Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

heey guys im in big need of something to fix my broken leg im in pogoreka and really need it thankyou!

Please join our teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990. Also, make sure you're running dayz .5. Do not launch by Six launcher otherwise it will downgrade. If you need to upgrade I suggest you use Dayz Commander (Google it) Click the versions tab and update to .5. Once in teamspeak we will establish the server and how we're going to help.

I need critical help! All my bones are broken, and Im at 2K health. I can fix the bones myself, and I have 3 blood bags, but I need someone to transfer the blood to me.

Anyone want to help?

I need critical help! All my bones are broken, and Im at 2K health. I can fix the bones myself, and I have 3 blood bags, but I need someone to transfer the blood to me.

Anyone want to help?

A position would help

A position would help

Cherno Supermarket. South side.

Steam user: stealthking95 or Slenderman

Yo guys,

I am in a bad way in Berzino North East, have about 800 blood remaining and my visibility has almost gone so I can't locate the hospital, I have a pretty good idea where i am though but i still think it would be risky to venture out with this little blood + with no-one to give me a transfusion im fucked!

Could somebody please help me out ? I have used this service before and found it really useful so would be handy if you could help me out again... I am on all day today.

Also I am fully updated. Please inbox me on here if you can help, thanks.

I have a broken leg and resting on the coast directly east of Three Valleys. There is a small wooden dock here, it would be great if anyone could morphine me. Steam ID: aPyro

A position would help

Really no need.. A person just has to write that they need help. If you want to, add what the condition is, although, through steam or team speak, you will comunicate.

Do not give away position and server at the same time

Suggjesting a format.

Medical Condition:

Steam ID/Name:

Add a location, just not the server you are on. Contact the areal division you need. Wether it is, north east division, south west division or south east division.

From there, other medics can ask for transport by either me or other medics with means of transport. :D

Although, you can always join the TMW team speak. Which is preferable for us medics.

As for now, we have to scavange for pasient reports :)

Cant see my signature under my post? I'll just make one real quick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ + ]Trusted Medic of the Wastelands - Flying Doctors - Supply and Logistics Division 305th Squadron - Current Status: Online

[ + ] Casualties Treated: 31 - Casualties Lost: 2 - STEAM Amadeus220 Name: Gordon Thompson

Casualties Reason: 1 [Joined dead - Bug] 2 [Finds out pasient aborted to early from fire fight]

Casualties Treated: [Recorded] Fraps

Edited by amadeus220

I need antibiotics pretty badly, managed to last 2 days now without them. Raided every hospital on the map multiple times, for naught. I have tried getting on the TS offered but keep getting host not found :(

I help others when I can, and would appreciate any help you fine people can give me.

(ETA deleted my coordinates after reading previous post)

Edited by LloydT

Really no need.. A person just has to write that they need help. If you want to, add what the condition is, although, through steam or team speak, you will comunicate.

Do not give away position and server. Either way, theres no need for them.

Suggjesting a format.

Medical Condition:

Steam ID/Name:

Although, you can always join the TMW team speak. Which is preferable for us medics.

As for now, we have to scavange for pasient reports :)

Sorry but this is not true. A location is always preferred by the majority of medics here in the post. Why? Because with 100+ medics on the list, sometimes it's a lot easier to know if a person is 100km away, or 10m away. Otherwise 10 different medics will have to waste time adding the patient only to find that they're miles away. It makes things a lot easier for the medic, and a lot quicker for the patient.

But joining the TMW TS is very handy aswell.

And also, posting your coordinates/location is not gonna get yourself killed, considering there are over 3000 servers. Just make sure not to post your location and server together.

Edited by .Trooper.
  • Like 2

I have managed to get on TS, needed to update :) I will remain on TS if anyone has antibiotics I would greatly appreciate it. I know they are rare so not expecting a miracle, lasted two days already can last more if needed eating loads of meat!

Sorry but this is not true. A location is always preferred by the majority of medics here in the post. Why? Because with 100+ medics on the list, sometimes it's a lot easier to know if a person is 100km away, or 10m away. Otherwise 10 different medics will have to waste time adding the patient only to find that they're miles away. It makes things a lot easier for the medic, and a lot quicker for the patient.

But joining the TMW TS is very handy aswell.

And also, posting your coordinates/location is not gonna get yourself killed, considering there are over 3000 servers. Just make sure not to post your location and server together.

My foult, hah, I did edit it after I read through it again.. Comes out more clearly now, what I really ment. :D

Of course is a location handy, but just not, together.

But really.. Adding one of the medics on the steam list that is in your area of the map is also the way to go.

Again, TS [Thumbs Up] :D

Edited by amadeus220
  • Like 2

I am at the Balota airfield right now I need emergency blood transfusion!!!

Server is UK 190!!

NVM juts died...

Edited by AnuSuaraj

Hi, I have broken legs and no morphine (I DID have some but it disappeared when I moved it from bag to inventory) I was going to crawl back to Cherno but I would go insane.

Toon Name: Scrump

Have to DL Team Speak

Wont be home from work for approx 5 hours.

Would love some assistance that doesn't result in getting robbed/murdered.

Am also interested in becoming a Medic as soon as I find a tent. How do I go about it?

Edited by tadshackles

I am at the Balota airfield right now I need emergency blood transfusion!!!

Server is UK 190!!

Good example of the above :D

Don't ever give your location and server together unless a medic from the list contacts you

Amazing, heroic, epic rescue with helicopters, silenced automatic weapons and grenades. You have my beans!

• Like 2

Dont post ur server in here...

Medic gearing up as I got killed again. I found a rocket launcher at NWA and that didnt turn out too wel :D

• Like 1

^Thank you so much Gordon Thompson! He flew his heli in to cure me and wouldn't you know it, on that server antibiotics spawns in the chern hospital. But it was the thought and the quick response that made it awesome. I am indebted to your medics, and will always be available to provide bodyguard/defensive perimeters/resupply for your fine service. Just holler!

SteamID 19kilogrunt

• Like 1

hey medics once again im in need of your help.

i need blood badly im on 2000 blood(i do have a bag of blood for you) i need one can of food if possible.

im in the NW 031 049 bottom right corner of the grid 031 049 is anyone around to help i keep passing out and all of my team are not on.

im on skype :burtroid1984

And what do you medic use for chat Direct Comm or a diffrent one

Edited by burtroid

i need blood badly im on 2000 blood(i do have a bag of blood for you) i need one can of food if possible.

im in the NW 031 049 bottom right corner of the grid 031 049 is anyone around to help i keep passing out and all of my team are not on.

Hop on their TS, it took minutes for my medic to hop on and help me.

Edit: never mind

Edited by SoulShaper2
  • Like 1

Pm'd you. Please join teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990 or log in to your skype. Added you.

Hi, I have broken legs and no morphine (I DID have some but it disappeared when I moved it from bag to inventory) I was going to crawl back to Cherno but I would go insane.

Toon Name: Scrump

Have to DL Team Speak

Wont be home from work for approx 5 hours.

Would love some assistance that doesn't result in getting robbed/murdered.

Am also interested in becoming a Medic as soon as I find a tent. How do I go about it?

Hello. We can help. Please join the TMW teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990 and poke me.

• Like 1