Thank you Snortan!

Hello , im close to a deer stand suffering from a big amount of blood i lost. Im currently at 3k blood. I need a tranfusion as fast as possible, please

I'm wearing a ghilliesuit and an AK-74 + blue Chemlight. The Coordiantes are 8y | 11x .

All medicalsupplies are in my backup + im willing to trade help from a white listed medic for a Camo clothing.

STEAM: Nahkampfprediger

Server info via PM or Steam.

Help is greatly appreciated, plus i would donate some med. supplies if you are in need of bloodpacks (carrying 4 atm)

-> I dont know if its possible but i really need something to drink and eat,s ince i was on my way to NW Airfield.

Med. supplies, camo clothing and maybe a AKM +2 mags are waiting for you .

Timezone : GMT +1

meaning = its late at night so i may be off , depeding on if someone replies ... otherwise id love you to just send me a message when you are ready or online.

Edited by Closi

Signing off for now. A particularly profitable hospital run with AlphaStalker2 gained me two antibiotics, so I can cure your infections when I return (likely tomorrow or perhaps the following day). Keep on healing!

• Like 1

Hello , im close to a deer stand suffering from a big amount of blood i lost. Im currently at 3k blood. I need a tranfusion as fast as possible, please

I'm wearing a ghilliesuit and an AK-74 + blue Chemlight. The Coordiantes are 8y | 11x .

All medicalsupplies are in my backup + im willing to trade help from a white listed medic for a Camo clothing.

STEAM: Nahkampfprediger

Server info via PM or Steam.

Help is greatly appreciated, plus i would donate some med. supplies if you are in need of bloodpacks (carrying 4 atm)

-> I dont know if its possible but i really need something to drink and eat,s ince i was on my way to NW Airfield.

Med. supplies, camo clothing and maybe a AKM +2 mags are waiting for you .

Timezone : GMT +1

meaning = its late at night so i may be off , depeding on if someone replies ... otherwise id love you to just send me a message when you are ready or online.

Steam invite sent, lets get you sorted

Giving props to Askar for helping this White Listed Medic to get back on his feet and fully stocked on medical supplies. Thanks a lot man. Had to deal with some lag issues that separated us for a moment but we linked up again and he was a big help. I'm logging off for a bit but I'll be on in about an hour for Apothecary Duty ;)

I just wanted to thank Flunkdust for saving my ass and my day. I was chased by one or more bandits... i didnt stand a chance - the only thing I could do was hide my ass in the bushes and wait for help to arrive.

Flunkdust - not just a medic but a white knight :D

thanks alot man! I appreciate it.

Edited by Closi

Hello

I'm just south of Mogilevka on the sloping plain with a broken leg, and no ammo for my 1911.

All I need is to get my leg fixed up and I'll be good to go, but i can't really get far by just crawling

If you can help I'll be willing to join a convenient server and crawl to the forest or nearby isolated location.

Steam: Siraffe

Thanks in advance

Hello

I'm just south of Mogilevka on the sloping plain with a broken leg, and no ammo for my 1911.

All I need is to get my leg fixed up and I'll be good to go, but i can't really get far by just crawling

If you can help I'll be willing to join a convenient server and crawl to the forest or nearby isolated location.

Steam: Siraffe

Thanks in advance

I'll help you.

I am ready in the Northeast, I do not have antibiotics but everything else is filled and ready to serve!

SteamID 19kilogrunt or join TMW teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990

• Like 1

I would love to acquire some help, low on blood and broken bones. I'm near Zelenogorsk(west, north-west), medic could PM and I'll give coordinates. Sorry but I'll ignore anyone who wants to help but are not on the whitelist. Appreciate it!

Edited by zin

Giving props to Askar for helping this White Listed Medic to get back on his feet and fully stocked on medical supplies. Thanks a lot man. Had to deal with some lag issues that separated us for a moment but we linked up again and he was a big help. I'm logging off for a bit but I'll be on in about an hour for Apothecary Duty ;)

He who stands with me shall be my brother.

Quick update, I should hopefully be available tomorrow, primarily in the Cherno-Elektro-Mogilevka regions. Now fully stocked (including antibiotics) and fully equipped, having luckily replenished my supply of STANAG SD rounds within the city. I can reach you anywhere in the more dangerous southern areas.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 1